Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Won’t Discriminate Against South-east, Says Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Discriminate Against South-east, Says Buhari (20165 Views)

South East Says No To Protest. / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West / Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Discriminate Against South-east, Says Buhari by IYANGBALI: 5:33pm On May 08, 2015
we no go discriminate against them,but na the one wey dey fall for ground from table dem go dey chop grin
Re: I Won’t Discriminate Against South-east, Says Buhari by okosodo: 6:13pm On May 08, 2015
kernel504:

Am sorry for men that think like you. Am sure your tribe can't stand Igbo's in any sphere, am not missing words. If you have issues of tribal inferiority keep it to yourself. Nigerians are entitled to any candidate of there choice.
May l remind you that Igbo's will continue to dominate within and outside Nigeria. Sorry... I forgot to announce to you that two Igbos won election as MPs in British Parliament days ago, thanks.
I don't get you
Re: I Won’t Discriminate Against South-east, Says Buhari by T9ksy(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2015
Gbawe:
Just because GEJ set a very bad precedence of divisive, ethnocentric and vindictive leadership does not mean all who come after him will be like him. [b]Buhari is a leader of men [/b]whereas Jonathan is not. I am sure Buhari want to be remembered fondly by all Nigerians rather than a section of Nigeria only. To that end Nigerians, on both side of the fence, are wasting their own time waiting for GMB to marginalize any ethnic group.

The man is here to rescue Nigeria and set her on the path of greatness. He will need every hand on deck for that project and cannot afford to discriminate against anyone. Noteworthy that this has never been the style of Buhari anyway. GMB has always favored merit and ability above everything else. Buhari will be President to all Nigerians. I actually think it is to the glory of Nigeria if every region is empowered and assisted to thrive according to its own pace and unique endowment/ability.

Gbawe, i can't help but chuckle quietly to myself at your assertion in bold, above.

Mark my words, buhari will not hesitate to punish the ibos for sticking their myopic necks out for their "brother" in the last election. I smiled to myself knowingly, when i see the way the ibos ridiculed and assassinate his character mercilessly in the last election's campaign trail. They called him an illiterate and even made songs about him producing his certificate. They wouldn't stop there as they also went into his private life calling him a paedophile, 'cause according to them, buhari married his current wife when she was barely out of diapers. His daughters were not left out, either as the ibos went for them , too saying all manner of nasty stuff about them. None of these were ever seen in the past 3 elections buhari contested in and lost but this time was different as the ibos were in the vanguard of the fight against his dream and left no stone untouched in fulfilling their objective.

Do i need to remind you that we are talking about the same buhari who was one of the only 3 "untouchables" in the country who refused to appear at the oputa panel inaugurated by Obj (to which he also graced with his presence), at fact-finding what actually transpired during the second coming of the men in kahki in to our polity. I remembered buhari's excuse (for refusing the panel's request for his presence to give account of his tenure during which he practically ruled us like cattle on his father's estate), which was that the panel was aimed at embarrassing him! Can you believe that? All we nigerians wanted then was for buhari to account for all that occurred during his 18months dictatorship.He was quiet unapologetic.

Typical fulani jingoist, undeservedly arrogant, quiet reserved but vindictive and never forgiving like most of his fellow nigerian military leaders(?) but nevertheless, the ibos tore him to shreds exploiting the last election to vent their utter hatred for buhari. He was never going to get their votes (and as it happened didn't need it) anyway and he knew it.

Trust me, my ibo brothers have entered one chance with this man and they will only themselves to blame for their folly.
Re: I Won’t Discriminate Against South-east, Says Buhari by realadesco(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2015
Equalizer:
Buhari the talkative.... Action speaks louder than voice... Talk less and concentrate more on the bigger task ahead..
why can't you use your brain once ode
Re: I Won’t Discriminate Against South-east, Says Buhari by chinae(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2015
They keep looking for reasons to hate, we Igbos are adding more zeros to our income.

They question our political stands in dea country, we migrate in a scattered settlements and purchase dea lands.

they keep drinking jedi, while we hang morals nd ethics on our jugular.

They lament about our love, but we don't joke with our kindreds nd villages esp xmass tins

They keep looking for how to drown us, but we stay afloat

Marginalized or discriminated, we will dance in d wind.
Re: I Won’t Discriminate Against South-east, Says Buhari by Ogedo(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2015
We don't care even if Buhari does not appoint one single igbo person to his govt. It happened in 1984andwe don't expect anything less.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Discriminate Against South-east, Says Buhari by Yemiolads(f): 8:56pm On May 08, 2015
Re: I Won’t Discriminate Against South-east, Says Buhari by perez100: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
A man that stand on his word indeed. He can deceive Afonjas but not all Nigerins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Jide Omokore & Andrew Yakubu, EX- NNPC GMD, for money laundering / 5 New Airport Terminals Resiliently Continued By Buhari, To Be Ready Before 2019 / PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.