Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) (48597 Views)

Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by LivingHuman: 4:29am On Jun 07, 2017
This is the tearful moment the corpse of Late Actress, Moji Olaiya arrived in Nigeria from Canada, after a memorial service was held at the LTV Blue roof in Ikeja, Lagos.

The body was well received by friends and family of the deceased ahead of her burial at Ikoyi cemetery today.

Watch the Video below.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/video-tears-as-moji-olaiyas-body.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWx43Ot4Q2g

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by LivingHuman: 4:30am On Jun 07, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by doctimonyeka(m): 4:31am On Jun 07, 2017
Vanity upon vanity.... All is vanity...

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by bamdly(m): 5:08am On Jun 07, 2017
hmmn may God take care of her children so dat they won't become Omo wobe

2 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by crazyABO(m): 5:32am On Jun 07, 2017
When I see something like ds then I think about that day when ppl are gonna lift me d same way everything in life still ends with 6ft under d ground cry innalilahiwahinailehirajihun cry

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by luqaz(m): 5:41am On Jun 07, 2017
R.I.P.

2 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Olibboy: 5:50am On Jun 07, 2017
It's painful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by tyson98: 6:06am On Jun 07, 2017
Lord safe me and my family from any untimely death.AMEN

RIP moji

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by missnawty(f): 6:59am On Jun 07, 2017
God! Somone that walk with both legs inside the plane to travel out of this country now brot back with paliiiiiiiii

God pls I beg u, don't let me gve birth to children and die for others to take care of
Don't let me build house and die for others to live in
Pls don't let me labor in vain in life and leave for others to spend. God!

232 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by AuroraB(f): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2017
cry So emotional cry
Got me teared up cry

RIP Madam embarassed

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Whistleblowers: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2017
This one weak me o. Baba God , I appreciate the gift of life and good health

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by dinma007: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2017
so sad

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Locozad: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2017
Sad
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by DALE917(f): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2017
Painful
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by masada: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2017
To earth we come from
To earth we shall return

RIP to the dead
U av done ur part on Mother Earth

2 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by calibet(m): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2017
God may you confort their families and may her soul rest in perfect peace

3 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by miqos02(m): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2017
RIP
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by ogagbrigh: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by adewuyiade: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2017
Sad
Reopen Lautech

Lautech protesting students currently in Abuja
FGN to take over
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Dc4life(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2017
This life ehn. This should be a lesson to us all. Someone travelled with her two legs and now brought back all packaged in a carton like refrigerator. Be humble oo. Death won't send a notification.

The worst friend in this life is that paper called 'MONEY' we save a lot of it but in the end, it doesn't save us from dying cry

#VANITY

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by justakpzz(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2017
May she rest in peace
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2017
RIP
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Husty(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Allow this woman rest na, and bury her already embarassed
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by winkmart: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Rip
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by kimond101: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Subhannallah! Inna lillaha wa Inna ileihi rajiun!

The life of this world is nothing but a temporary place of delusion in which competition in worldly affairs diverts us until we visit the grave.

May Allah forgive her shortcomings and grant her Jannah.

14 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by sotall(m): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2017
rip
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by dayleke: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2017
RIP
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by ednut1(m): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2017
Is this needed
Re: Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) by Teeboi56: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2017
mroop:
pali bawo... haaah can't dey find something better
Na pali he supposed to be cos they freeze her like fish dat is y

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl / Memes Of Tiwa And Teebillz Brouhaha / What Happened To Toni Braxton?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.