Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun (40514 Views)

Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) / Fayose`s Attacks On Buhari Childish - Kashamu / Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Soloter(m): 3:06pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:
A man in his 70s is not exactly a spring chicken tasked with changing the lives of 160million people, the workload may take its toll. Lets pray Buhari lives long but Fayose might be vindicated, its still early days yet.

The job of president is not like any other job, its a 24hrs a day job.

The average lifespan of a Nigerian is 55yrs, Buhari is 73yrs, was Fayose really wrong to warn Nigerians?
Sir, a commissioner in Benue state in his early fifties saw the advert and according to rumours, he reechoed, the next day he was dead before the old General. Sir, the chairman of GMB's transition committee is officially 85years; what makes you think GMB won't contest in 2015 if Christ doesn't return?

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 08, 2015
it did not work so forget it...Change is here!!!
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by holavic20: 3:14pm On May 08, 2015
Money has d final say
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Does your chances of dying increase as you grow older?

In the town you come form, do children die before their parents?
Yes ! Where I come from children everyday and so also the parents! If in your village children don't die before their patents, then you people should be taking to the ZOO LAB so that science can benefit from your living wonders! grin grin grin >: cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Does your chances of dying increase as you grow older?

In the town you come form, do children die before their parents?
Yes ! Where I come from children die anytime before or after their parents and so also the parents! If in your village children don't die before their patents, then you people should be taking to the ZOO LAB so that science can benefit from your living wonders! grin grin grin >: cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by babamadiba(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2015
lolababe331e:

Yes Buhari may still die in office just like Fayose may still die in office. Anyone can die at anytime, should we then start posting adverts telling the electorate all candidates are liable to die in office Because that is the reality, death is not by age. As we saw one of the men who was talking about Buhari dying has already died before him sad
no gay ish.. I love you
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by fako1(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2015
i keep saying it and etcetera has also buttress this point in his last article (our artiste now invent lies) that "after politicians, Nigerian's next biggest problem are the media/journalist".

“If I had rejected that advert, they would have told my
publisher that this APC man has denied your paper
revenue. He has rejected this advert because he doesn’t
like Jonathan." ................. #shoroniyen No sign of proffessionalism and he is the president NGE. mtseeeew

N.B; Dele Momodu too was also asked on channels TV " you condemn corruption through your blogs and article and yet still cover events for people that are ripping this country on ovation magazine"

egbon was just beating around the bush. #mtseeeew
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by babamadiba(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2015
lolababe331e:

Yes Buhari may still die in office just like Fayose may still die in office. Anyone can die at anytime, should we then start posting adverts telling the electorate all candidates are liable to die in office Because that is the reality, death is not by age. As we saw one of the men who was talking about Buhari dying has already died before him sad
no gay ish.. I love you. Quote of the year.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by shaqhead: 4:29pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Stop reiterating your tired statement of "any one can die at any time", you forget age related diseases.

Do you expect to die before your parents, give me reasons if your answer is no.

Mr, better stop ds ur semantic rigmarole and dnt let hubris stop u from eatin d pottage of wisdom served free to u!

On one hand u say "Lets pray Buhari lives long" then ur obvious hate and odious mischief takes over and u puke out what is rily d content of ur heart by sayin "but Fayose might be vindicated, its still early days yet". Vindicated? Rily? The death of anoda man for contestin an electoral position means vindication? Bros I shiver for ur matter! Then u added "The average lifespan of a Nigerian is 55yrs, Buhari is 73yrs, was Fayose really wrong to warn Nigerians?" Mayb u shd go pull ds ur dirty conjectures and screaam urslf hoarse on Tunisians dt voted an 88yr old

Take a stand, so we kno wat u r-a person in touch with his humanity or one who has lost it and is now become d devilz cousin.

Theres no reason whatsoevr for d advert ab initio tok mo of tryin to gv justification lyk u r tacitly doin!

Stop tryin to play God by creatin or overblowing scenarios whethr real or fictitious on what u think myt lead to d death of GMB. Its nt in ur place, dust!

A 101 yr old man was pulled out alive after 8 dys under d rubble of a collapsed building!

U asked if som1 young "EXPECTS" to die before dia parents...with d risk of soundin rhetorical, let me ask u if u were "conscious" of d fact dt u were breathing ol day..absolutely NOT!

Is there a chance U cd stop breathing? Ofcourse there is!

Do u EXPECT it?
I wl leave u to answer that!

Like som1 told u "we can die at anytime" but God controls dt time. Am done wt U!

MzJackBaueress

lolababe331e
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by ray48: 4:31pm On May 08, 2015
There is no reason to justify that publication. The Sun Newspaper should go and hide their face in shame.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by lexy2014: 4:33pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:
A man in his 70s is not exactly a spring chicken tasked with changing the lives of 160million people, the workload may take its toll. Lets pray Buhari lives long but Fayose might be vindicated, its still early days yet.

