Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav (14663 Views)

5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office / 8 Governors Who Have No Business Building Airports / Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by millhouse: 3:23pm On May 08, 2015
na so
francizy:
if Buhari will fight all corrupt officials/politicians in APC, PDP and every other parties, I will become his fan for life. He has to probe all past and present leaders and officials who were involved on corrupt practices for me to take his fight against corruption serious.

I wish him the best tho..

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by Wendyslim(f): 3:24pm On May 08, 2015
Baba Buhari pls flush dem out
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by allanphash7(m): 3:24pm On May 08, 2015
In buhari i trust

Buhari my god

Jonathan my dog

GMB till thy kungdom come
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by ifyan(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2015
Let the game begins.

Buhari remember your promise to NIGERIANS.

Aisha aid your Husband to perform well.

Nigerians are watching.

You know. ....
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by BabaO2: 3:28pm On May 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Finally someone has publicily accpected that APC is a party led by corrupt eggs.l can't wait for the all round probes to begin starting from 1999cheesy
APC Still ways ahead with speed of light better than Jonathan/Pdp
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by kcynho(m): 3:28pm On May 08, 2015
[size=25pt] buhari aint seen nothing yet !!!![/size]
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by shammah1(m): 3:29pm On May 08, 2015
Thiefnibu inclusive
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by FitnessNigeria: 3:29pm On May 08, 2015
Buhari aint gonna do anything about corruption.

All his friends and allies oozes of corruption.

na where him wan take start?

Will he be the Judge, Juror and Executioner?

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by shammah1(m): 3:32pm On May 08, 2015
O really? Let's watch and see
midolian:

Buhari won't pardon anybody..He is the kinda person that, even if his eye looks in the wrong direction/illegally, he won't hesitate to pluck it out. Let's not forget in a hurry why he divorced his first wife.. He hates corruption soo bad. And time will prove this

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by shammah1(m): 3:34pm On May 08, 2015
According to APC sympathisers here and everywhere, it's only PDP that will go to jail because they're corrupt. We are watching
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by socialmediaman: 3:35pm On May 08, 2015
Buhari will not be in the business of probing past governments, his interest only lies with his government's administrators and the NNPC because there was a whistleblowing by a respected ex-CBN boss who raised alarm on missing money and was fired. For every other case, he'll fully empower the EFCC to do their job based on available evidence or whistleblowing from the public. He has already stated his commitment to pursue the enactment of the whistleblower act.

Ezenwammadu:
Finally someone has publicily accpected that APC is a party led by corrupt eggs.l can't wait for the all round probes to begin starting from 1999cheesy
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by victors123: 3:35pm On May 08, 2015
I can't stop laughing!!! Let wait & see wat will happen if Buhari want succeed he most the fighting corruptn frm his party especially the leaders expect that Nigerians should forget change
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by ozo13(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2015
grin grin grin see punching
naijainfogalery:
i wanted to place a comment then i realise that it was an ex policeman calling someone corrupt, Kettle calling pot black, ive never seen any saint police
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by ajepako(f): 3:37pm On May 08, 2015
I will trek from Lagos to Daura if babaonechance jails Tinubu, Ameachi, Okorocha, Saraki,,,

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by halix239(f): 3:37pm On May 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

if i may ask, wu re the corrupt ex governots, names pls then we can strt talking
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by somegirl1: 3:39pm On May 08, 2015
midolian:

Buhari won't pardon anybody..He is the kinda person that, even if his eye looks in the wrong direction/illegally, he won't hesitate to pluck it out. Let's not forget in a hurry why he divorced his first wife.. He hates corruption soo bad. And time will prove this

He stated in an interview that he'll overlook any corruption cases pre May 29th.
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by kay29000(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2015
midolian:

Why did he divorce his first wife.
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by deletrue: 3:43pm On May 08, 2015
midolian:

Your brain nor good too. Is Buhari not corrupt? Go and ask him where is PTDF in this country since he was the chairman? He was the person who killed that agency by stealling it down. Who told you Buhari devourced his abi na kill Buhari killed the woman. If Buhari was able to kill two women while he was a military.head of state, what, then do you thinkwill stop him from killing his wife? You are there talking lies while I am very aware of what happened.
Now tell me if your description of Buhari is any where near the truth, why should he, in the first place allow dozens of the world renowed corruption Nigerians like Thiefnu.bu and others enter the same vehicle with him? Now they have agreed to move together and rigged the elections and has won, you are talking rots. That is why people will never accept whatever comes out of that your apc mouth as propaganda. Bloody brats
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by deletrue: 3:44pm On May 08, 2015
midolian:

Your brain nor good too. Is Buhari not corrupt? Go and ask him where is PTDF in this country since he was the chairman? He was the person who killed that agency by stealling it down. Who told you Buhari devourced his abi na kill Buhari killed the woman. If Buhari was able to kill two women while he was a military.head of state, what, then do you thinkwill stop him from killing his wife? You are there talking lies while I am very aware of what happened.
Now tell me if your description of Buhari is any where near the truth, why should he, in the first place allow dozens of the world renowed corruption Nigerians like Thiefnu.bu and others enter the same vehicle with him? Now they have agreed to move together and rigged the elections and has won, you are talking rots. That is why people will never accept whatever comes out of that your apc mouth as propaganda. Bloody brats and yam piller

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by walozanga(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2015
Probe probe probe if BUHARI WANTS TO PROBE HE SHOULD START WITH HIS CRIMINALS PARTY
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by porka: 3:49pm On May 08, 2015
midolian:

[size=16pt]
...Abacha never stole - Buhari[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2015
Buhari is a mass movement, not just a person's name. Whoever that tries to impede on the progress of the movement, will be crushed by the people.
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by porka: 3:54pm On May 08, 2015
halix239:

if i may ask, wu re the corrupt ex governots, names pls then we can strt talking

[size=16pt]1) Timipre Sylvia - being prosecuted by the EFCC for allegedly looting Bayelsa State's treasury.

