Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf (19425 Views)

Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf / "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu / Video - Obasanjo Foundation CEO Boasts Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by timilehing(m): 6:08am On May 08, 2015
Even Abacha is a saint when GEJ us in the picture

2 Likes

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by Nobody: 6:14am On May 08, 2015
luvmijeje:

GEJ should immediately hire you has a lawyer......... As an imaginary prosecutor my questions for you are:

Are you father Christmas?

How much is your salary as a President for you to have the financial capacity to fund the campaign of a presidential candidate of another country?

Under the Ghana and Nigerian constitution is it even allowed?

be reasonable for once,1.you don't have to be a father Christmas to help a needy friend,2.i don't really know how you plan explaining to the court that it was a campaign fund based on the available evidence as no election or campaign of any sort was mentioned, 3.From the statements, it was Goodluck helping Obj as a friend and not Goodluck helping the Ghana guy.....youve got nothing on him sis...we have to be realistic and factual ..
just for the records,theres no law existing barring candidates from receiving foreign donations for their campaign..such laws may exist only in individual party constitutions under their ethics n code of conduct

3 Likes

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by mikky250(m): 6:20am On May 08, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] this Obj latest laundering news from saharareporters meant something. Remember they work for Tinubu. He is there pay master. Digging deeper into this matter you will understand its not unconnected to the battle of allocation of ministerial post in the incoming govt. Tinubu wants the minister of Aviation,finance and 3 oil bloc and Obj wants the finance minister and some interest in some key positions. So the Jagaban wants Obj's secret exposed. Let's watch and see how the battle gets on. But I assure it will be to the betterment of Nigeria. Mark my words....political assasination will soon resume.
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by sammhi(m): 6:20am On May 08, 2015
anyone who thinks OBJ was not corrupt must be worse than a slow poke

1 Like

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by stinggy(m): 6:21am On May 08, 2015
Yar'Adua - Corridor of Corruption
Jonathan - Sitting Room, Dining Room & Bedroom.
Obasanjo - Chief Corrupter.

Damn it, Nigeria's problem os more than she can deal with! cry
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by tbaba1234: 6:31am On May 08, 2015
BADNEAT:
be reasonable for once,1.you don't have to be a father Christmas to help a needy friend,2.i don't really know how you plan explaining to the court that it was a campaign fund based on the available evidence as no election or campaign of any sort was mentioned, 3.From the statements, it was Goodluck helping Obj as a friend and not Goodluck helping the Ghana guy.....youve got nothing on him sis...we have to be realistic and factual ..
just for the records,theres no law existing barring candidates from receiving foreign donations for their campaign..such laws may exist only in individual party constitutions under their ethics n code of conduct

There are official channels to send money if it is legitimate, not through foundations. GEJ could easily have wired money to ghana.
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by luvmijeje(f): 6:33am On May 08, 2015
BADNEAT:

This is where my assumption comes in

It is also of great interest that Mr. Mahama took office as President of Ghana in July 2012, suggesting that unless Obasanjo took advantage of his quarrels with Jonathan in 2013 and 2014 for financial gain, it could only have been in the second half of 2012 that he was on sufficiently-happy terms with Jonathan to have asked him for money for the Ghanaian leader.

I don't to want assume a sitting President was given money and there was no proper documentation from both end.

Back to your response :

1. It depends on the amount of money...... Is it. .
shekere money or we are talking of huge amount

2. Check the above the quote

3. Again what amount are we talking of?

Under the Nigeria electoral, there's a limit to what an individual or a company can contribute to any candidate.

My point is that you err in excluding anybody until you have all the fact presented to you.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by omenka(m): 6:36am On May 08, 2015
emmatok:
See them reading SaharaReporters, how time have changed.
You dey mind them?? Such unrepentant hypocrites. Watch the same set of people call them names again when they start showing the skeletons Jonathan has been hiding in Aso Rock cupboards.

Very funny people. cheesycheesy

And they seem to have forgotten somebody's "Political benefactor" and godfather. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by Nobody: 6:37am On May 08, 2015
dustmalik:

Exactly. These same hypocrites, who claim that Sahara Reporters work for APC and its allies, now take them seriously. All of a sudden, they believe what's coming from Sahara Reporters. Bunch of hypocrites.

This is a video, not an article...
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by veraponpo(m): 6:39am On May 08, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
I am not saying that obasanjo is not corrupt, but this one right here is pure nonsense.

I was waiting for the part that could effectively link obasanjo to the scam. A woman sits down somewhere and is trying to use obasanjo's name to cut an illegal deal and you blame obj for that?

