Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun (17826 Views)

Breaking: Police Rescue Woman Who Attempts To Jump Into Lagoon On 3rd Mainland B / Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" / Bomb Scare In Gwagwalada As Police Rescue Suspected Female Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by gratieao: 6:39am On May 08, 2015
From SEGUN OLATUNJI, Abeokuta

Police in Ogun State have uncovered a suspected ritualists’ den located in Unity and Peace Estate along Itele-Lafenwa Road in Ota, Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government Area of the state.

The police stormed the suspected ritualists’ den on Wednesday following the miraculous escape of a 28-year-old lady (names withheld), who was being held with her hands and feet bound and kept in an uncompleted building in the estate.

The young woman, who was blindfolded and cloth stuffed in her mouth was said to have told the police that her captors, who kept her in the building had planned to come for her later in the night.

She reportedly struggled to free herself and crawled towards the entrance to the building, where passers-by saw her and rescued her.

The woman, who sustained injuries on her head, was said to have refused to disclose her identity before policemen from Itele police station stormed the scene and cordoned off the area.

While combing the area, the police were said to have discovered decomposing bodies of two female victims in the nearby bush within the vicinity of the uncompleted building.

Bones of other victims were also said to have littered the bush.

Explaining her ordeal, the lucky woman said she met one of her captors, who had introduced himself as a businessman, two weeks ago, and they began a romantic relationship, adding that about two days ago, the man called and informed her that he had secured a contract worth N1.5 million for her at a site in the estate for the supply of bags of cement.

She stated that on her arrival, other members of the syndicate, who had hid themselves in the bush, joined her ‘boyfriend’ and they molested her.

“The man called me two days ago and told me about a contract worth about N1.5 million, but I could not go and meet him because I was sick. The man later came to my residence in Lagos and still persuaded me to come for the contract deal.

“But on getting to the Unity and Peace Estate, we headed for an uncompleted building, one other person joined us. But I was surprised when we got to the building, I smelt a rat, because the building was already plastered and the floor had been cemented too.

“But before I knew what hit me, both of them pounced on me, beat me up and attempted to rape me. But I was having my monthly flow that was what dissuaded them. They then tied both my hands and legs, covered my face and mouth with cloth. They promised to come back at night to complete their assignment. It was a miracle that passers-by rescued me.”

sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=118435
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=118435
Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by gratieao: 6:46am On May 08, 2015
Ogun again?

24 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by princealbashir: 6:46am On May 08, 2015
Happy for Her. Btw na so crime plenty reach for Ogun?

7 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by Oklander: 6:47am On May 08, 2015
Thank God for her...
Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by funkybully(f): 6:49am On May 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Same people, Same region.

Ritualism! Yet they are pointing fingers, while 4 are pointing back to them.

Na dem dem

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by okuya: 6:53am On May 08, 2015
Wonder why none of dis ritualists is ever caught, and why d police never seem to be able to bust dem thru any form of security intelligence. They always show up after members of d public get dis hideouts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by Nobody: 6:54am On May 08, 2015
you met him 2 weeks ago you guys started dating withing 2 weeks and he got a contract of 1.5 million withing two weeks and you believed him

mumu na God save you sha them for turn your head 2 new 500 note

10 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by o42austino(m): 7:05am On May 08, 2015
Na wa ooo, which way Naija?
Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by Ezedon(m): 7:17am On May 08, 2015
Thank God they were not bribe this time

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by sinizia: 7:37am On May 08, 2015
The police authorities in Ogun state really needs to wake up. The spate of ritual killings in Ogun state is getting astronimically high. It's like it's the only news that comes out from that state. Even after the election, these killings doesn't want to stop.

9 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by NDPVF(m): 8:07am On May 08, 2015
Cc Ishilove.

This is a front page material.

Reason:So as to warn ladies out there not to fall for these rag tag butchers in Ogun.

6 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by Nobody: 8:12am On May 08, 2015
Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by otijah(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2015
Misleading topic, and write up. How did the police rescue woman nah, that's my question?

5 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by Nobody: 8:12am On May 08, 2015
K
Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by sochima1989(m): 8:13am On May 08, 2015
At least the igbos don step down ritual stuff for OGUN shidrens............ I see God figuring things out

5 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:13am On May 08, 2015
Ogun state government should do something about this ritual killings but in this 21st century some people still engage in ritual killings is it a cultural thing to this people or quest for money?

7 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by efilefun(m): 8:13am On May 08, 2015
Oluwa
Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by NDPVF(m): 8:15am On May 08, 2015
Before we do hear,Igbo people are ritualists. Before we do hear,Igbo people are drug smugglers.
Nowadays,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,abeg,i no fit laugh.
Mbok,idogo mmi nam. Owo Yoruba?.
Pastor caught yesterday in Enugu Int'l Airport,guess who?. Yoruba. Soka forest everywhere in Southwest.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by alaoeri: 8:16am On May 08, 2015
Ritualist too much for Ogun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by Nairalane: 8:16am On May 08, 2015
Rescue The Perishin, I Sing
Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by laboguashi(m): 8:17am On May 08, 2015
My God
Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by DaBullIT(m): 8:17am On May 08, 2015
Ipledge:
[size=14pt]T is for Tested
O is for Original
H is for Heroine
P is for Pretty
A is for Angelic
H is for Humble
Z is for Zealous

And altogether is?

TOHPAHZ!!!

Miss Tohpahz for Miss NL 2015!![/size][/b]

www.nairaland.com/Tohpahz

i fit see 30 grams grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:18am On May 08, 2015
South West.
Spits!

13 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by cyberheist: 8:18am On May 08, 2015
YOLOBA PPL AND RITUALS SMH

13 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by Lovexme(m): 8:18am On May 08, 2015
Kidnapping has become a mainstay.

If only that enthusiasm is channeled into the right cause, we'd all be better for it.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by obiak4(m): 8:19am On May 08, 2015
okuya:
Wonder why none of dis ritualists is ever caught, and why d police never seem to be able to bust dem thru any form of security intelligence. They always show up after members of d public get dis hideouts
that because we still don't trust the police to do their job
Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by sukkot: 8:19am On May 08, 2015
ofe mmanu done come again ooooo hehe grin

16 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by cyberheist: 8:19am On May 08, 2015
Dem 2 like juju 4 dat place

tufiakwa!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by Nickymezor(f): 8:19am On May 08, 2015
Hmmm, thank God fr ya life....next tym Look bfr u Leap
Re: Police Rescue Woman From Ritualists’ Den In Ogun by umarc19: 8:19am On May 08, 2015
Eyyah..lucky her sad

In as much as I hate jungle justice I think it should sometimes be carried out especially on these rascals.

Just imagine 'two corps are decomposing', bones of other dead people surrounding the hideout....only God knows the number of lives they claim.

SMH lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark / "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu / Works Ministry Executed No Capital Project In 2017, Says Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.