Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

3 Lessons I Learnt From President Jonathan's Election Defeat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Lessons I Learnt From President Jonathan's Election Defeat (472 Views)

Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics / Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss / Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Lessons I Learnt From President Jonathan's Election Defeat by ebamma(m): 8:14pm On May 12, 2015
1)Keep your friends closer :
There is this proverb that says keep your friends close and your enemies closer,
Truth is, you can try that in other endeavours, don't try it in Nigerian politics,
Never get the enemy near you,
If you have doubts about the loyalty of any minister, special assistant, police chief, army chief, inec chairman etc
Sack him/her before the ruin you
E.g Jega

2)Marry a woman you can control :
I still remember this man in our estate who always got beat up by his wife whenever the had a misunderstanding,
I always asked myself back then, why will this man marry a wife he cannot beat or control,
Am asking myself that same question about Gej now,
The way I see it, it seems that Pej was the man' of the house
And is still is, she did a lot of damage to his reputation

3)Be a tribalist, and favour your own:
The problem of President Goodluck, was trying to make the enemy like, he forgot that there are some enemies that will even kill you after you saved their lives,
He maligned us his people and Confederates and sighted many of his projects up north,
He tried to win their heart by all means, but at the end of the day, the still voted their own
And we his people still voted for him even though he didn't favour us,
No matter what position u are in life, always help your own first before helping outsiders

1 Like

Re: 3 Lessons I Learnt From President Jonathan's Election Defeat by AmucheJane(f): 8:43pm On May 12, 2015
Leave Jonathan alone o
Re: 3 Lessons I Learnt From President Jonathan's Election Defeat by tobtap: 8:49pm On May 12, 2015
GBAM....OP clearly means Gej is clueless cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Driver Slumps To Death After Long Wait At Filling Station / The Biggest Ever Global School Rankings;African Countries At The Bottom. / GEJ Quits Aso Rock As Revamp For Gmb's Entry Proceeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.