Any moronn can engage in name-dropping if it would make the deal fly faster. So, if someone uses Dangote's name to defraud people, dangote should be held responsible.

From the way the woman was singing sef, you would notice that there's a problem of credibilty with this entire thing.

And just to say that this is not about obasanjo vs GEJ. I would defend GEj too if this kind of watery report was done against him. You need to read this trash with an open mind to know how weak it is.

Thank you brother. Because people want to nail OBJ they did not listen well or read well what the article is all about. She never said OBJ asked her to do illegal deals, she only said she did illegal stuffs through OBJ's name.

So, if I work with an angel and I decide to steal, will you blame the angel for my theft?

People are hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by apeoyemojo: 6:44am On May 08, 2015
dustmalik:

Exactly. These same hypocrites, who claim that Sahara Reporters work for APC and its allies, now take them seriously. All of a sudden, they believe what's coming from Sahara Reporters. Bunch of hypocrites.
Brother,Sahara Reporters actually do work for the APC. All they do is try to expose a few very obviously corrupt allyies of the APC so as to give the impression that they are non-partisan. I mean who does not know OBJ is a thief? Until they expose the details of Tinubu and Fashola's grand looting of Lagos,Emir Sanusi's corrupt practices at CBN,Buhari's 2.B dollar Saga,Timipreye Sylva 's 40B naira indictment,Fayemi's 2.8B naira Ado flower project scam,abubakar Audu's several mansions scattered all over the US athefts involving key APC members,only then will I take them seriosly. Even Omoyele Sowore the owner of Sahara reporters nneeds to tell us what he does for a living that afforeded him a 4m dollar mansion in Manhattan,New york!

2 Likes

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by Nobody: 6:44am On May 08, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
I am not saying that obasanjo is not corrupt, but this one right here is pure nonsense.

I was waiting for the part that could effectively link obasanjo to the scam. A woman sits down somewhere and is trying to use obasanjo's name to cut an illegal deal and you blame obj for that?

Any moronn can engage in name-dropping if it would make the deal fly faster. So, if someone uses Dangote's name to defraud people, dangote should be held responsible.

From the way the woman was singing sef, you would notice that there's a problem of credibilty with this entire thing.

And just to say that this is not about obasanjo vs GEJ. I would defend GEj too if this kind of watery report was done against him. You need to read this trash with an open mind to know how weak it is.

You are very smart! Quite unlike those who posted before you.

2 Likes

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by Nobody: 6:47am On May 08, 2015
apeoyemojo:
Brother,Sahara Reporters actually do work for the APC. All they do is try to expose a few very obviously corrupt allyies of the APC so as to give the impression that they are non-partisan. I mean who does not know OBJ is a thief? Until they expose the details of Tinubu and Fashola's grand looting of Lagos,Emir Sanusi's corrupt practices at CBN,Buhari's 2.B dollar Saga,Timipreye Sylva 's 40B naira indictment,Fayemi's 2.8B naira Ado flower project scam,abubakar Audu's several mansions scattered all over the US athefts involving key APC members,only then will I take them seriosly. Even Omoyele Sowore the owner of Sahara reporters nneeds to tell us what he does for a living that afforeded him a 4m dollar mansion in Manhattan,New york!

Your post makes very little sense.

Someone works for me and still exposes me at the same time?
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by Nobody: 6:50am On May 08, 2015
Obasanjo, the pretender.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by Agwoden(m): 6:55am On May 08, 2015
OBJ the navigator of the APC ship?

1 Like

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by Nobody: 6:57am On May 08, 2015
luvmijeje:

This is where my assumption comes in

I don't to want assume a sitting President was given money and there was no proper documentation from both end.

Back to your response :

1. It depends on the amount of money...... Is it. .
shekere money or we are talking of huge amount

2. Check the above the quote

3. Again what amount are we talking of?

Under the Nigeria electoral, there's a limit to what an individual or a company can contribute to any candidate.

My point is that you err in excluding anybody until you have all the fact presented to you.

