Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Nassarawa State Governor Promises Employment To Anyone Who Marries An Indigene - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nassarawa State Governor Promises Employment To Anyone Who Marries An Indigene (472 Views)

Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano / Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nassarawa State Governor Promises Employment To Anyone Who Marries An Indigene by DrSage(m): 7:28am On May 08, 2015
Gov.Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa state on
Tuesday, promised automatic employment to any
newly deployed corps member who marries an
indigene of the state. He made the pledge while
addressing 2015 NYSC Batch ‘A’ corp members,
during their swearing in- ceremony at Magaji Dan
Yamusa permanent NYSC Orientation camp in Keffi
Local Government Area of the state.
He said that inter-marriage by corps members
would not only foster unity, also promote peaceful
co-existence among the people of the state and
others states of the federation. He congratulated the
corps members for the successful completion of
their academic programmes at their various
institutions of learning.
“I urge you to use the lessons and experience you
gained during this orientation course to develop
yourselves, your host communities, the state and
the Nigeria at large.
“You should see yourselves as agent of positive
change in the society. “I want to advise you to
discharge your duties without fear or favour, and
relate freely with your host communities. “I promise
automatic employment to any NYSC Batch ‘A’ corps
member who marries an indigenes in order to
promote peaceful co-existence among the people of
the state and others states of the country.” Al-
Makura said.

cc:ishilove

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/gov-al-makura-promises-automatic-employment-to-any-corps-member-who-marries-an-indigene-of-the-state/
Re: Nassarawa State Governor Promises Employment To Anyone Who Marries An Indigene by Maczeelly(m): 7:40am On May 08, 2015
Reserve my comment
Re: Nassarawa State Governor Promises Employment To Anyone Who Marries An Indigene by White007(m): 7:56am On May 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Nassarawa State Governor Promises Employment To Anyone Who Marries An Indigene by Jorussia(m): 7:58am On May 08, 2015

(1) (Reply)

3 Lessons I Learnt From President Jonathan's Election Defeat / Driver Slumps To Death After Long Wait At Filling Station / Photos: Kaduna State Council Of Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.