Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Son Of Legendary Highlife Singer, Victor Olaiya Dies At 38 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Son Of Legendary Highlife Singer, Victor Olaiya Dies At 38 (3519 Views)

Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) / Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Of Legendary Highlife Singer, Victor Olaiya Dies At 38 by Airforce1(m): 5:36pm On May 07, 2015
Legendary high-life musician, Dr Victor Olaiya, 84, lost one of his sons Alfred Abidemi Olaiya (pictured left) on Monday May 4th. He was just 38 years old. Alfred was also the brother of popular Yoruba actress, Mojisola Olaiya who announced his passing on her instagram page.

'Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I will miss you until we meet again. I will miss you dear brother Abide mi Olaiya R.I.P.' she wrote
No word on what killed him. He will be buried tomorrow. May his soul rest in peace, amen.

Credit: Linda Ikeji

Re: Son Of Legendary Highlife Singer, Victor Olaiya Dies At 38 by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 07, 2015
Am not surprised
Re: Son Of Legendary Highlife Singer, Victor Olaiya Dies At 38 by Airforce1(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2015
lasstropinky:
Am not surprised

undecided
Re: Son Of Legendary Highlife Singer, Victor Olaiya Dies At 38 by osemoses1234(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2015
Baba of life....dat ur song wit 2face make I book space first.....
Re: Son Of Legendary Highlife Singer, Victor Olaiya Dies At 38 by DuchessLily(f): 5:43pm On May 07, 2015
Still young

RIP
Re: Son Of Legendary Highlife Singer, Victor Olaiya Dies At 38 by DuchessLily(f): 5:44pm On May 07, 2015
lasstropinky:
Am not surprised

Why?? undecided
Re: Son Of Legendary Highlife Singer, Victor Olaiya Dies At 38 by Airforce1(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2015
osemoses1234:
Baba of life....dat ur song wit 2face make I book space first.....

Madt Song
Re: Son Of Legendary Highlife Singer, Victor Olaiya Dies At 38 by Adaeze78(f): 5:59pm On May 07, 2015
so sad...RIP :oso sad...RIP
Re: Son Of Legendary Highlife Singer, Victor Olaiya Dies At 38 by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:01pm On May 07, 2015
RIP Alfred.

My condolences to Pa Victor Olaiya
Re: Son Of Legendary Highlife Singer, Victor Olaiya Dies At 38 by pretydiva(f): 6:05pm On May 07, 2015
Gosh. So sad buh God knows best
Re: Son Of Legendary Highlife Singer, Victor Olaiya Dies At 38 by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 07, 2015
DuchessLily:

Why?? undecided
Everybody will die one day or the other so am not surprised someone died
Re: Son Of Legendary Highlife Singer, Victor Olaiya Dies At 38 by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 07, 2015
DuchessLily:

Why?? undecided
undecided
Re: Son Of Legendary Highlife Singer, Victor Olaiya Dies At 38 by emilyone(f): 10:18pm On May 07, 2015
Is the old man still alive?

Rip to the departed.
Re: Son Of Legendary Highlife Singer, Victor Olaiya Dies At 38 by winningbt: 11:31am On May 08, 2015
R.I.P to the dead,God knows best and he love you more
Re: Son Of Legendary Highlife Singer, Victor Olaiya Dies At 38 by iheanyi40(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2015
Rip
Re: Son Of Legendary Highlife Singer, Victor Olaiya Dies At 38 by labi1977(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
Airforce1:
Legendary high-life musician, Dr Victor Olaiya, 84, lost one of his sons Alfred Abidemi Olaiya (pictured left) on Monday May 4th. He was just 38 years old. Alfred was also the brother of popular Yoruba actress, Mojisola Olaiya who announced his passing on her instagram page.

'Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I will miss you until we meet again. I will miss you dear brother Abide mi Olaiya R.I.P.' she wrote
No word on what killed him. He will be buried tomorrow. May his soul rest in peace, amen.

Credit: Linda Ikeji

Didn't realise he passed away till recently, he was a childhood friend. Also didn't realise his dad was famous very humble dude.

great guy

rip Bidemi cry

(1) (Reply)

Our African Girls Have Spo!led Finish See Bad Photos The Post Online / 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Stuns In Indian Clothing's. / Check Out Wizkid Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.