Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD (18896 Views)

Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD / The Deadly Mistake Nigerian Undergraduates Make - EDUREGARD / 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Do Not Go To Church - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by Fynestboi: 6:55am On Jul 11, 2016
Are you contemplating on the importance of graduating with a first class degree? These are five reasons you must graduate with a first class degree.

1. It places you ahead of your mates.
There are over a thousand and one person in the same field with you. Graduating with first class set you apart from them.

2. It increase your chances of getting job.
I believe you will agree with me that it is no longer easy to get a job in Nigeria. An anonymous even said "seeking for job in Nigeria is a job itself" and that is the obvious truth. This is more than a reason you must graduate with a first class degree. It eases you the stress of searching for jobs. Most entrepreneurs would love to have brilliant people to handle their works and this opens a humongous door for first class graduates.

3. It makes your parents proud.
It is the joy of parents to see their children doing well especially in the area of academy. You need to make these sacrificing parents glad by coming out with a first class.

4. It makes you more connected.
I have come to know that one of the mightiest key to wealth and greatness is CONNECTION. You can't afford to do without it. Graduating with a first class degree will link you with different great people who are magnetized with your excellent performance.

5. It makes you popular.
There is a popular saying I so much like. "Success has many parents while failure is an orphan". No one likes rolling with failure. Everyone likes being a friend of the best students. I can sense you like to be the man of the people.

Even though, the song on campus. Don't be wearied, just do good to graduate with a first class degree.

SOURCE : http://eduregard.com/5-reasons-must-get-first-class-degree/

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by DebbyChris(f): 7:09am On Jul 11, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by tayebest(m): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2016
Mtcheew, First class crammers!

"Exam is not a true test of knowledge, IQ no be by grade" - Anonymous

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by TI1919(m): 7:16am On Jul 11, 2016
It makes you also proud thinking it is by your power you got it, hence it create distance between you and God... Since he is for the lowly

undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by dahunsy(f): 7:20am On Jul 11, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat# get anything wey pass first class if the favour of God does not shine on you...an illiterate will do well more than you in life

12 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by Emmaesty(f): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2016
tayebest:

Smh. Must you beef first class graduates? Sorting and cramming can get you a 2.1 but knowledge and understanding will get you a first class.

I really admire first class graduates because it shows that the individuals are intelligent, consistent, hardworking and goal-setters

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by Edroom: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2016
It opens scholarships and sponsors

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by fattbabakay(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2016
We are just talking first class degree, I think I need to add more salt to the literary stew.

Meanwhile :

See 20 THINGS YOU SHOULD DO TO GRADUATE WITH A FIRST CLASS DEGREE

And not only your village witches can deny you of the first class, See 10 WORST ENEMIES OF YOUR FIRST CLASS DEGREE

Also See 9 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT FIRST CLASS STUDENTS

But sey na by first class nii?? See REASONS WHY FIRST CLASS STUDENTS NEVER BECOME FIRST CLASS PEOPLE IN LIFE

I can't go on relating you guys with first class insights here, if you fell like, you can read more 'First Class Degree' posts here.

Hope it helps, thanks.

falconey can u bless us with some shares??

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by Slimberry1(f): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2016
dahunsy:
Coughs*** clears throat# get anything wey pass first class if the favour of God does not shine on you...an illiterate will do well more than you in life

What's this one saying?? undecided Some people tho' smh cry
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by Slimberry1(f): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2016
TI1919:
It makes you also proud thinking it is by your power you got it, hence God distance himself from you... Since he is for the lowly

undecided

Seriously?? Finding it hard to swallow Nigerian youths are still thinking this way.. . its high time we got our mentality straightened.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by dahunsy(f): 11:16am On Jul 11, 2016
Slimberry1:

What's this one saying?? undecided Some people tho' smh cry
Coughs*** clears throat# nawa oo bonga fish...u wan make i enter gbile for your sake? Whats ur age? Are u not thought to respect elders where u come from?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by Slimberry1(f): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
dahunsy:
Coughs*** clears throat# nawa oo bonga fish...u wan make i enter gbile for your sake? Whats ur age? Are u not thought to respect elders where u come from?

lipsrsealed grin grin...lmao ancient of days sorry sir,...'thought to respect elders' elder my foot

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by TI1919(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Slimberry1:

Seriously?? Finding it hard to swallow Nigerian youths are still thinking this way.. . its high time we got our mentality straightened.

What's your point

Don't just quote people speak out and make point so we can all have light.

cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by dahunsy(f): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Slimberry1:

lipsrsealed grin grin...lmao ancient of days sorry sir,...'thought to respect elders' elder my foot
coughs coughs*** clears throat# dis pikin na diiie isca walaiiii
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by ijobawise(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
am currently a 4.78 cgpa civil engineering student in FUTA....buh none of viz is my motive for graduating wit first classs...i jst wana study nd enjoy my academics.....................nw in 400level nw thou.........ntn extra abt first class stdnt

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by barackodam: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Yeah, all the aforementioned are very true, unarguably.

That doesn't neglect the fact that 1:1 is overhyped......

I reserve my remaining comments lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by ireneony(f): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
Who e help undecided..
First class my foot!

7 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by kayo80(m): 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okay. Great reasons...but first class no be beans na!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by markDT2(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Street ti take over, first class no pay again

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by Peacetemi: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nice one op
But in this country getting a first class isnt the real deal. The real deal is in acquiring COMMON SENSE( which has almost gone extinct in this country). There's a lot of stupidity around, I've met some first class graduates who are extremely stuuuupid , the only thing that truly places you above your peers is 'COMMON SENSE'

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
@ Op what you posted is just an exception of this present day Nigeria... if you want success get connection then go to school and just graduate even if it third class u will still be in a higher place than a first class graduate.. it works like magic

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by ERCROSS(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
One reason why I care less about first class
* It doesn't determine my future, I do *

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by sleekone: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
The only reason that rings true is number 3. Having a first class doesn't always make you popular neither does it ensure you'll get a giod job. It doesn't necessarily place you ahead of your mates either.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by jojosweet(f): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
TI1919:
It makes you also proud thinking it is by your power you got it, hence God distance himself from you... Since he is for the lowly

undecided
I don't think God ever distance himself I think we wander away until we realize that we are nothing without him.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by obiora71: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mehn.
Those guys dey try o.
If e easy to cram, Na everyone for dey first Class Na.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by fuckYouSeun(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
tayebest:

hater spotted... wetin you use graduate, talk true

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
I respect people with First Class ehn, that's why I must employ all of them after school.... grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by xclusive43(m): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
tayebest:

If e easy make some people Cram get first class na

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by Florblu(f): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
ijobawise:
am currently a 4.78 cgpa civil engineering student in FUTA....buh none of viz is my motive for graduating wit first classs...i jst wana study nd enjoy my academics.....................nw in 400level nw thou.........ntn extra abt first class stdnt

Who asked you?why are you blowing your own trumpet?
I love intelligent guys though

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by usmanktg2(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
v
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by asala1: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
ireneony:
Who e help undecided..
First class my foot!

Bill Gates didn't fail, he was in Harvard. He could have graduated top of his class if he didn't drop out.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayo Dada, Olamide Oladeji: Stanford University's 2019 Knight-Hennessy Scholars / Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues / Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.