Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) (2090 Views)

And The Winner Is.... (pls, For Igbos Only) / Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY / Am I The Only One Following The News? Read About Ohaneze Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 08, 2015
Umunnem, anam ekele unu. Udo diri anyi.

I don't have any long stories to write here, the subject of this thread says it all. Any right-thinking son of Igboland can see that Ohaneze Ndigbo as it stands now has absolutely nothing to offer the Igbo race. The events before the last general elections and after have shown us that we need to do something about Ohaneze. We can no longer continue with the shame and disgrace these greedy set of people have continuously inflicted upon us; we are a great race and we deserve much better than this rubbish as represented by Ohaneze of today.

My brothers & sisters, what do you think we should do about Ohaneze such that the generality of the interests of Igbo sons & daughters and Igboland in general would take pride of place within Ohaneze and adequately represented in Nigeria.

The floor is open for constructive contributions.

Chigozie anyi!

1 Like

Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 08, 2015
Sunnybobo3

Tonychristopher

Buddahmonk

Customized13

Oneeast.
Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by mcquin(m): 1:24pm On May 08, 2015
Hehehe....Awon lagoooooooooon!

7 Likes

Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by lekkie073(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2015
Throw into lagoon....

7 Likes

Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by Makamuanwuo(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2015
they are after only their family and their stomach,they dont know the wellfare of their people they are representing.they also make other tribes to believe that igbos are moniker and money morgers.soyinka said it all
Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by biafransoul: 1:30pm On May 08, 2015
Eurobomber, jiri e nwayo. I don't know why you should complain when you are not a registered member. More so, I noticed that you are being .......... Are you still one of us or you have 'changed'?

1 Like

Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 08, 2015
biafransoul:
Eurobomber, jiri e nwayo. I don't know why you should complain when you are not a registered member. More so, I noticed that you are being .......... Are you still one of us or you have 'changed'?

Hahaha, what do you mean by 'Change?' I am a complete Igboman and will always be one, just that I believe we can achieve all we want in Nigeria and that we should continue to contribute towards the development of this great nation.

ONE NIGERIA. cool

7 Likes

Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 08, 2015
Lagos Lagoon str8.
Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:41pm On May 08, 2015
Ohanaeze ndi whatever does not speak for me nor do they lead me and if l meet one of those hungry shameless mofo's i will dash them one very hot slap.l heard they have factionalized themselves.
Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 1:42pm On May 08, 2015
Bros, stop insulting your ancestors by vomiting this kind of thrash online.

Let me help you understand the importance of this famous Ohanaeze Ndigbo Socio-cultural Organization.

This organization was famous for galvanizing different wayward tribes into one umbrella and shredding the revised anti-Ndigbo histories meant to divide us by other major ethnic groups who used division to reap us off to the extent that they introduced this dangerous slogan into Nigerian political sphere "Igbos can't speak with one voice"

Today, Ndigbo have achieved certain level of consensus through political decisions hence the transformation going on in the present day Ohanaeze from a socio-cultural organization to a socio-political organization

***** Please, I will be back to complete my thesis
Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:44pm On May 08, 2015
I want to know how many factions of Ohanaeze exists,because apart from Ralph Uwaueche who I know is the president of the organization,I have heard of other people who speak on behalf of the organization.

As far as I am concerned,Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo whichever faction it is does not speak for me. They are bloody sycophants who are after their hungry stomach and they do not necessarily speak for Igbos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by tonychristopher: 1:49pm On May 08, 2015
If people like iwuanyanwu are there then ohaneze lost credibility

what are they saying about igbo in edo kogi benue and equitorial guinea

EUROBOMBER:

Sunnybobo3

Tonychristopher

Buddahmonk

Customized13

Oneeast.
Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 08, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
[s]Bros, stop insulting your ancestors by vomiting this kind of thrash online.

Let me help you understand the importance of this famous Ohanaeze Ndigbo Socio-cultural Organization.

This organization was famous for galvanizing different wayward tribes into one umbrella and shredding the revised anti-Ndigbo histories meant to divide us by other major ethnic groups who used division to reap us off to the extent that they introduced this dangerous slogan into Nigerian political sphere "Igbos can't speak with one voice"

Today, Ndigbo have achieved certain level of consensus through political decisions hence the transformation going on in the present day Ohanaeze from a socio-cultural organization to a socio-political organization

***** Please, I will be back to complete my thesis[/s]
Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I want to know how many factions of Ohanaeze exists,because apart from Ralph Uwaueche who I know is the president of the organization,I have heard of other people who speak on behalf of the organization.

