Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor (2869 Views)

How To Be A Clueless President. (by Femi Aribisala) / Opinion: Why Have People Stopped Shouting..." Sai Baba" / President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 07, 2015
so many times i wonder what people think about other especially when they are in power.....

people of abia state have suffered untold hardship since inception of this administration, from half salary pay to unpaid, road decay and total damages imposition of millitary against the masses who will protess, power failure with huge bill at the end of the month, dirts every where even totally blocking the roads, chai!!!!!!!

while the silly Guv'nor T A Orji and cohorts are busy imposing candidates both in state house, guv'nor level and the senate. with our money pushing us through another year suffering and servitude as his predecessor did.

No federal project in the state yet man of the out-going president, chai all federal roads mutilated to the extent of causing human-trekking traffic..... my question is always, " is it only in abia state that there is federal roads"?

Now he have patially imposed ikpeazu okezuo and his son ( proposing to be the next speaker) him to the senate. God help us til the state of abia change to the GOD'S OWN STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by EdCure: 5:36pm On May 07, 2015
They love PDP.

3 Likes

Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by wadetaw202: 5:47pm On May 07, 2015
But didn't these flaaatheads tell us that no place is dirty in alaigbo? Shame on these empty noisemakers and chest beaters.

2 Likes

Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by wadetaw202: 5:49pm On May 07, 2015
Chai! I never knew igbos are also very dirty!!!

1 Like

Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by mikolo80: 5:50pm On May 07, 2015
They voted for him
Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by mikolo80: 5:52pm On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:
But didn't these flaaatheads told us no place is dirty in alaigbo? Shame on these empty noisemakers and chest beaters.
don't mind them. Its actually 'tamba' tinz that makes them refer to yoruba as dirty.they prefer toilet roll

2 Likes

Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 07, 2015
the first picture is the popular new market ( ahia ohuru) at ngwa road

the 2nd is ngwa by east down to good morning market purpoted by the gov'nor to have been constructed with billions of our allocation.

the 3rd is eche road feild where the president-elect campaigned during his visit to aba when the clueless gov'nor didnt allow him access to the stadium.

i am a stunch GEJ fanatic but extremely happy as he loss the presidency because our silly hides under the umbrella of presidency's power through the outgoing first lady......

May God help us Because the people's choice Dr UCHE S. OGAH was denied for an imposition of another clueless fellow.

The worst and most painfully part remains that the people that supposed to stand and talk about his atrocities are his (t a orji) praise mongers because of their loaded ghana-must-go share, even when the roads leading to their respective kindreds are no access........................

LET REVOLUTION START IN ABIA STATE I MUST BE IN THE FRONTLINE..........
GOD BLESS ME!
GOD BLESS ABIANS!!
GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGER!!!
GOD BLESS MOVEMENT SOVERNITY OF STATE OF BIAFRA

Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by Kolade354(m): 5:59pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS IS A FOOL,TEMITEMI1 IS A BORN-FOOL

1 Like

Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by winniz: 5:59pm On May 07, 2015
Don't really know if the OP is really from Abia state. How come PDP won Abia state if u guys wanted them out? undecided
Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by bishop4APC: 5:59pm On May 07, 2015
No better state in the east oh, from abia to anambra enroute enugu to ebonyi are all in critical condition except imo state. None of those state can withstand the poorest state in the south west, yet they keep selling their future and support for one cup of rice.

Shameless Igbos.

1 Like

Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by bishop4APC: 6:03pm On May 07, 2015
Kolade354:
OREMUSSANCTUS IS A FOOL,TEMITEMI1 IS A BORN-FOOL

Those people you mentioned are jobless robots who spend 24 hours searching nooks and cranies of nairaland sections.
Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by winniz: 6:03pm On May 07, 2015
[s][/s]bishop4APC:
No better state in the east oh, from abia to anambra enroute enugu to ebonyi are all in critical condition except imo state. None of those state can withstand the poorest state in the south west, yet they keep selling their future and support one cup of rice.

Shameless Igbos.[s][/s]

Just few bad roads by a mischievous OP and u are already spewing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 07, 2015
Abia state is one of the smallest states in nigeria in terms of land mass yet this guy can't tar all these roads in 8 years! Na wa o

Abia is also under NDDC o
Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 07, 2015
winniz:
Don't really know if the OP is really from Abia state. How come PDP won Abia state if u guys wanted them out? undecided
the pix was taken jst now the holdups it created prompted me to do so, so as to show the world what t a orji wot to d ppl of abia

for d election, no body voted for pdp apart from his cohorts but de massively rigged the election in favour of pdp wich is currently causing a great havoc in abia state inec as at dis week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 07, 2015
winniz:

Are those 'just few bad roads' supposed to be there?

