Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) (46051 Views)

Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) / Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) / Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by thaoriginator: 10:39am On May 08, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This man was truly working for Buhari's success behind GEJs back. Now I understand what Fayose meant. These abokki people sha, they can't be truscluelt all.
and the retardeeno president couldnt decode due to cluelessness. Mumu people!
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 08, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This man was truly working for Buhari's success behind GEJs back. Now I understand what Fayose meant. These abokki people sha, they can't be trusted at all.
Am sure you people will soon accuse Sambo of working for Buhari...

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 08, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This man was truly working for Buhari's success behind GEJs back. Now I understand what Fayose meant. These abokki people sha, they can't be trusted at all.
Am sure you people will soon accuse all the Hausas in PDP including Sambo of working for Buhari...
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by PStacks(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Your sense of reasoning is very low.. Fayose would keep jumping from frying pan to fire..

Fayose was one of the Major people that worked against Goodluck jonathan's 2nd term, such a very lousy governor going to front page of a newspaper to wish Buhari death.. Who does that?

Fayose has so many cases hanging on his neck right now every stunt he is trying to pull is distraction from his misdeeds.

I pity people who still listens to fayose.

Someone that went as far as talking or his own mum wearing pampers just to score a cheap point, point that got them nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by kumbalo2014: 10:58am On May 08, 2015
we don hear

Jonathan my Mu*mu
Buhari my hero
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by delugajackson: 11:07am On May 08, 2015
I can't believe a word from this guy.,after all his wrong doings. Doesn't he have weightier matters in his state to attend to? Mr Fayose.,please sit down.

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by delugajackson: 11:13am On May 08, 2015
I can't believe a word from this guy.,after all his wrong doings. Doesn't he have weightier matters in his state to attend to? Its funny how things can turn around. Mr Fayose.,please sit down.
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by deletrue: 11:17am On May 08, 2015
GodsMercy1:
Not sure of that story joor. He is too big for such or maybe I am over-rating him. May God unite the party.
The northerners especially where Buhari came from, the Fulanis are the class of people I will never trust and defend. They are known to be extreme lover of themselves. Any thing that tends to fall between them or tend to separate them will definitely be killed or be destroyed. Going by that their concept, Muazu, am very sure, rigged in apc favour. You see, the hausa man can never be trusted, I swear. He will always betray you. Look at the earlderly ones like Danzuma who assured GEJ of his support and he is one of the northerners that are enjoying the oil blocs, making too much money every day, deceived GEJ and was amont the first northerners that came on the air and told the world that GEJ has just averted the mother of all battles for accepting defeat..
Ok, look at the election results, non of the notherner states were won by GEJ. In fact the different in numbers of votes were far more than those won by GEJ. Can you imagaine. One Nigeria indeed.

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by coolvitus(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2015
Do we really study anything is skul other than looting? If yes how comes we have engineers yet we can not do rod? When we graduate we start looking 4 one political party and d other to continue the loot and yet no one is asking any question and people are dying of hunger, there is all kinds of disease everywhere no light, no rod, no water yet our youths are busy insulting themslv on face book and other social media ppl without sham no honor no dignity.

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by coolvitus(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2015
All I can say is d hausa will 4ever be d slave of fulani so is yoruba so who don't know that? And they have the impetus to talk when ppl are talking yoruba free urselvs fst or even make a move then and only then I will know. Ur oga he was in prison was it not ojukwu that set him free to go and de clear odudowa state on reaching what happen pls.
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by obongtunji: 11:37am On May 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Yorubas are backstabbers same with hausa people right? Hehehehehe. Losers always look for excuses

I keep hearing this disgusting thing about Yoruba backstabbing jonathan. Let me enlighten you a bit. In jonathan's cabinet no Yoruba man amongst the top seven,(president, Vice President, senate president, speaker, SGF, deputy senate president, deputy speaker). Now a chance was presented to the south-west to be vice-president. By default Jonathan and people like you should know you can't get vote from the south-west because they will naturally vote for where they will have a say in the government. That is why I will still say it that pdp got there calculation wrong. Come to think of it on the other way round APC is a south-west's party, pdp even did well to have gotten the vote they got from south-west because I wasn't expecting them to get 30%. + Jonathan didn't deliver on his promises, in 2011, I was happy when I heard Jonathan said by 2015 power failure will be a thing of past, I went out to campaign for him but here we are today power has gone from bad to worst. That is why I including millions voters turned their back against Jonathan and pdp. Jonathan failed Nigerians including you, please stop crying.
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On May 08, 2015
Hahaha
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by DaBullIT(m): 11:49am On May 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Losers always think they have an opinion. No wonder Bayerns fans were complaining about the referee. Did the referee score the goal for Barca?

bad person
you too wicked ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by DaBullIT(m): 11:56am On May 08, 2015
Ipledge:
it's not expensive now,should be like $45,000 Only
grin grin grin
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by dollarlander: 11:58am On May 08, 2015
PDP is a party that is meant to die. Before the next election, the party would have disappeared or it changes its name, but PDP is dead.
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by muktar10(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2015
Patiently waiting for the evidence!
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by jordy101(m): 12:27pm On May 08, 2015
Humblega:
National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, has responded to the threat of Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State to release evidence of Mu’azu’s “underhand dealings” with the All Progressives Congress.