Sylvia was he who paid 27m naira for Buhari to buy INEC form. He's the head of Buhari's inauguration ceremony committee.

...[/size]
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by midolian(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2015
deletrue:
Now tell me if your description of Buhari is any where near the truth, why should he, in the first place allow dozens of the world renowed corruption Nigerians like Thiefnu.bu and others enter the same vehicle with him? Now they have agreed to move together and rigged the elections and has won, you are talking rots. That is why people will never accept whatever comes out of that your apc mouth as propaganda. Bloody brats
y can't u make ur comment without insults? U will soon be taught the lesson u refused to learn from your parents by an outsider. Ur english sef na Zero..work on your communication skills b4 u quote me next time..Wasted sperm
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by porka: 3:57pm On May 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Buhari is a mass movement, not just a person's name. Whoever that tries to impede on the progress of the movement, will be crushed by the people.

[size=16pt]lol... Crusher things

The people that they emptied their states' treasuries to buy for him at the primary against Atiku Abubakar right? [/size]
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by anyaekekehinde(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2015
taharqa:

Yea. He hates corruption so bad that the first appointment he ever made after the elections was to make Timipre Silva head of his inauguration committee, the same Silva that is one of the prominent ex-Govs that appeared in court with a #21bn corruption case in court as recently as 2 weeks ago.

Continue to deceive yourself, Bros. It's allowed.

Sylvia of all people...lol, this is the real change

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by elohorayodele: 4:06pm On May 08, 2015
taharqa:

Yea. He hates corruption so bad that the first appointment he ever made after the elections was to make Timipre Silva head of his inauguration committee, the same Silva that is one of the prominent ex-Govs that appeared in court with a #21bn corruption case in court as recently as 2 weeks ago.

Continue to deceive yourself, Bros. It's allowed.
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by porka: 4:11pm On May 08, 2015
socialmediaman:
Buhari will not be in the business of probing past governments, his interest only lies with his government's administrators and the NNPC because there was a whistleblowing by a respected ex-CBN boss who raised alarm on missing money and was fired. For every other case, he'll fully empower the EFCC to do their job based on available evidence or whistleblowing from the public. He has already stated his commitment to pursue the enactment of the whistleblower act.

[size=16pt]The 'respected ex-CBN boss' is also being prosecuted for financing terrorism.

He is being investigated for alleged gargantuan corruption in the same CBN.

One of his guys he paid money to, Nasir El-Rufai has confirmed his company was paid N5b naira by the 'respected ex-CBN boss'.

He didn't say what his company did for the CBN to earn the money.

Nasir El-Rufai is also a chieftain of the APC and is its governor-elect in Kaduna.

(CBN means the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Boss in this context means the Governor.

For the sake of our international audience the CBN is Nigeria's Fed)[/size]

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by ibietela2(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2015
midolian:

This is one of them
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by huthority01(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2015
FRM PF just seeing what i long saw.......... God help 9ja.
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by socialmediaman: 4:18pm On May 08, 2015
Is it a crime to be a consultant with the CBN? Or was El-Rufai the only consultant with the CBN that had party affiliation? If there was financial fraud, fine, probe the CBN boss and and determine his extent of culpability, not bring up mere allegation and sack him in a hurry.... Anyway, that doesn't take away the fact tht NNPC deserves a very thorough probe to uncover its financial recklessness.

So tell me, why the outgoing administration appoint the Emir as Chancellor if he had questionable activity as CBN boss?

porka:

The 'respected ex-CBN boss' is also being prosecuted for financing terrorism.

He is being investigated for alleged gargantuan corruption in the same CBN.

One of his guys he paid money to, Nasir El-Rufai has confirmed his company was paid N5b naira by the 'respected ex-CBN boss'.

He didn't say what his company did for the CBN to earn the money.

Nasir El-Rufai is also a chieftain of the APC and is its governor-elect in Kaduna.

(CBN means the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Boss in this context means the Governor.

For the sake of our international audience the CBN is Nigeria's Fed)
Re: Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav by deletrue: 4:28pm On May 08, 2015
midolian:
y can't u make ur comment without insults? U will soon be taught the lesson u refused to learn from your parents by an outsider. Ur english sef na Zero..work on your communication skills b4 u quote me next time..Wasted sperm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Use Extra Oil Income To Boost Infrastructure - President Buhari Says / Olatokunbo Joseph Talabi, Shuaib Afolabi Salisu Appointed As Ogun SSG & COS / Olamilekan Adegbite: Ajaokuta Steel Company Will Be Completed Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.