Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK (1844 Views)

S/E Youngest Lawmaker Empowers Constituents / Meet The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER, Hon. Engr Obinna Onwubuariri. / Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK by silvertuke(m): 7:24am On May 08, 2015
Well here is the picture of the 20 Years old girl who was elected as the youngest lawmaker in UK. When I watch it on CNN, I ask myself can this happen in Nigeria? every time they keep telling us that the youths are leaders of tomorrow, yet the old people would not give the youths a chance.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/07/europe/uk-general-election/

Re: Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:27am On May 08, 2015
I pity nigerians An old man leading a country wif vibrant youths
Re: Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK by eluquenson(m): 7:27am On May 08, 2015
Simply the best time to fully utilize her skills and talent, it's not all about how long you have been doing politics but rather what you have to offer to the nation regardless of your age.
Pretty good...young blood grin
Re: Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK by Pavore9: 7:30am On May 08, 2015
While her mates are still writing GCE and JAMB in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK by marveangel(m): 7:31am On May 08, 2015
someone of that age will nt even win primaries here in nigeria nt to talk of the election proper.
Re: Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK by harrysterol(m): 7:32am On May 08, 2015
Nigerians youth are far from being ready to lead, only strong revolution against this old mofos can make nigerian youth lead exclusive of that let us forget about ever ruling
Re: Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK by Godfullsam(m): 7:33am On May 08, 2015
Here in Nigeria, old men run things while things run the youths grin grin.
Re: Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK by EbubeOnoh(m): 7:36am On May 08, 2015
It can never be done in Nigeria when this old fools that call themselfs SENATORS(for their pocket ) vacate all the seat.
Re: Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:43am On May 08, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I pity nigerians
An old man leading a country wif vibrant youths
Is anyone stopping the youths in Nigeria from contesting various political positions? NO!

1 Like

Re: Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK by 9niceguy(m): 7:48am On May 08, 2015
Watch out for ME come 2019 for presidential race. Please, vote wisely. Youth are the leaders of tomorrow. Vote for the youth
Re: Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK by MalcoImX: 7:54am On May 08, 2015
She looks older than 20.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK by Young03(m): 8:05am On May 08, 2015
Hmm, i love my country

u must be of age b4 u acertain any govt. Postion

naija i hail theee oooo

1 Like

Re: Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK by silvertuke(m): 9:02am On May 08, 2015
Pavore9:
While her mates are still writing GCE and JAMB in Nigeria.

Hahahahaha, you are right. anyways she is still a Student.
Re: Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK by Lordave: 9:08am On May 08, 2015
MalcoImX:
She looks older than 20.
Not unlikely, but brits are known to be ugly, especially their women.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK by drtwist(m): 9:13am On May 08, 2015
9niceguy:
Watch out for ME come 2019 for presidential race. Please, vote wisely.
Youth are the leaders of tomorrow.
Vote for the youth

Bros seriously if you will come out I'm ready to mobilize support for you with my money, truth as per say I think we need to create a platform were we can start supporting ourselves the youth since the leaders have refuse to support us.
Only in nigeria will a 40yrs man will still be group as youth 25yrs teenager.

# the youth for 2019

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK by Nobody: 9:49am On May 08, 2015
Proudly British smiley
Re: Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK by dnacrystal: 11:29am On May 08, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I pity nigerians
An old man leading a country wif vibrant youths
That aside, the "vibrance" of the typical Nigerian youth is not suitable for such roles.
Re: Meet The 20 Years Old Girl Who Is The Youngest Lawmaker In UK by silvertuke(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2015
drtwist:

Bros seriously if you will come out I'm ready to mobilize support for you with my money, truth as per say I think we need to create a platform were we can start supporting ourselves the youth since the leaders have refuse to support us.
Only in nigeria will a 40yrs man will still be group as youth 25yrs teenager.

# the youth for 2019

Make the move Bros we shall support you....

(1) (Reply)

A Funny Masquerade That Looks Like Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige... / To Hell With Nigeria -by Chukwuma Iwuanyanwu / A Yoruba Man David Oyewole Becomes First Black James Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.