PDOP Chair, Adamu Muazu
Punchng
The PDP National Chairman had faulted the calls of some PDP leaders on him and other members of the National Working Committee of the party to resign, following the heavy defeat suffered by the party in the recent general elections, especially its loss in the presidential poll.

Fayose, one of those pushing for the resignation of Mu’azu, had threatened that he would release incriminating evidence of the national chairman’s secret support for the APC, if Mu’azu pushed further his defence.

On his twitter handle on Thursday, Mu’azu, who is said to be outside the country, mocked the controversial governor, wondering if the Ekiti governor’s “evidence” would not be like his “evidence” during the presidential campaign, when Fayose said he was sure that the APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, was dying in a London hospital.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/05/07/pdp-chair-mu%E2%80%99azu-dares-gov-fayose-mocks-him-over-buhari%E2%80%99s-death-wish
not surprised, we have everly known what they all stand for.

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by bakjal(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2015
Sweetguy25:
HATE IT OR LOVE IT, THE ABOKIIS IS WHAT UR GREAT GRAND FATHER WISHED HE WAS!

NOW WATCH AND SEE HOW THE ABOKIIS WILL RESCUE NIGERIA FROM THE OPPOTUNISTS.
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by driand(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2015
stephenqueen:
GMB MY HERO, FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL
Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci as Miss NL

Team TWACI all the way
God bless you all
yeah GMB all the way,

But your moniker says you're MALE, you've never been good at lying.
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by wallex1983(m): 2:29pm On May 08, 2015
Serious reminds me of "Things Fall Apart". While the Centre could no longer hold, everyone iڪ "No Longer At Ease"
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by stephenqueen: 3:45pm On May 08, 2015
driand:
yeah GMB all the way,
But your moniker says you're MALE, you've never been good at lying.
I'm not lying,i'm a guy. Just campaining for that lady
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:15pm On May 08, 2015
chaberry:
YOU ARE NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH, YOU KNOW?
what truth?most Nigerians home and abroad got tired of your clueless drunk master,period. Another four years under him would have been disastrous for Nigeria,Africa and the World.
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by Myself2(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2015
Sweetguy25:

YES, with the way he is going about this Buhari issue
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by Bamz(m): 6:36pm On May 08, 2015
jmichlins:
вʀιηg тнє gαмє ση ρɗρ. ωαтċнιηg уσυ gυуѕ ση му qнɗ ѕαмѕυηg тν

Geez... just change your font type already.
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by chaberry(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2015
IYANGBALI:
what truth?most Nigerians home and abroad got tired of your clueless drunk master,period. Another four years under him would have been disastrous for Nigeria,Africa and the World.
Why are you always obsess with my post? Abi dey send you ni?
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by breakeven: 8:36pm On May 08, 2015
Sweetguy25:
That is true
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by frank442: 9:21pm On May 08, 2015
Charity begin at home
Fayose the talking drum has stated again

He need to be taught a good lesson he will never forget in hurry bastard yoruba man

He has the highest number of ememy in nigeria

I. 8 him with swag
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by segunadewale(f): 10:08pm On May 08, 2015
Sweetguy25:
They can be trusted for loyalty and defence of their fellow kinsman irrespective of political difference(4). Not like obj and awo saga. A yoruba man will work for the down fall of a fellow yoruba man, but Hausa, u hear kai na my broda. I love this tribe a lot.
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by kingtappa: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
deletrue:
The northerners especially where Buhari came from, the Fulanis are the class of people I will never trust and defend. They are known to be extreme lover of themselves. Any thing that tends to fall between them or tend to separate them will definitely be killed or be destroyed. Going by that their concept, Muazu, am very sure, rigged in apc favour. You see, the hausa man can never be trusted, I swear. He will always betray you. Look at the earlderly ones like Danzuma who assured GEJ of his support and he is one of the northerners that are enjoying the oil blocs, making too much money every day, deceived GEJ and was amont the first northerners that came on the air and told the world that GEJ has just averted the mother of all battles for accepting defeat..
Ok, look at the election results, non of the notherner states were won by GEJ. In fact the different in numbers of votes were far more than those won by GEJ. Can you imagaine. One Nigeria indeed.

You talk like a fool, I wonder where this country is heading to with the likes of you still existing!! Wake up and embrace change.
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by billyG(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
double0seven:
Fayose and Co. should leave Muazu alone jare. The situation in the North was quite different from the southwest. GMB had such a strong cult like support in the North such that any politician who is contesting for a political position, who is seen campeigning against Buhari will most likely loose the election; the people will vote against him. That's is why PDP governorship candidates in the North stopped actively campaigning for GEJ. They only campaigned for themselves.

In Kaduna for instance, the PDP governorship candidate at a point put Buhari's picture on his posters.
Ha!Ha!!I just remember Alao Akala with his Sai Buhari!Sai Akala posters.
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Ode!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence / Zamfara: Mob Sets Ablaze Car With Weapons, Kills Suspect. Photos / Peter Obi & Donald Duke's Campaign Poster (Photoshopped Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.