Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Gain Admission To UNILORIN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gain Admission To UNILORIN (3176 Views)

Less Competitive Universities In Nigeria You Can Easily Gain Admission In 2017 / Unilorin: Less Than 11,000 to Gain Admission Out Of 103,238 Applicants / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gain Admission To UNILORIN by opisco01(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2015
HOW TO GAIN ADMISSION TO UNILORIN

Hello UNILORIN aspirants, I’m TOBALESI OPEYEMI, a 400 medical student at the better by far university.
Based on demand of people or fellow aspirants, I’ve decided to come to the aid of jambites/ DE candidate who chose UNILORIN as their choice of institution for study of the course of choice.
BUT do you know
1. Do you know UNILORIN is one of the most hotly competitive schools?
2. Do you know UNILORIN Post UTME is tactical but to be frank very easy?
3. Do you know you will be tested on different subjects e.g English, maths, current affairs, logical Questions e.t.c?
4. Do you know the Post UTME is a computer Based Test (c.b.t)?
5. Do you know UNILORIN had more than 70,000 applicants in the last UTME, but less than 15,000 would be admitted?
6. The more competitive your course the higher the cut-off mark
7. To be qualified for Post UTME as at last year
i- You must score 180+ for all courses
ii- Engineering 210+
iii- MBBS 215+
9. Do you know UNILORIN allows for a change of course during its POST UTME i.e if u didn't score up to the required cut off for your course in JAMB u can change to another course in POST UTME?
10. Do you know that scoring 70% and above in your POST UTME gives you a high chance of getting admitted to the better by far university.
11. Do you know that every applicants would write POST UTME Including Direct Entry candidates.

I promise to make to make time out of my busy schedule to entertain questions and be here to assist you through your application process.

I’m also here to ensure you score 70% and above, as you can see less than 25% of the applicants would be admitted this year, so you have to be very prepared for the POST UTME to increase your chance of getting admission.

Wishing you all the best...
Re: Gain Admission To UNILORIN by omonayemichael: 9:48am On May 08, 2015
bravo biga broda,ur numba pls
Re: Gain Admission To UNILORIN by opisco01(m): 2:41pm On May 08, 2015
I
Re: Gain Admission To UNILORIN by Izy41(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2015
[quote author=opisco01 post=33541276]I will be giving you the Past Questions and Answers plus Free Scholarship Email alert Once you order the past questions.

Why do you need  Post UTME Past Questions and  Answers?

>> UNILORIN  is one of  Institution with the highest number of applicants in the 2015/2016 JAMB UTME with a total of over 70,000 applicants who passed the school cutoff mark and will be competing with you in this Post UTME

>>Do you know that 90% of the post utme Questions are usually repeated year after year.

>>This past questions paper will help you to recall answers to post utme questions if you see anyone within the exam hall 

>>Not stressful to get, just save from your E mail. 

>>The past question will offer you a good example of the main 2015/2016 Post UTME  Questions and Solutions.

>>Statistics show that 85% of students who gain admission each year, prepared with the school Past Questions and Answers

Nicely composed bro it almost got me wiring all my account balance.
Re: Gain Admission To UNILORIN by monsurat95(f): 3:12pm On May 09, 2015
wen shud we be expectin unilorin postjamb screening
Re: Gain Admission To UNILORIN by opisco01(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2015
Expect it anytime in july
Re: Gain Admission To UNILORIN by kunlesufyan(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2015
Bro,can someone with 185 qualify to write pout ume for nursing course,if not wat other courses would he/she be given?
Re: Gain Admission To UNILORIN by opisco01(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2015
kunlesufyan:
Bro,can someone with 185 qualify to write pout ume for nursing course,if not wat other courses would he/she be given?
Just wait till the cut off marks are released
Re: Gain Admission To UNILORIN by khassy(m): 12:42am On May 20, 2015
opisco01:
HOW TO GAIN ADMISSION TO UNILORIN

Hello UNILORIN aspirants, I’m TOBALESI OPEYEMI, a 400 medical student at the better by far university.
Based on demand of people or fellow aspirants, I’ve decided to come to the aid of jambites/ DE candidate who chose UNILORIN as their choice of institution for study of the course of choice.
BUT do you know
1. Do you know UNILORIN is one of the most hotly competitive schools?
2. Do you know UNILORIN Post UTME is tactical but to be frank very easy?
3. Do you know you will be tested on different subjects e.g English, maths, current affairs, logical Questions e.t.c?
4. Do you know the Post UTME is a computer Based Test (c.b.t)?
5. Do you know UNILORIN had more than 70,000 applicants in the last UTME, but less than 15,000 would be admitted?
6. The more competitive your course the higher the cut-off mark
7. To be qualified for Post UTME as at last year
i- You must score 200+ for all courses
ii- Engineering 210+
iii- MBBS 215+
9. Do you know UNILORIN allows for a change of course during its POST UTME i.e if u didn't score up to the required cut off for your course in JAMB u can change to another course in POST UTME?
10. Do you know that scoring 70% and above in your POST UTME gives you a high chance of getting admitted to the better by far university.
11. Do you know that every applicants would write POST UTME Including Direct Entry candidates.

I promise to make to make time out of my busy schedule to entertain questions and be here to assist you through your application process.

I’m also here to ensure you score 70% and above, as you can see less than 25% of the applicants would be admitted this year, so you have to be very prepared for the POST UTME to increase your chance of getting admission.

Wishing you all the best...

who told you the minimum cut off was 200 undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

another scammer on the loose .... nansenseangryangryangryundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Gain Admission To UNILORIN by opisco01(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2015
Avaliable
Re: Gain Admission To UNILORIN by Izy41(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2015
opisco01:
Avaliable
Kindly send the past question to ayodejiisrael@ymail.com
Re: Gain Admission To UNILORIN by oyetolu: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2015
Hello this is a big gud news for student looking for admission , the sku name is edexcel university I graduate from the sku as microbiology and am going for my NYSC next batch , the sku is international university in benin republic at the border town and is one of the best private university dere , chk dis out on thursday 9 april in nigeria tribune u will see the director interview wt the tribune on the sku and on 1 of June in same nigeria tribune u will see the accreditation of the faculty, we hv nursing, law, microbiology ,computer sci,economic,public administration,banking and finance,accounting, chk the sku site for www.ubuteduonline.org the form is on now at osogbo branch office and the sku fees is very chp all health sci is 140k per session ,70k per semester and for other department is 120k per session ,60k per semester , just call me on 07031152986 or 08079913670 just call me for more detain

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Aspirants 17/18 Whatsapp Group / Some Facts You May Never Have Heard About Nigeria. / Strike: Education Minister To Update Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.