Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari (24176 Views)

Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting / Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by AmaechiLinus(m): 8:31am On May 08, 2015
GEJ...D MAN OF D YEAR 2015

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by duran2059(m): 8:31am On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Trying to sell d transformation manuals for him
I know Buhari will buy it
We don't nid "change" dis period, we nid som1 to continue d good works of president jonathan

Say no to fake "change"

Say yes to transformation

Come 2019, we gonna change d "changers"

It's this MUMU again SMH!
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by yommys01(m): 8:32am On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Ogbenni, Buhari just use d word "change" to deceive ya all
U better wake up and see how he's gonna start from where d most hard-working president stopped from.

Say no to fake "change"

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by yommys01(m): 8:33am On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U better wake up and see how he's gonna start from where d most hard-working president stopped from.

Say no to fake "change"

Why don't you wait till get spends some time in office then we will know whether we were deceived or not.

Only a kid like yourself bases his opinion on guess work. You are just guessing and engaging in wishful thinking. Tribalistic idiota.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by ExInferis(m): 8:33am On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We don't nid "change" dis period, we nid som1 to continue d good works of president jonathan

Say no to fake "change"

march 28 is long gone. Stop living in the past.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by Ekugbeh(m): 8:35am On May 08, 2015
TohpahzDofC:
I wonder what they would be discussing

[size=14]Jack and Jill Went up the hill To fetch a pail of water Jack fell down and was "wowed" And Jill came tumbling after!
Wetin do dem this kin thing?
I sure say you know the answer na!
Miss Tohpahz's beauty of course!!

MISS TOHPAHZ FOR MISS NL 2015!

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR!![/size]

hw mach were u paid
...... Campaign manager
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by ExInferis(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2015
TohpahzDofC:
Wonderful

Miss Tohpahz = Miss Nairaland 2015

Hell no. Not with that huge nose and those beady eyes.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by lexy2014: 8:38am On May 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Jaiyeola Andrews in Abuja

President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday evening held a secret meeting with the president-elect, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd).

The meeting was held behind closed-doors inside the Presidential Villa.

The meeting which was private, was kept away from media presence.

Checks indicated that the meeting started around 9pm, and lasted for  30 minutes.

Presidency source who pleaded anonymity, told THISDAY that the smooth hand over of government on May 29, topped the agenda of the meeting.

The source said though it is not mandatory for Jonathan to attend the swearing-in ceremony of Buhari, but the president may likely attend.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jonathan-in-secret-meeting-with-buhari/208735/
Since we are aware there was a meeting then its no longer a secret. Y can't they just say closed door meeting?
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by eleko1: 8:40am On May 08, 2015
grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy.
vimi:
grin I think jonathan has been the mole in PDP all this while!!
grin
Just an opinion guys, dont quote me... am related to oba akiolu grin
grin
u wan trowey dem inside lagoon in 21 days time lipsrsealed undecided grin angry sad grin cheesy
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by Buchukwu: 8:42am On May 08, 2015
godoluwa:
buchukwu? we knw u wella with ur shit. look here, am on nairaland to kickout fraudsters
You're mad
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by lexy2014: 8:43am On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Say no to fake "change"

Bros don't mind them. u are almost intelligent. Meanwhile d high exchange rate and fuel scarcity is already taking its toll. This is a gr8 legacy from a "d most hardworking president".
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by folabayo1(f): 8:43am On May 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:

I used to think you guys were sane
You just proved me wrong
you've been noticed undecided
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 8:44am On May 08, 2015
Ekugbeh:
hw mach were u paid

...... Campaign manager

I wasn't paid.....

I am doing this for my children!

So that they will know that I didnt stand by and watch while someone incompetent won the Miss Nairaland title for 2015 cheesy

Keep Calm and....

Vote Tohpahz for Miss NL 2015!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 8:45am On May 08, 2015
ExInferis:

Hell no. Not with that huge nose and those beady eyes.

Can I see your own nose?

Lolz... I'm sure it's from the camera angle. I've met her personally and seriously, she's so beautiful

TeamTohpahz2015!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Why can't Amaechi simply emulate GEJ's magnanimity and sportsmanship and kindly show Wike around the Rivers state government house

That will be difficult oh, especially with the way Wike and the people of Rivers state disgraced Amaechi and APC at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by godoluwa(m): 9:00am On May 08, 2015
Buchukwu:
I am mad
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by blackmantis: 9:05am On May 08, 2015
TohpahzDofC:
I wonder what they would be discussing

[size=14]Jack and Jill
Went up the hill
To fetch a pail of water
Jack fell down and was "wowed"
And Jill came tumbling after!

