Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply (1378 Views)

Buy Your Land At Creek Haven Estate Near VGC @ Very Cheap Prices!! / Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents / The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply by deb(m): 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2009
If you offer us 1 plot of land, we will build 3 duplexes on it while you the owner of the land will get 1 duplex FREE of charge.

To cut a long story short, if you have 6plots you get 6 Duplexes in return
100 plots = 100 duplexes in return for you. All FREE to you and no payment afterwards.
(you get the same number of duplexes as the number of plots you offer)

If you offer us from 1acre above you get one swimming pool in addition.

You won't have to pay us a dime in return. You own the duplex and the land forever!

Conditions:

(1) The land must be located in any area considered a choice area in Abuja or Lagos like Lekki, Ogudu GRA, Ikeja GRA, Magodo, Ajah and the rest.

(2) C of O land are much preferable but in case you don't have a C of O yet,  you must provide any other equivalent documents to proof your ownership

(3) The Land must not be under Government acquisition.

(4) You will have a fence to your duplex and what we do to the rest of the land will not be your concern.

To erase all doubt, we advise that you involve your lawyer from the beginning of the transaction to the end i.e
till we deliver the key of your house to you.
For lands not more than 1acre, you will get your duplex in 6months Guaranteed.

If you are interested call any of the following numbers:

01-8515781, 07029107178,  08065074585, 08060673641, 08098673641, 07025502517
Re: Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply by deb(m): 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2009
The question we are often asked is how do we determine if an area of land is a choiced area or not?

The Answer to that question is simply having a good road network enroute your land.
Re: Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply by deb(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2009
The aim of our project is to introduce space management in real estates development
without defaulting government standard.

We employ the services of the best real estates development team from asia in order to give our
customers the best quality housing.

The finishing of our duplex(es) is/are done by Eastern Europe. This is to ensure that we deliver
a modern taste of the art house to our new and alreeady existing partners.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Our numbers again are: 01-8515781, 07029107178,  08065074585, 08060673641, 08098673641, 07025502517
Re: Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply by deb(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2009
New Development:

(1)  We now accept only a minimum of 3plots henceforth.

(2) The first phase of construction for our numerous partners this 2009 will begin
     March 2009. This implies that a donor of a minimum of 3plots will get at least 3duplexes latest september this year!

Please involve your Lawyer for the sake of proper due dilligence; Nigeria is a country where people hardly believe anything.   
If your instinct says yes to you but you are still procastinating about calling us, do it now on any of the following:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have property in a choice area? No problem you can still benefit

If you don't have landed properties in any of the choice areas in Lagos but you can refer to us people who have,
you will still have a lot to benefit.
For every partner you refer to us that is ready to offer us upto 4acres of land, as the facilitator of the deal,
we will offer you a choice of N15Million or you just take a duplex FREE and be happy.
Re: Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply by jazmelbaf(m): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2009
I'm still trying to Imaging how 3 duplexes would fit into a single plot of land. Wat kind of duplex would dat be? with just 1 room dat would be spacious enough? Anyway pls try and convince me. I have 2 acres in Okota. Don't no if its a good place ur looking at. If am convinced on ur xplanation den we can start talking. Its nt bad a deal if genuine.
Re: Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply by deb(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2009
First of all, we have realized that in Nigeria we are blessed with large expanse of land.
Therefore our people are not used to space management building.

This is the more reason why we employ the services of experience developers who already have
the orientation of space management in construction from countries like Japan, Singapore & Hong Kong.

Let take the 2 acres for example. Depending on the measure of each plot, you will have either 3bedrooms
or 4bedrooms duplexes each.
2 acres also means a total of 12duplexes for you at the end of the project.
2 acres again means you will have a minimum of 2 swimming pools. It may sound odd to you because we are
not used to this system of building here in Nigeria but I can gurantee you that each duplex will also have 2 parking spaces.

What I will do for you now is to go to the site and take pictures of our previous projects in Costain and Ogudu GRA.
And if you will like to visit the sites just give us a call. We can go there together this saturday. And again bring your lawyer.

Let me tell something, our very last customer came with his lawyer and the Lawyer ended up becoming our customer too smiley
offering us more land than the original client.

