Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. (1992 Views)

I Registered On Nairaland After Four Years Of Been A Regular Visitor / How Have You Benefited From "NAIRALAND" / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 07, 2015
I have come to understand one thing that it 80% of people that registered on nairaland has never beneficted from this site, "while the rest 20% have benefited from the site in terms of cash and friendship. " apart from the news and gossips. "im not talking about taking phone numbers for whatsaap. "name one thing that you have beneficted from in nairaland.
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by dominicson: 9:02pm On May 07, 2015
K
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2015
sweetorgasm:
I have come to understand one thing that it 80% of people that registered on nairaland has never beneficted from this site, "while the rest 20% have benefited from the site in terms of cash and friendship. " apart from the news and gossips. "im not talking about taking phone numbers for whatsaap. "name one thing that you have beneficted from in nairaland.
Taa!... Stop saying what you don't know. How can you say "80%“?...are you a statician?... Where is the empirical evidence??...Which research methodology did you use?
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Taa!... Stop saying what you don't know. How can you say "80%“?...are you a statician?... Where is the empirical evidence??...Which research methodology did you use?
looking at threads, comments u will know dat im right.
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Young03(m): 9:09pm On May 07, 2015
if I tell u make I die

1 Like

Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Coolie89(m): 9:11pm On May 07, 2015
Fresh info,had missed calls from recruitment consultants for where I work presently confirmed it was dem via this forum called back to give them the vital info that was required.
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 07, 2015
Young03:
if I tell u make I die
u dey among d 80% so we dnt need 2 know.

1 Like

Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2015
sweetorgasm:
looking at threads, comments u will know dat im right.
Yeah Yeah... Threads like yours praising girls ass, right?...I mean those crappy threads of yours.
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 07, 2015
Coolie89:
Fresh info,had missed calls from recruitment consultants for where I work presently confirmed it was dem via this forum called back to give them the vital info that was required.
correct, u know why u are here bro.
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by domopps(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2015
On the go and confirm info!

Cheeeeers
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by mirexxx(f): 9:14pm On May 07, 2015
I've learnt a lot

tho, i won't mention anything

1 Like

Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Yeah Yeah... Threads like yours praising girls ass, right?...I mean those crappy threads of yours.
o common!!! just answa my question and stop been funny.
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 07, 2015
mirexxx:
I've learnt a lot o tho, i won't mention anything
WHY
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 07, 2015
domopps:
On the go and confirm info!

Cheeeeers
just that?
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Young03(m): 9:17pm On May 07, 2015
sweetorgasm:
u dey among d 80% so we dnt need 2 know.
u get brain at all?
y u no tell us urs ist?

sorry dude u av failed ur mission
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2015
sweetorgasm:
o common!!! just answa my question and stop been funny.
Okay...let me regale you.
I've learnt to be tolerant, I've learnt how to handle people in my day to day dealings; Learning from what I read here and from other people's experiences, I've benefitted academically, Morally and emotionally. Thanks.
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 07, 2015
Young03:
u get brain at all? y u no tell us urs ist?
sorry dude u av failed ur mission
mumu mine are numerous.
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by mirexxx(f): 9:20pm On May 07, 2015
sweetorgasm:
WHY
OK i learnt some big ass grammars most people speak here... new words too
And about relationships
and many things i wouldn't have known offline

1 Like

Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Okay...let me regale you.
I've learnt to be tolerant, I've learnt how to handle people in my day to day dealings; Learning from what I read here and from other people's experiences, I've benefitted academically, Morally and emotionally. Thanks.
that is nt what i meant.
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 07, 2015
mirexxx:
OK i learnt some big ass grammars most people speak here... new words too
And about relationships
and many things i wouldn't have known offline
hm hm what hav u gained financially?

1 Like

Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Young03(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2015
sweetorgasm:
mumu mine are numerous.
fool name them
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2015
sweetorgasm:
that is nt what i meant.
What did you mean?
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 07, 2015
Young03:

fool name them
ok ABOKI, "i have met a business client through nairaland n at d end my bank account payed off. "i have met a football scout through nairaland and through him i went to south africa for a football trial. 'and so many more.
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by mirexxx(f): 9:26pm On May 07, 2015
sweetorgasm:
hm hm what hav u gained financially?
financially?? shocked I don't sell anything here grin
well, i spend more on subscription jare

1 Like

Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
What did you mean?
has ur bank account been alerted bcaus u did smting or met smone through nairaland?
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 07, 2015
mirexxx:
financially?? shocked I don't sell anything here grin
well, i spend more on subscription jare

lol, well its ok bt somepeople are gaining financially though.
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:28pm On May 07, 2015
sweetorgasm:
has ur bank account been alerted bcaus u did smting or met smone through nairaland?
I rest my case on you. You need to sleep...Bye!
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I rest my case on you. You need to sleep...Bye!
LOL ur subscriptions are all waste.
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Young03(m): 9:29pm On May 07, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ok person, "i have met a business client through nairaland n at d end my bank account payed off. "i have met a football scout through nairaland and through him i went to south africa for a football trial. 'and so many more.

Ehe now u come, not asking us to tell u wat we benefict frm nairaland,

me I meet a sugar mummy her and he gave me #500,000 with a car
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by mirexxx(f): 9:30pm On May 07, 2015
sweetorgasm:
lol, well its ok bt somepeople are gaining financially though.
oh.. that's nice smiley

1 Like

Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 07, 2015
Young03:

Ehe now u come, not asking us to tell u wat we benefict frm nairaland,

me I meet a sugar mummy her and he gave me #500,000 with a car
d kind of lies ure lying dis days are one of the reasons why i like to bomb people.
Re: NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. by Young03(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2015
sweetorgasm:
d kind of lies ure lying dis days are one of the reasons why i like to bomb people.

u c ur life? y will u believe that mine is lie and urs is the truth?

bro change ur style oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Governors: Their Career And Schools They Attended / Boiler Installers In Bristol / The Unveiling Of The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.