Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari (24194 Views)

Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting / Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by lukuluku101(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Trying to sell d transformation manuals for him
I know Buhari will buy it
We don't nid "change" dis period, we nid som1 to continue d good works of president jonathan

Say no to fake "change"

Say yes to transformation

Come 2019, we gonna change d "changers"

Ok, you've been on several threads lately and clearly your comments show obviously, a disconnection between your brain and fingers. Please stop being stupid for the sake of your unborn children.

Note:
This isn't banter, just a brotherly advice, sorry in advance if you feel offended.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by strongerthaneva(m): 10:00am On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We don't nid "change" dis period, we nid som1 to continue d good works of president jonathan

Say no to fake "change"

Oga go sit on top transformer now or rail line cos ur comment are just much of idiocy comments...I wish the transformation alone cos if am given the chance I want to probe u for the looting..u must be among them..ole

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by chucky234(m): 10:01am On May 08, 2015
ZahraBuhari:
They've been meeting and calling each other regularly these days.

Don't know why you have to use "secret" again.

undecided
This is certainly not my charming Zahra, you smell fake.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by supereagle(m): 10:20am On May 08, 2015
Buhari was warned to avoid Aso rock.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by trulords(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Say no to fake "change" u d greatest fool ever. With such word

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 10:43am On May 08, 2015
Ekugbeh:
wh stole 23 billion?
Dnt say wah u dnt knw o..

Coz ah dnt knw y most 9erians always speculate.
You are obviously not up-to-date. So you don't know of John Yakubu Yusuf who stole N27.8 billion meant for police pension and was let off the hook with a fine of N750,000? If you don't know this then you must be living in Sambisa forest.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 10:46am On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
9I know Buhari will buy it

Say no to fake "change"

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by mikolo80: 10:58am On May 08, 2015
If its so secret...how come ya'll heard about it
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by umarc19: 11:04am On May 08, 2015
anonimi:

Do you know if these APC people have also negotiated their awaiting jail term

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

General Buhari nko?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by raphoo(m): 11:11am On May 08, 2015
Enough of secret meeting
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by disumusa: 11:41am On May 08, 2015
Hate tribe stop beging the man you call cow
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by SMGS(m): 12:14pm On May 08, 2015
Anything done in the secret will be manifested in the open. Most times people want to deny you of privacy and still get theirs - I AM THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by walozanga(m): 1:36pm On May 08, 2015
I KEEP ON SAYING IT. WITHOUT GOODLUCK BUHARI WILL MAKE ALOT OF MISTAKES WHICH WE DONT WANT HIM TO.
THOSE TWO WILL TURN OUT TO BE PALS WHILE APC AND PDP FINISH THEIR SELVES IN NAIRALAND
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by walozanga(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2015
tosag:
You are obviously not up-to-date. So you don't know of John Yakubu Yusuf who stole N27.8 billion meant for police pension and was let off the hook with a fine of N750,000? If you don't know this then you must be living in Sambisa forest.

Mr lecture. U dey live for aso villa abi?
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by Clintonpaul: 1:53pm On May 08, 2015
Who is this Tohpahz sef? I remember how campaign is been done during my school days and I implore u to use that strategy for ur campaign.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by nathawoniyi(m): 2:34pm On May 08, 2015
I have been trying to make contributions here for the past 2 years, thank God I make it today
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by socialmediaman: 2:43pm On May 08, 2015
Who's "we"? The PDP sinking ship you mean? For how long will you keep selling this fake transformation? Transformation doesn't entail borrowing to pay salaries

OREMUSSANCTUS:

Ogbenni, Buhari just use d word "change" to deceive ya all
U better wake up and see how he's gonna start from where d most hard-working president stopped from.

Say no to fake "change"

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by sonssyo: 3:34pm On May 08, 2015
dats d spirit, not biased nairalanders spirit.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by bamideleolushol(m): 5:04pm On May 08, 2015
Yeye dey wori na transformation. They used transformation to embezzled our money. Una no well at all
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by bamideleolushol(m): 5:08pm On May 08, 2015
Nothing wi hapu to buhari
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by IYANGBALI: 5:46pm On May 08, 2015
na beg him dey beg now,what else?the man no wan go prison.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by IYANGBALI: 5:48pm On May 08, 2015
nathawoniyi:
I have been trying to make contributions here for the past 2 years, thank God I make it today
you did what?abeg no kill us o grin
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by billyG(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2015
Make buhari no eat tuwo dia oo!after d last occupant has packedout he shld use spiritualist to cleanse d rocky villa,b4 packing in.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by Olyroks: 6:51pm On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Say no to fake "change"

Na so u mumu reach?
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by ZahraBuhari(f): 8:35pm On May 08, 2015
chucky234:
This is certainly not my charming Zahra, you smell fake.

Your charming?

Real or fake it doesn't change anything for you.
This is social media and let's enjoy and leave it like it
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by halix239(f): 9:16pm On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Say no to fake "change"

transformation manual ke, which transformation, transformation written on paper but not implemented n for ur mind jonadumb is more experienced than gmb.

say yes to change
say no to fraudulent transformation n by 2019 if buhari performs, we nigerians will vote for him again en mass in one voice.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by halix239(f): 9:20pm On May 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:

I used to think you guys were sane
You just proved me wrong

they re more saner than u pdp touts that ll c the truth clear in their eyes but choose to turn a blind eye, only a mad man does dat
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by halix239(f): 9:25pm On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U better wake up and see how he's gonna start from where d most hard-working president stopped from.

Say no to fake "change"

most hard working ke, point of correction most corrupt president ever.

say yes to change

say no to fraudulent transformation
if buhari performs, come 2019 nigerians ll come out en mass to vote for him with one voice.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by halix239(f): 9:31pm On May 08, 2015
ige101:

Who would want to poison a dying Man?

na so dem tell u ba, wishing some one death, na ur papa for village b dying man, stop wishing some one death cos u might b da next, mo..ron
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by bashydemy(m): 12:36am On May 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Say no to fake "change"

You are suffering from unexpected defeat syndrome, Who is the hardworking president? you mean that clueless that cannot control his house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts As Super Falcons Qualify For AWCON Finals / Fuel Subsidy: Students, Workers Resort To Bicycles In Maiduguri / Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.