The average lifespan of a Nigerian is 55yrs, Buhari is 73yrs, was Fayose really wrong to warn Nigerians?
In d first place, it was immoral 2 use d death of past leaders †☺ campaign. There are several intellectual issues u can use against a man, not his death. many people younger than buhari have died even those we call untimely. Did all these people die cos of "the workload"? Death is d fate of all living beings. Its as natural as birth. When and how it will happen is what we aren't privy 2. So its out of place 4 fayose or any other person 2 play God regarding how long a person has 2 live when he himself can't decide his own fate.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by jpphilips(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2015
sukkot:
mugabe is 100 years old and is a president. mugabe can be buharis grandfather assumin mugabe has a kid at 15 and his kid had a kid at 14

2015-1924 = 100!!! Olodo borrow sense?
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by lexy2014: 5:06pm On May 08, 2015
chukwudi44:

So what will the illiterate Daura President do about it
Has d meaning of illiterate changed cos am sure u aware that buhari can read and write
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by jpphilips(m): 5:18pm On May 08, 2015
mailjoelig:
This guy is a joker...if they had edited the original, how come it was virtually the same thing his newspaper and punch newspaper ended up publishing...this guy thinks Nigerians are fools. Right?

“So if we had published the original…. So it was the toned-down version that I approved that they eventually sent to The Punch that appeared the next day.

ya!! you read the article and still asked that question, now we know the stup!d Nigerians you were referring to
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by mbdoyin: 5:35pm On May 08, 2015
This is the first stage that has become good history, another stage will come and God knows and HE is the ONLY competent authority to give proclamation of death on HIS created human beings. Let watch and watch carefully too. We all know what is good and bad as a responsible people.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:16pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Death becomes closer with old age, would you employ a 75yr old man instead of 35yr old man?

A 100 year Old Expert is better 10000 under 40, Quacks and intellectual rogues!
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by dlox01(m): 6:19pm On May 08, 2015
i was in an interstate bus travelling just after this SUN death campaign was published, the Lady sitting close to me and i got into a debate, i asked her why not Buhari? she said he is old and will die soon,less than 30 seconds after she made that point we saw a large crowd at Ojota under the pedestrian bridge looking at something.... it was the lifeless body of a young man on the express road with his head smashed all over the ground. it was a gory sight, the lady saw it and shouted JESUS. In a sarcastic manner i said that is not JESUS, he is just a young man that probably though Buhari would die before today.
Death is not a respecter of age, we can go at anytime. Most of us if not all pray to live longer than 73 but we are quick to say he will die soon but take a good look around you how many of your friends, family, acquaintance are alive today? did they die because they were old? were they 73?

i think we should move past this debate and Groom our minds to solve more complex and articulate issues that will empower ourselves and children. If Buhari dies today his family will celebrate his life and the country will move on with a competent and brilliant vice president.

Thank you
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by clem305D(m): 7:13pm On May 08, 2015
“So if we had published the original…. So it was the toned-down version that I approved that they eventually sent to The Punch that appeared the next day.”

So they worked hand-in-hand with The Punch to publish that advert.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Tbozun: 9:45pm On May 08, 2015
Abeg does anyone know how to get this airtel online free recharge.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by daresimon(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2015
Wishing someone dead doesn't always work sometimes. The shit may even backfire and the wisher gets the wish.

Fayose should start 100 days prayer and fasting if he doesn't want calamity to befall him.

So says the prophet.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Solozzo(m): 11:31pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

How old was their PDP president when he died?
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Solozzo(m): 11:45pm On May 08, 2015
The advert was a stupid campaign gimmick and failed the PDP. The key issue was not who would live longer but who best to rule this country. If Jonathan had done well in govt victory would have gone to the PDP. Nigerians have made their choice simple.

Death can come to the young and the old at anytime. Only fools rejoice at the death of a good leader. Fayose is an impulsive fool and he is paying the price now. Shame! Bad journalism
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by blaqoracle: 5:30am On May 09, 2015
dridowu:
“So if we had published the original…. So it was
the toned-down version that I approved that they
eventually sent to The Punch that appeared the
next day.”

Will Mr Femi Adesina accept toned down version of his own burial when still alive ?

lalasticlala
cowards die many times before their death.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by sukkot: 7:27am On May 09, 2015
jpphilips:

2015-1924 = 100!!! Olodo borrow sense?
grin the point has been made. and the point is mugabe is 20 years older than buhari. the 100 used is just for emphasis
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 09, 2015
You just proved that you are not a true journalist. So you decided to post that unethical advert because you were scared of your publisher? Oga park well.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by jcccccc: 3:23pm On May 09, 2015
caesaraba:
hehehe! Na who ask una to explain? All of you both on the social/print media who left campaign issues aside to instead focus on casting aspersions on the person of Gen. Buhari indirectly did 45% of his campaigning for him. If I were the man, I`d call you guys out and give you awards for excellence. All the Ichidodos, Barcanistas, tits and the rest of the flip-mode squad who were blasting the guy instead of selling GEJ to people, deserve awards from the APC. Cos it sure made ordinary citizens empathize with the man Buhari and therefore raised votes for him. No need for any explanation from The SUN.

WHO ASKED THEM TO EXPLAIN? THAT IS THE REAL QUESTION, CAMPAIGNING IS OVER, THE WINNER HAS TAKEN ALL, BUT DO NOT IDOLIZE BUHARI BY MAKING HIM FEEL EVERYONE IS AFRAID OF HIM, DO NOT CREATE A TYRANT OUT OF THIS MAN WHO IT SEEMS HAS SOME GENUINE INTENTIONS TO WORK.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by jpphilips(m): 8:23pm On May 10, 2015
sukkot:
grin the point has been made. and the point is mugabe is 20 years older than buhari. the 100 used is just for emphasis

The point is that you should know that Robert Muhabe is not 100yrs old.
You mustn't change his date of birth to score cheap points.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by bakila: 9:09pm On May 10, 2015
lolababe331e:

He say it is "quarter to go" but he and his party are the dead ones now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) / Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.