Call us now: 01-8515781, 07029107178,  08065074585, 08060673641, 08098673641, 07025502517
Re: Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply by Bigstuff: 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2009
Hi Deb,
This is interesting stuff ! if indeed it is Genuine. We have 10 Hectares of Land in Abuja within the Federal Capital Territory . Fully certificated with C of O. 10 minutes drive from the International Airport . Location is Kuje Area Council . Proximity to the permanent site University of Abuja . Across the road from 'Abuja 30' an already developed estate.
Question : Does this meet your criteria and will you be interested .

Would like to hear from you ASAP. Even if you are not interested on this occasion will be good if we can sort something out together soon

e mail : info@penueltreasureestates.org.uk
Re: Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply by jazmelbaf(m): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2009
Deb its really getting intersting, but am yet to hear from u as per our discussion about my property. Would like us to conclude on it asap. Thanks ma email is: bosunopel@yahoo.com
Re: Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply by deb(m): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2009
@ Bigstuff

Just like my partner you spoke to told you earlier, your land is perfectly inline with our criteria.
And we should have a deal as soon as your lawyer gives you a go ahead with us.
Re: Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply by deb(m): 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2009
@Jazmelbaf

Based on the location of your land, you can't be far from meeting our criteria but we will still need
to visit the location and have our lawyer look at your document.
Once we are OK we will go ahead.
Re: Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply by Ebedi: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2009
Please confirm if Apata Ajayi Estate in Lekki will satisfy your criteria. Also, must the three plots be adjacent to each other?
Re: Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply by deb(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2009
@Ebedi

Can you give me full description of the place (any side attraction) also describe how to get there?

How many plots do you have?

And to make things faster, why don't you call any of our numbers. Lets talk?
Re: Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply by deb(m): 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2009
We have been receiving alot of calls lately not only from people who want to
offer their lands but people who are also willing to invest in our business.

On behalf of my partners, I want to appreciate you all.
We are currently working out something for those of you who want to invest in our business,
I will unveil to you soon our plans in regards to investing in us. Thank you
Re: Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply by jazmelbaf(m): 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2009
Hello deb,

Pls u need to holla me asap, na. Spoke wt an investor dat mite be interesting in working wt u guys. Bn trying to reach u ul along. Meanwhile na first come first sve na. Una go conclude my own deal b4 i hook una up o. pls call me,
Re: Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply by deb(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2009
Hi jazmelbaf

Sorry for my late response. I saw your email yesterday.
I will call you later today.

thank you
Re: Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply by moshino(m): 3:19am On Apr 24, 2009
@Deb

Its hard to imagine how you can fit 3 houses in one plot. Pls can you email me some pictures of your actual completed project. My email address is moshino2000@yahoo.com . I have land in a good area in Abuja. Thanks for your time sir.
Re: Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply by deb(m): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2009
moshino,

Call us, lets have a meeting. or simply drop your number and we'll call you.

Update: Lagos Govt. now allow only 2 duplexes per plot.

Ouside lagos we can still build 3duplexes per plot depending on the expanse of your land.
Thank you
Re: Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply by moshino(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2009
deb:

moshino,

Call us, lets have a meeting. or simply drop your number and we'll call you.

Update: Lagos Govt. now allow only 2 duplexes per plot.

Ouside lagos we can still build 3duplexes per plot depending on the expanse of your land.
Thank you

@ Deb
I have called your nmbrs but couldnt reach anyone. Do you have an email address I can reach you with? Have you concluded any deal with any NLndr? And if its not asking for too much, can you pls email me a picture of one of your completed projects or better yet, post it on this forum.
Re: Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply by lastpage: 2:45am On May 01, 2009
Hi Deb,
A lot of folks have been asking you to E-mail them, pictures of the Duplex you have (hope to) built, using this scheme.
So l thought, will it not be "easier and expedient" that you let the "whole house" see such pictures, once and for all, by posting same on this forum?
That way, l wouldn't have to ask the same question that four or five people have already asked.

Again, since govt of Lagos has pegged it to two duplexes/plot, how do you work-out the mathematics of the 3Duplex/plot (or do we get 1&1/2 duplex? grin ) lol
Finally, you said "the duplex and the land belongs to you (original plot owner) for ever",
My question is which part of the land? Is it the one that contain your own one duplex (naturally, like you now own your duplex and 1/3 of ur plot)or does it include the land the other two are situated-on, what happens 25years down the road.

Just seeking more detailed info.
Thanx.
lastpage

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land In Diamond Estate, Near Deeper Life For Sale Ngn1million / Conducive Boys Quarters For Rent In Agbara Estate / One (1) Acre Of Land At Elepete, Igbo-olomu Off Agric-isawo Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.