Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) (18313 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) / Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Defcon1(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2015
These are some of the western celebrities you may not have known to have twin siblings

• Kiefer and Rachel Sutherland.

Yes. Jack Bauer has a twin sister.
After playing a loner on the TV show 24, it was quite shocking to learn that Kiefer Sutherland has a twin sister named Rachel.
Rachel is a post-production supervisor who works in Toronto with film and television.
Kiefer is older than her by seven minutes and the two are quite close.

Their father is actor Donald Sutherland who plays President Snow in the movie franchise, The Hunger Games.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Defcon1(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2015
• Vin Diesel and Paul Vincent

Fast and the Furious hottie Vin Diesel shares his good looks with his fraternal twin brother, Paul Vincent.
Vin Diesel and Paul are both involved in the film industry, but Vin Diesel is an actor while his brother is a film director.
The twin brothers also have a sister.

3 Shares

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Defcon1(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2015
• Scarlett and Hunter Johansson

Scarlett Johansson has made it big as an actress, but not many people know that she has a twin brother named Hunter.
Hunter, who has dabbled in acting, appeared in the movie Manny & Lo alongside Scarlett, but his career took him elsewhere.
In 2008, he was a campaign organizer for Obama and most recently he’s had a cameo in one of Natascha Bessez’s music videos.

1 Share

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Defcon1(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2015
• Ashton and Michael Kutcher.

Actor and funny man Ashton
Kutcher has a fraternal twin brother named Michael.
Michael, who has cerebral palsy, works for the Transamerica Retirement Services as well as for the Reaching for the Stars organization.
Michael has been interviewed in the past and stated that even when Ashton was little, acting was his passion and he never gave up on making it as an actor.

1 Share

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by temitemi1(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2015
Jack bauer kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Defcon1(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2015
• Gisele and Patricia Bundchen

Mom, wife, and model Gisele Bundchen is definitely a recognized face in the modeling and fashion world.
Though she’s been named one of the best Victoria’s Secret angels, she’s not the only one in the family with good looks.
In fact, she has a fraternal twin sister named Patricia, who, when the two were younger, she used to say was the prettier sister.
Though Patricia has had her run with modeling, she’s now Gisele’s manager.

1 Share

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Defcon1(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2015
• Eva and Joy Green

Actress and Bond Girl, Eva Green, who had a huge breakthrough with the movie 300: Rise of an Empire, has a non-identical twin sister, named Joy.
Eva has often described her sister as being much more down-to-earth.
In fact, Joy herself has said that Hollywood would not suit her.
She instead rears horses with her husband in the Normandy countryside.

2 Shares

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Defcon1(m): 8:27pm On May 07, 2015
• Giovanni Ribisi and Marissa

Fame runs in the Ribisi family.
The Avatar actor Giovanni Ribisi has a twin sister named Marissa.
While Marissa herself isn’t famous, she is married to the musician, Beck.
Marissa has, however, had small roles in several different television shows including Baywatch, Dazed and Confused, Some Girl, True Crime,andGrace Under Fire.
She’s most recently launched a fashion line.

1 Share

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Defcon1(m): 8:33pm On May 07, 2015
• Tasha and Sidra Smith

Tasha Smith is a well known actress who has appeared in several movies and television shows, including Why Did I get Married 1 & 2, For Better or Worse, Meet the Browns, and The Corner.
Not many people know that Tasha has a twin sister named Sidra, who is also involved in the film and entertainment industry.
Sidra, Tasha’s identical twin, has directed and helped to cast several movies and television series.

1 Share

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 07, 2015
Scarlett and Hunter Johansson are so cute. Most of the others are lipsrsealed
Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Defcon1(m): 8:40pm On May 07, 2015
• Jon Heder and Dan

Remember the movies, School for Scoundrels, Napoleon Dynamite, Blades of Glory?
When you look at Jon Heder and his identical twin brother Dan, you’d probably find it really hard to tell the difference between the two. During their younger years and even now, the two like to pretend to be the other in order to trick people and get a good laugh.
The twins both found themselves involved in film, but Jon is definitely the more famous twin

1 Share

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Defcon1(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2015
• Linda and Leslie Hamilton

Remember the actress that played Sarah Connor in the hit movies, The Terminator 1 & 2 - Linda Hamilton?
She has an identical twin sister, Leslie Hamilton Gearren
Although Leslie is a professional nurse, she was also her sister Linda’s on-screen double in three scenes in Terminator 2: Judgment Day .