Wetin do dem this kin thing?

I sure say you know the answer na!

Miss Tohpahz's beauty of course!!

MISS TOHPAHZ FOR MISS NL 2015!

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR!![/size]

You are still a baby, wait for your time.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by Uncletony(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2015
folabayo1:
If jona like make he meet buhari for corner all we want is for him to handover and get d hell out undecided enough of his hiding and seek game.
Too late to bite fingers lipsrsealed

That is d first stage of insanity,..very soon, u will start runing the street naked!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by folabayo1(f): 9:08am On May 08, 2015
Uncletony:

That is d first stage of insanity,..very soon, u will start runing the street naked!!
just like ur mom did right?
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by Uncletony(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2015
otijah:
Jonathan is still pleading with buhari not to send him and his wife to jail grin

Bro i hope all is well?!..take ur drugs pls.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by Haryohdeji1: 9:09am On May 08, 2015
Secret meeting dnt think i understand d meaning of secret anymore undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by ooshinibos: 9:11am On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Say no to fake "change"

OREMUSSANCTUS you should be a comedian :-) ,what transformation has GEJ brought to Nigeria ....is it the electricity that has dropped ? or the insecurity ? ..is it the unpaid salaries ..it people like you that make GEJ look Good you don't know what transformation means ... Am gonna guess that you mean negative transformation as opposed to positive transformation , right ? ..what we need is a complete change for all people for a few

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by anonimi: 9:11am On May 08, 2015
driand:
others are spamming Nairaland and collecting money for it you are doing yours for free and I bet you someone might just be wasting his time and never get compensation in the end.

Life is not and should not always be about money especially where one's conviction about the way forward for his society/community/country is concerned.
Have you not heard how VOLUNTEERS work to ensure the success of their candidates in oyinbo land

Why are we BLACK people so selfish and myopic?

Is this not one of the elements that make their society so good that we are ready to risk our lives crossing the desert and sailing the ocean to be voluntary SLAVES in their land even when we are hardly welcome nor our contributions recognised

Nigerian Woman Among Rescued Illegal Migrants Gives Birth On Mediterranean Sea

More from: https://www.nairaland.com/2294874/nigerian-woman-among-rescued-illegal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2377659_screenshot201505042020221_png74ba819f254f58848190d330f8851a37

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2377660_screenshot201505042020441_pngf38f23a26e078fc3282d4b3f773e4dbb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2377662_screenshot201505042021141_png6b3d7b39b09d385fcb5644abf1a105d0
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 9:11am On May 08, 2015
blackmantis:

You are still a baby, wait for your time.

A final year nursing student is still a baby? Hiaaaaaaannnnn!!

TeamTohpahz2015!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by anonimi: 9:14am On May 08, 2015
umarc19:
He wants to negotiate about his awaiting jail term.. grin

Do you know if these APC people have also negotiated their awaiting jail term

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf

More from: https://www.nairaland.com/2300715/obj-foundation-ceo-boasts-extensive
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by Uncletony(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2015
folabayo1:
just like ur mom did right?

U see what i mean?!..u are already there!!..congrat!.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by fareed69(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2015
Fathai:
you are completely not ok. . mumu konnerrrrr.

Guy a beg ignore that guy

Make he dey yarn wetin no dey

By reacting he Thinks people are with him

He is better Ignored
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by alreadyknowsam: 9:33am On May 08, 2015
Next time they will meet front of your house. Secret meeting my foot.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by timilehing(m): 9:46am On May 08, 2015
Oga Jona wan confirm hoe many years imprisonment him go get with mama shepopotamus
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by ExInferis(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2015
TohpahzDofC:

Can I see your own nose?

Lolz... I'm sure it's from the camera angle. I've met her personally and seriously, she's so beautiful

TeamTohpahz2015!

She IS beautiful. Im just being silly. My PVC is for her.

Sai Tohpahz!
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 9:55am On May 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:

I used to think you guys were sane
You just proved me wrong

We have known them since! A lot of them are actually not well...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Monarch 'Progress-Never-Die' Struggling For His Life In Hospital(Pic / Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi / Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.