Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,432 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

What Is Wrong With This Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Wrong With This Photo (4131 Views)

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo? / What Is Wrong With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Photo by Obascoetubi: 7:59am On May 08, 2015
Photo: 2-Year-Old Nigerian
Girl Gives Father, Daniel
Wilson A Cute Kiss In
Exchange For Birthday Toy

Guys what do u think?

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 8:19am On May 08, 2015
What is wrong with this photo?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by Mustack: 8:26am On May 08, 2015
everything is definately wrong becose its child abuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by banjicom(m): 8:26am On May 08, 2015
angry
Na crime for papa to kiss him pinkin again!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by Lovexme(m): 8:26am On May 08, 2015
That baby is two years?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by okabe(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2015
I no b pastor let alone a prophet buh I can smell a corrupt mind miles away n sorry to say dis, Op u hav a rotten tinkin system (I'm sure this is no news to you)

REPENT!

Smh

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by Nobody: 9:49am On May 08, 2015
Not wrong, I find this uncomfortable rather.

Like WISE men said:

A man should kiss his father on the forehead, kiss his family on the cheek, and kiss his wife on the lips. 〒▽〒

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by SAMBARRY: 10:33am On May 08, 2015
Houseofglam7:
What is wrong with this photo?

everything! After now when eyes are not around he will put hand in her vagyna and say he's only playing with her undecided

I will give such 2 unexpected resounding slaps if that was wura undecided

I'm sure his dheek is standing up for such a baby. What kind of mental sickness is that undecided adults don finish to take advantage of na kiddies remain undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by SAMBARRY: 10:37am On May 08, 2015
banjicom:
angry

Na crime for papa to kiss him pinkin again!!!

pedophilia/incest no dey shame you? undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by ifyalways(f): 10:37am On May 08, 2015
The umbrella is for what exactly?

Could be an innocent kiss sha but why on the lips. Adults should learn to keep their gono and staph infected lips away from babies abeg. angry

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by SAMBARRY: 10:43am On May 08, 2015
okabe:
I no b pastor let alone a prophet buh I can smell a corrupt mind miles away n sorry to say dis, Op u hav a rotten tinkin system (I'm sure this is no news to you)

REPENT!

Smh

pedos dey write paedophilia for their head. E no hard to know papa wey go dey sleep with their pikin. Na from here e dey take start undecided kissing which will soon graduate to lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 11:31am On May 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
everything! After now when eyes are not around he will put hand in her vagyna and say he's only playing with her undecided

I'm sure his dheek is standing up for such a baby. What kind of mental sickness is that undecided adults don finish to take advantage of na kiddies remain undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by SAMBARRY: 11:44am On May 08, 2015
Houseofglam7:

what is
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by banjicom(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
pedophilia/incest no dey shame you? undecided

but na small pinkin na!
her papa no fit marry am undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by okabe(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
pedos dey write paedophilia for their head. E no hard to know papa wey go dey sleep with their pikin. Na from here e dey take start undecided kissing which will soon graduate to lipsrsealed
Just 1 question, if dat was d mother in d pix, wud we b havin dis discussion?

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by lilmax(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2015
okabe:

no,trust me you will see hypocrisy grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by SAMBARRY: 4:12pm On May 08, 2015
okabe:

they are both females na.mama na female pikin na female so that's normal besides its her child. No be from her vagyna the pikin take pass. What is not normal is fathers doing that to their little girls or women who's not the biological mother of the child doing that to her lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by SAMBARRY: 4:14pm On May 08, 2015
banjicom:

but na small pinkin na!
her papa no fit marry am undecided
then why is he kissing her in such sexual manner like that. It is child abuse. Obviously he can't marry her so he shouldn't be taking advantage of such a baby undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by misspicy(f): 4:19pm On May 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
they are both females na.mama na female pikin na female so that's normal besides its her child. No be from her vagyna the pikin take pass. What is not normal is fathers doing that to their little girls or women who's not the biological mother of the child doing that to her lipsrsealed
wat is dis one saying....u replied like u r ignorant of wat dis world as turned to...r u aware of lesbianism at all? if papa can take advantage of his female child,mama can do same.bt dats an innocent kiss der.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by SAMBARRY: 4:21pm On May 08, 2015
misspicy:

