Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Tanker Loaded With PMS On Rail Line - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Loaded With PMS On Rail Line (564 Views)

Abuja Rail Line Experience: Don’t Applaud Yet By Cynthia Ferdinand / Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) / Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanker Loaded With PMS On Rail Line by snipesdam(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2015
There is a rail line crossing Umusoya, Obigbo on route to Eleme. Note that a tanker with PMS broke almost crossing the Rail line and it's leaking it's product.

Am also sure that the train hasn't pass Afam train station this morning.

Anyone should contact Railway Port Harcourt for Train to be cautious when approaching that area to avoid collision.

Re: Tanker Loaded With PMS On Rail Line by snipesdam(m): 8:03am On May 08, 2015
Mod Front page
Re: Tanker Loaded With PMS On Rail Line by Aminat508(f): 8:06am On May 08, 2015
Ohhh.... Something must be done to it asap
Re: Tanker Loaded With PMS On Rail Line by Nobody: 8:15am On May 08, 2015
Its around 1Am on may 8,it was a Sunday morning when the wind blows calmly, and the trees were glittering over the flash of the moonlight. Behold a Son was born to the world, his face shines bright like the early morning sun, with hairs so dark and beautiful, and behold its me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY To me and my self. Its a memorable day. Am plus one today.
Thank the lord with me...

(1) (Reply)

2015 Summer Holiday In UK / Urgent Travel Enquiry / Interesting Facts About Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.