Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

If You Were Not Born Before 1990... You Really Missed. Check This Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were Not Born Before 1990... You Really Missed. Check This Out (731 Views)

If You Do Not Play Any Of This Childhood Plays Then You Really Missed Alot / List Of People I Really Missed On Nairaland / List Of Some Old School Naija Songs, The Indomie Generation Really Missed A Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Not Born Before 1990... You Really Missed. Check This Out by Chigold101(m): 2:59am On May 08, 2015
In our time, it was more fun and so much fun

source: http://doyouremember.com/

Re: If You Were Not Born Before 1990... You Really Missed. Check This Out by jascon1(m): 4:10am On May 08, 2015
Yeah we rock!!! But most girls way dem born that time no go free comment make the age no mix up with affidavit.

One girl go snap picture with her brother come post am for fb commenting "me n my kid bro". I had the chance to meet both of them at an event. When i questioned the guy he told me he was born 1985, but she day claim 24 years. and she senior 2 ppl before the guy. I just confuse
Re: If You Were Not Born Before 1990... You Really Missed. Check This Out by Nobody: 4:22am On May 08, 2015
Comfam! We are last to start primary school by 6ix years and the last to have a retentive memory.
Re: If You Were Not Born Before 1990... You Really Missed. Check This Out by Chigold101(m): 5:05am On May 08, 2015
jascon1:
Yeah we rock!!! But most girls way dem born that time no go free comment make the age no mix up with affidavit.

One girl go snap picture with her brother come post am for fb commenting "me n my kid bro". I had the chance to meet both of them at an event. When i questioned the guy he told me he was born 1985, but she day claim 24 years. and she senior 2 ppl before the guy. I just confuse
two things make girls lie about age. Especially all those born around 78 - 86.
1- if the person is still single. She really needs to cut down her age and increase her use of foundation to know if the “mr right“ will still come.

2-another one is those who didnt get admission into high institution until when they were 23 or 25. They cut down their age for civil service & also not to be seen as old girls by younger university mates...

...humn

1 Like

Re: If You Were Not Born Before 1990... You Really Missed. Check This Out by Chigold101(m): 5:19am On May 08, 2015
jcmaiah:
Comfam! We are last to start primary school by 6ix years and the last to have a retentive memory.
correct my brother...

1 Like

Re: If You Were Not Born Before 1990... You Really Missed. Check This Out by Chigold101(m): 5:23am On May 08, 2015
adorablepepple:
Hey.. Friends cheesy I Just Got Airtel 10Gb 3G Internet for Free <3 in Just few Mins smiley ....
babe na which one be your own sef?

Thinking...(am i even sure this is a girl?)
Re: If You Were Not Born Before 1990... You Really Missed. Check This Out by lecturerdabo(m): 5:46am On May 08, 2015
old age don dey enterooo!
Re: If You Were Not Born Before 1990... You Really Missed. Check This Out by Chigold101(m): 6:11am On May 08, 2015
lecturerdabo:
old age don dey enterooo!
old age is a wonderful thing my brother. It is also a very good experience...

(1) (Reply)

. / Two Heroes Who Saves Mosque From ISIS Attack / Letter To NL Moderators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.