wat is dis one saying....u replied like u r ignorant of wat dis world as turned to...r u aware of lesbianism at all? if papa can take advantage of his female child,mama can do same.bt dats an innocent kiss der.
Haaaaaa innocent kiss shocked shocked

do you have the fear of God at all shocked

you call that deep/intimate French kiss innocent shocked

bros adjust ya glasses grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by banjicom(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
then why is he kissing her in such sexual manner like that. It is child abuse. Obviously he can't marry her so he shouldn't be taking advantage of such a baby undecided

lol cheesy but it doesn't really mean anything , na fatherly Love be Dat Now cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by SAMBARRY: 4:38pm On May 08, 2015
banjicom:

lol cheesy but it doesn't really mean anything , na fatherly Love be Dat Now cheesy
so that's how to show fatherly love undecided

why didn't he kuku make the baby massage his something. That too na fatherly love lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by taryour(f): 6:18pm On May 08, 2015
Nawa for some posters above me o. Sambarry abeg nothing whatsoever is wrong with dis kiss o. Its just a kiss o on the lips and NOT a FRENCH kiss.

What of mother giving her son a kiss? Would you call that abuse? Or a mother bathing her son? Or even in a case of a single father bathing his daughter?

Abeg this pix has nothing attached, for God sake the child is only but 2 years, and for all we know the man in the pix could be a single father.

Infact the op needs his/her brain reset to even think something is wrong with this pix.

If its an uncle/family friend then I will find something wrong.

@ sambarry you mean if your hubby gives his daughter a kiss on the lips you will slap him

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by ayophil25(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Wat are we turning ourselves to in dis country, Shud I call it civilisation or wat. Can't a father kiss his little child again. U people create meaning to something of no importance. undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by Ewuro4: 9:49pm On May 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Lord have mercy Kuilye , I fear your train of thought.

ayophil25:
[color=#990000][/color]Wat are we turning ourselves to in dis country, Shud I call it civilisation or wat. Can't a father kiss his little child again. U people create meaning to something of no importance. undecided
Na oversabi dey do them. White men they always copy kiss their daughters on the lips till their early teens. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by taryour(f): 10:02pm On May 08, 2015
Ewuro4:

Lord have mercy Kuilye , I fear your train of thought.

Na oversabi dey do them. White men they always copy kiss their daughters on the lips till their early teens. grin

I tire oo. The thing be like shock
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by MARKone(m): 10:39pm On May 08, 2015
The girl will be a good kisser, when she grows up, see how she hol her papa ear cheesy. By the way OP there is nothing wrong with the picture you perv...
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by FredHandsome(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2015
Awww. So cute

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by crackhaus: 11:37pm On May 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:

SAMBARRY:

SAMBARRY:
Woman, shut up!

You think every man is like the men you're so unfortunately surrounded with?

10 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by nyafunyafu: 12:31am On May 09, 2015
lilmax:
no,trust me you will see hypocrisy grin
Giving children lip/mouth kiss is all shades of wrong be it mother to daughter or father to son! Hygienically children are more prone to catching diseases. Mind you these are adults that some even have some stds lounging even in the mouth/saliva. Moreover lip kissing endangers children to not be able to easily decipher when they are being abused hence at this early age the adults around them are teaching them it's right to be kissed on the lips/mouth.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by cococandy(f): 4:30am On May 09, 2015
kulyie ee
you saw all that one in the kiss?

SAMBARRY:

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo by EfemenaXY: 6:39am On May 09, 2015
Obascoetubi:
Photo: 2-Year-Old Nigerian
Girl Gives Father, Daniel
Wilson A Cute Kiss In
Exchange For Birthday Toy

Guys what do u think?

You have to be either a local area boy, or just plain sick to think there's something wrong with that photo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Six Stages Of Deception. / Search For My Biological Father / My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.