Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time (3864 Views)

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / See 20 Of The DUMBEST Sex Questions Asked On Yahoo! Answers(Pic) / TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time by valmunich(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
And beautiful threads like this one don't get to grace the front page... SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time by daveyjay(m): 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nimi22:
Very touching pictures. Dat boy who got new shoes i so much love his expression. ehn don't even compare explorers thread with viviangist. Every bit of explorers thread that has made front page is highly worth it.
lol very much correct, I concur but still on still this thread suppose hit FP even if na just 5mins...maybe U should help OP shout cc; lalasticlala
Re: 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time by Mediapace: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nice collection
Re: 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time by good4all: 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pls take this to FP
Re: 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time by TIDDOLL(m): 12:24am On Apr 02, 2016
Pictures brewing tears... crythe gypsy boy smoking doh undecided
Re: 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time by Santi222(m): 12:46am On Apr 02, 2016
cool
Re: 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time by Chukkasy(m): 2:08am On Apr 02, 2016
hearing for the first time......that expression says it all, #priceless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time by Nimi22(f): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2016
daveyjay:
lol very much correct, I concur but still on still this thread suppose hit FP even if na just 5mins...maybe U should help OP shout cc; lalasticlala
This is front page material actually not all those celebrities semiclad/unclad and failed marriages pictures/topic. Lalasticlala they said i should help op shout your name o. You need to see this.
Re: 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time by Nimi22(f): 8:21am On Apr 02, 2016
daveyjay:
This is front page material actually, not all those celebrities semiclad/unclad and failed marriages pictures/topic. Lalasticlala they said i should help op shout your name o. You need to see this.
Re: 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time by TheHood: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2016
daveyjay:
Touchinq pictures...may 08 2015??! Haba! If na explorers or viviangist thread now or thread involvinq snake, tonto and co; e for don hit FP, lalasticlala dey take bribe

U can imagine... Since last year, this thread wasn't moved to Fp... angry

Lalasticlala!!!!!!
Re: 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time by tosin2013: 9:44am On Apr 02, 2016
This was voted the most influential picture of all time.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2016
Very moving.
Re: 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time by Getikebusy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
4, 5,6 and 19
Makes me wanna cry cry
Re: 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time by nnamdiosu(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
tosin2013:

hnnm I researched on this one.the little child died on the way. didn't make it. and the vulture had a wonderful feast.on the poor child just because a journalist was more interested in his career than saving a life. I cried inwardly when I read this.
Re: 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time by dimsonu(m): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
tosin2013:

suicide OMG
Re: 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time by lalo128: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
embarassedThe dog that ws lyn close to d grave....
Re: 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time by tosin2013: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
nnamdiosu:

hnnm I researched on this one.the little child died on the way. didn't make it. and the vulture had a wonderful feast.on the poor child just because a journalist was more interested in his career than saving a life. I cried inwardly when I read this.

The guy committed suicide shortly afterwards. Its a really a touching event.

It goes to show how bad and evil WAR is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hallmark Phil Shopping Mall In Benin On Fire / Silly Beliefs That You Know Of / MTN Mpulse: New Prepaid Plan That Gives 1.2GB For Just N150

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.