I do get your point,but we're working and looking at the available facts..you can't say a man is implicated when there's nothing implicating within the context his name was mentioned...posers: is it wrong for obj to help a man in need financially?No
is it wrong for Goodluck as a person to be of assistance to obj in helping the aforementioned person? No.
is their any law baring a President from meeting his private requirements and obligations to his friends and family as long as such requirements and obligations do not go against the constitution of the federal republic? No....

until further statements and facts or evidence is provided GEJ is as clean as water I'm this dispensation...so for now,u can't come out to say he was implicated, unless there's another tape you've listened to other than the one we have here
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by adisa204(m): 6:57am On May 08, 2015
C9ja Campus Face Of The Week (male Category)[week 10]

"http://cotonou9ja.com/2015/05/vote-c9ja-campus-face-of-theweek-male-categoryweek10/"

Nairalanders please let's do this for our home boy kindly open the link and vote for me ADISA for campus face of the week thanks
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by Gboliwe: 7:02am On May 08, 2015
cc holatin
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by Nobody: 7:03am On May 08, 2015
tbaba1234:

There are official channels to send money if it is legitimate, not through foundations. GEJ could easily have wired money to ghana.
I didn't read or hear the lady say GEJ sent a money through the foundation, she only said obj didn't have enough money and he called his friend GEJ who was of assistance...it's just like your brother needing money and u don't have it, you beckon on your friend to help u out...there's no direct or personal relationship between your brother and your friend,neither did u serve as a middle man...you only helped your brother by collecting money from your friend which he may not know

1 Like

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by luvmijeje(f): 7:04am On May 08, 2015
BADNEAT:
I do get your point,but we're working and looking at the available facts..you can't say a man is implicated when there's nothing implicating within the context his name was mentioned...posers: is it wrong for obj to help a man in need financially?No
is it wrong for Goodluck as a person to be of assistance to obj in helping the aforementioned person? No.
is their any law baring a President from meeting his private requirements and obligations to his friends and family as long as such requirements and obligations do not go against the constitution of the federal republic? No....

until further statements and facts or evidence is provided GEJ is as clean as water I'm this dispensation...so for now,u can't come out to say he was implicated, unless there's another tape you've listened to other than the one we have here

No ooooooooooooo! You are missing the point. A woman in charge of Obasanjo foundation was caught on tape admitting to money laundering.... She was caught on tape admitting to job she had laundered on behalf of the foundation.... Names were dropped. If you exclude Jonathan, the case is dead on arrival.
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by shurlermoz(m): 7:05am On May 08, 2015
BADNEAT:
all those saying GEJ was implicated are either fools or simpletons....did the woman ever say GEJ helped in his capacity as the president?? so if obj needs financial assistance, Goodluck cannot be said to have helped from his private coffers? really don't get how some people reason at all..in a competent court of jurisdiction, there is no case against GEJ as he only helped a friend In need..he was not mentioned in the money laundering scheme...when it comes to helping the Ghana guy,there is not incriminating, not even on obj or they lady...it was just a pure case of financial assistance, not gratification or bribery.!!!!so you guys should use your heads small

Well, that means there is no implication for OBJ too because that's the only part she mentioned him actually doing something in the whole story. Aside from the other part that Obj said "come to Nigeria, my wife will take care of you"
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by donttouch: 7:09am On May 08, 2015
If thou shall confess that APC is the best party, your sins shall be forgiven and thou shalt become a SAINT.
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by huptin(m): 7:15am On May 08, 2015
There is nothing in her statement that indicted Obasanjo as beung corrupt, she claims to have used obasanjo's name in the past for money laundery, she never said Obasanjo was aware of those deals.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by Nobody: 7:21am On May 08, 2015
shurlermoz:

Well, that means there is no implication for OBJ too because that's the only part she mentioned him actually doing something in the whole story. Aside from the other part that Obj said "come to Nigeria, my wife will take care of you"
who owns the foundation that openly claimed to be in the business of money laundering??my father??

2 Likes

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by seedorfg(m): 7:21am On May 08, 2015
ehnn wetin obasanjo do nah, abi you hear were them mention obj being corrupt nii
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by stonecoldcafe: 7:22am On May 08, 2015
Danggggggggggggggg!
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by goodgood2(m): 7:25am On May 08, 2015
Yes, he's a saintan.
Mogidi:
Anyone against GEJ becomes a born again, abeg OBJ is a saint.
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by tbaba1234: 7:26am On May 08, 2015
BADNEAT:
I didn't read or hear the lady say GEJ sent a money through the foundation, she only said obj didn't have enough money and he called his friend GEJ who was of assistance...it's just like your brother needing money and u don't have it, you beckon on your friend to help u out...there's no direct or personal relationship between your brother and your friend,neither did u serve as a middle man...you only helped your brother by collecting money from your friend which he may not know

Oga, read properly... She was talking about secret thing she did with the foundation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% / Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters / Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.