Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Monsters Of The Holy Bible Part 1:the Mighty Unicorns - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Monsters Of The Holy Bible Part 1:the Mighty Unicorns (904 Views)

Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React / Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? / Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monsters Of The Holy Bible Part 1:the Mighty Unicorns by LightIndarkness: 11:46pm On May 07, 2015
You don't believe in Monster You don't think thats Unicorns are REAL.

You so doomed and Hope the Cursed son of the holy Father but you In hell with other monsters

Hint: Paul said that son of god is cursed

Galatians 3:13

13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”)

Now the show began .. Meeeeeet >>>>
The Great The Powerful The Fearless UNICORN shocked

Job 39

9 Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?

10 Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?

11 Wilt thou trust him, because his strength is great? or wilt thou leave thy labour to him?

12 Wilt thou believe him, that he will bring home thy seed, and gather it into thy barn?

Psalm 92:10

But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.

Isaiah 34

The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

For it is the day of the LORD's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

Numbers 23:22
“God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.”

Numbers 24:8
“God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce them through with his arrows.”

Psalms 29:6
“He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.”

Deuteronomy 33:17
“His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh.”

Psalms 22:21
“Save me from the lion’s mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.”

halaloya praise the lord and the mighty Unicorn
Re: Monsters Of The Holy Bible Part 1:the Mighty Unicorns by LightIndarkness: 12:10am On May 08, 2015
Any Christian have a comment in Unicorns ?
Re: Monsters Of The Holy Bible Part 1:the Mighty Unicorns by LightIndarkness: 12:16am On May 08, 2015
Do any one have the power of Unicorn ... cry cry cry
Are the Jedi in star wars exist !!! undecided undecided
Re: Monsters Of The Holy Bible Part 1:the Mighty Unicorns by LightIndarkness: 12:24am On May 08, 2015
Where you hiding the Unicorn christain I need its power so I can be hero like Superman or Spiderman
Re: Monsters Of The Holy Bible Part 1:the Mighty Unicorns by LightIndarkness: 2:09am On May 08, 2015
Good morning Unicorns hope you slept well
Re: Monsters Of The Holy Bible Part 1:the Mighty Unicorns by Rilwayne001: 7:10am On May 08, 2015
they don't comment on threads like this.

1 Like

Re: Monsters Of The Holy Bible Part 1:the Mighty Unicorns by LightIndarkness: 2:30pm On May 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:
they don't comment on threads like this.

Why they don't ?

cry cry
Re: Monsters Of The Holy Bible Part 1:the Mighty Unicorns by Rilwayne001: 5:49pm On May 08, 2015
LightIndarkness:

Why they don't ?
cry cry
Because they have no answers to your question.

1 Like

Re: Monsters Of The Holy Bible Part 1:the Mighty Unicorns by LightIndarkness: 8:12am On May 09, 2015
Magic undecided
Re: Monsters Of The Holy Bible Part 1:the Mighty Unicorns by Anas09: 1:30pm On May 09, 2015
U r daft enough to be ignored. U mean I shd actually have a discussion with u? WOW. Plsss.

1 Like

Re: Monsters Of The Holy Bible Part 1:the Mighty Unicorns by LightIndarkness: 7:48pm On May 09, 2015
Anas09:
U r daft enough to be ignored. U mean I shd actually have a discussion with u? WOW. Plsss.

I know that because I know what inside the holy bibly in each chapter thats what make me the most daft in niaraland form

Even Father and the Son Cann't do anything
Re: Monsters Of The Holy Bible Part 1:the Mighty Unicorns by tartar9(m): 2:29am On May 10, 2015
Quiz time
one of these monsters are NOT in the bible;
A.Unicorns
B.Leviathans
C.Dragons
D.Satyrs
E.Dinosaurs
F.7 Headed Beast
G.Behemoths
H.Cockatrices

HINT: Its the only one thats real

1 Like

Re: Monsters Of The Holy Bible Part 1:the Mighty Unicorns by LightIndarkness: 2:35am On May 10, 2015
tartar9:
Quiz time
one of these monsters is NOT in the bible;
A.Unicorn
B.Leviathan
C.Dragon
D.Satyr
E.Dinosaur
F.7 Headed Beast
G.Behemoth
H.Cockatrice

HINT: Its the only one thats real

E for sure

(1) (Reply)

Was TB Joshua's Church Bombed By Lagos State Government? / Pics: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife When In Courtship, 1976 / #theallsufficientgod: RCCG 63rd Annual Convention Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.