In abia, which is more - bad roads or good roads?
Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by wadetaw202: 6:06pm On May 07, 2015
bishop4APC:
No better state in the east oh, from abia to anambra enroute enugu to ebonyi are all in critical condition except imo state. None of those state can withstand the poorest state in the south west, yet they keep selling their future and support for one cup of rice.

Shameless Igbos.

But your Igbo brothers keep showing us pictures and claiming every street in igboland is paved with mirror. Are you saying your blodas are lying? They also claimed it is only southwest that has brown roof, but all I've been seeing in this picture are brown roofs. Does this mean your brothers are empty boasters and empty chest beaters?

1 Like

Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by bishop4APC: 6:06pm On May 07, 2015
winniz:

Forget, anambra and ebonyi are the worst.
Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by bishop4APC: 6:11pm On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

But your Igbo brothers keep showing us pictures and claiming every street in igboland is paved with mirror. Are you saying your blodas are lying? They also claimed it is only southwest that has brown roof, but all I've been seeing in this picture are brown roofs. Does this mean your brothers are empty boasters and empty chest beaters?

Bro, am very far from being a flatty, my head is well shaped.

There are my brown roofs across the eastern cities, they only build mansions in villages.

1 Like

Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by jackymfon: 6:12pm On May 07, 2015
Sad..,is that governor a human being??I doubt it...
Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by winniz: 6:12pm On May 07, 2015
Bobskylo:

the pix was taken jst now the holdups it created prompted me to do so, so as to show the world what t a orji wot to d ppl of abia

for d election, no body voted for pdp apart from his cohorts but de massively rigged the election in favour of pdp wich is currently causing a great havoc in abia state inec as at dis week

If Abians claim dey neva voted PDP, dey should try and protect their votes next time.
Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by MKO4ever(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2015
Abia has so many things in common with Onitsha, but the most common is dirt
Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by MugabeRobert: 6:15pm On May 07, 2015
Long live pdp in alaibo.

1 Like

Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by winniz: 6:16pm On May 07, 2015
bishop4APC:

Forget, anambra and ebonyi are the worst.

Which Anambra? Try visit Anambra state b4 spewing rubbish, you can't find such road in Anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by winniz: 6:19pm On May 07, 2015
MKO4ever:
Abia has so many things in common with Onitsha, but the most common is dirt

Onitsha has really been transformed and looks very clean.
Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by MugabeRobert: 6:19pm On May 07, 2015
Bobskylo:

But you clowns voted and wanted PDP in lagos? Enemies of progress.

1 Like

Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by wadetaw202: 6:20pm On May 07, 2015
bishop4APC:

Bro, am very far from being a flatty, my head is well shaped.

There are my brown roofs across the eastern cities, they only build mansions in villages.

You just confirmed that your brothers are lying and making empty noise.
Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by bishop4APC: 6:23pm On May 07, 2015
winniz:

Which Anambra? Try visit Anambra state b4 spewing rubbish, you can't find such road in Anambra state.

I pity you. How about isu'urum and amanuke roads

Oya mention another state and am ready to tell you more.
Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by MugabeRobert: 6:26pm On May 07, 2015
Bobskylo:

But you clowns voted and wanted PDP in lagos? Enemies of progress.
Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by bishop4APC: 6:36pm On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

You just confirmed that your brothers are lying and making empty noise.

Confirmed. They are bunch of noise makers who prefer to build other states whil their own states are in critical condition.

Igbos are m0rons.

2 Likes

Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by Scholes007(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2015
pls op try to give balanced view of Abia

here are some pictures from the industrial complex uturu

this is 2 out of the 7 factory i had access to

Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by asha80(m): 6:49pm On May 07, 2015
Scholes007:
pls op try to give balanced view of Abia

here are some pictures from the industrial complex uturu
where is the pic?
Re: What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor by Scholes007(m): 6:57pm On May 07, 2015
asha80:
where is the pic?
There is weak signal due to bad weather now but i will keep trying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car / Profile Of The Newly Appointed VC Of UI: Prof Abel Idowu Olayinka / BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Ex-governor Akpabio Over Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.