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Janet101(f): 8:43pm On May 07, 2015
Wow!see cute twin o,God I need dem grin

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Emmyk(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2015
Nice. But this is none of my business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by keni315(f): 9:46pm On May 07, 2015
Thank God i'm also a twin.....would have envied then

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Young03(m): 9:52pm On May 07, 2015
I think say na naija celebrities

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Caracta(f): 10:36pm On May 07, 2015
Tasha and Sidra Smith? Now that's a surprise.

Kiefer Sutherland too? The twin sister looks more cheerful than the gun-wielding, stunts- pulling, never-dying Jack Bauer tongue

God, I don't know how you share it but please I want twins. Please remember I asked first...many years ago. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Ariyke: 10:53pm On May 07, 2015
I want twins too buh cute twins wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by igwedaboss(m): 1:44am On May 08, 2015
Kiefer Sutherland a twin? Wow. Even Vin diesel, this is quite interesting.. Vin's twin tho undecided
Tisha also has got a twin sister cool

What you don't know, u don't know..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 1:48am On May 08, 2015
Defcon1:

Fast and the Furious hottie Vin Diesel shares his good looks with his fraternal twin brother, Paul Vincent.
Vin Diesel and Paul are both involved in the film industry, but Vin Diesel is an actor while his brother is a film director.

Shares wetin?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 1:50am On May 08, 2015
Defcon1:
• Tasha and Sidra Smith

Tasha Smith is a well known actress who has appeared in several television shows, including Why Did I get Married 1 & 2, ForBetter or Worse, Meet the Browns, and The Corner.
Not many people know that Tasha has a twin sister named Sidra, who is also involved in the film and entertainment industry.
Sidra, Tasha’s identical twin, has directed and helped to cast several movies and television series.

Black is so gorgeous!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by 3ace(m): 3:09am On May 08, 2015
Vin Diesel's twin is looking unkempt. He should just scrape his hair joor.
*all of una wey want twins, make I help una pray dis prayer; Siamese twins no go be una portion o.*

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Wealthyone: 6:11am On May 08, 2015
Defcon1:
• Tasha and Sidra Smith

Tasha Smith is a well known actress who has appeared in several television shows, including Why Did I get Married 1 & 2, ForBetter or Worse, Meet the Browns, and The Corner.

Never knew tasha smith has a twin sis shocked this is biurifu.....i love her acting grin

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by TDonald: 8:02am On May 08, 2015
By the way Mr OP, what of Aki and Paw-Paw?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by holluwai(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2015
Wow....I never knew this.

Defcon1:

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by holluwai(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2015
Yea I love her acting too, loved her even more in the movie jump the broom...fell in live with the little boy(lil Romeo).

Wealthyone:

Never knew tasha smith has a twin sis shocked this is biurifu.....i love her acting grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Defcon1(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

Shares wetin?
The guy looks like a psycho, I know
gringrin
Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Defcon1(m): 7:13pm On May 08, 2015
Emmyk:
Nice. But this is none of my business.

What is your business?undecided
Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Defcon1(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2015
TDonald:
By the way Mr OP, what of Aki and Paw-Paw?
lol
Funny you.
These are real twins
Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by Defcon1(m): 7:27pm On May 08, 2015
• Joseph and Jacob Fiennes

Joseph Fiennes has five biological siblings who took all up careers in the arts.
His older brother Ralph Fiennes is an Academy Award-nominated actor ( Lord Voldermot, in Harry Potter series), while his other brother Magnus is a composer, and his sisters Martha and Sophie are filmmakers. Joseph also has a twin brother named Jacob, who opted not to go into the entertainment industry, but instead started a career as a conservationist.

Re: Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) by donpetros: 7:41pm On May 08, 2015
Hmmn, never knew Kiefer Sutherland had a twin sister

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments / Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo / N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.