As far as I am concerned,Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo whichever faction it is does not speak for me. They are bloody sycophants who are after their hungry stomach and they do not necessarily speak for Igbos.

I understand this that is why I am asking this question. What should we do about them? How long are we going to sit down and watch these greedy people continue to disgrace us?
Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by tonychristopher: 1:52pm On May 08, 2015
biafransoul:

What

As an igbo membership is automatic
Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 08, 2015
tonychristopher:

What

As an igbo membership is automatic

Ike gwuru nwanem.
Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:58pm On May 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I understand this that is why I am asking this question. What should we do about them? How long are we going to sit down and watch these greedy people continue to disgrace us?
modified

4 Likes

Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by tonychristopher: 2:06pm On May 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Ike gwuru nwanem.

Madu ka ana aria

Anybidy comes and talk
Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by LAGrejectIBO: 2:11pm On May 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Do you know that OPC and Afenifere were once spokespersons of Yoruba people? What happened to them now?
From the moment the two groups decided to deviate from their aims and objectives and become arselickers and sycophants of PDP for their selfish interest,what happened next?
I don't think the two groups speak for the Yorubas any longer except sanity is restored.
If Ohanaeze is not careful,they will get the same treatment OPC and Afenifere had.

Op is asking you to comment on your leaders and you reference Yoruba. In respect of op saying this post is for Ibos only we have not bothered to jump in here and thrash this yeye post but you are asking for it by bringing us in reference. You dont want peace.

1 Like

Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:15pm On May 08, 2015
LAGrejectIBO:

Op is asking you to comment on your leaders and you reference Yoruba. In respect of op saying this post is for Ibos only we have not bothered to jump in here and thrash this yeye post but you are asking for it by bringing us in reference. You dont want peace.
reasonable yorubas who understood my post will not thrash my post. It is only a bigoted yoruba like you that will misquote me.

Please let me be! angry

3 Likes

Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by Zonacom(m): 2:44pm On May 08, 2015
Ohanaeze, MASSOB, Bifra Zionist movement and their likes are our greatest enemies. I
wish i knew something we could do to change their modus operandi
Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by ChristyG(f): 2:49pm On May 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Umunnem, anam ekele unu. Udo diri anyi.

I don't have any long stories to write here, the subject of this thread says it all. Any right-thinking son of Igboland can see that Ohaneze Ndigbo as it stands now has absolutely nothing to offer the Igbo race. The events before the last general elections and after have shown us that we need to do something about Ohaneze. We can no longer continue with the shame and disgrace these greedy set of people have continuously inflicted upon us; we are a great race and we deserve much better than this rubbish as represented by Ohaneze of today.

My brothers & sisters, what do you think we should do about Ohaneze such that the generality of the interests of Igbo sons & daughters and Igboland in general would take pride of place within Ohaneze and adequately represented in Nigeria.

The floor is open for constructive contributions.

Chigozie anyi!
u can't open a thread on NL and say strictly ibos.if u want strictly ibos u will go to radio biafra.oshi sti iranu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by PassingShot(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2015
Let the Igbo youths form another formidable organization. I volunteer to champion the course if you guys don't mind.
sad angry sad angry

1 Like

Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:42pm On May 08, 2015
biafransoul:

Is like his case has degenerated to point of no return.

Another Osuji is in the making. This same behaviour was exhibited by Abagworo who degenerated to the point of blaming the Igbos for buying lands and building houses instead of exclusively renting as done by other ethnicities.
Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by PointB: 3:53pm On May 08, 2015
Is the Op not tired of spamming Nairaland with countless Igbo threads? I think the appropriate topic should be: Umunne, what do we do about the Op? Ouf!
Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by chiefinalowo: 4:02pm On May 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
reasonable yorubas who understood my post will not thrash my post. It is only a bigoted yoruba like you that will misquote me.

Please let me be! angry

He is absolutely right, you don't have to reference The Great Yoruba in that context.
All the same, you still have my respect as an unbiased In-law.

3 Likes

Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:09pm On May 08, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:13pm On May 08, 2015
chiefinalowo:

He is absolutely right, you don't have to reference The Great Yoruba in that context.
All the same, you still have my respect as an unbiased In-law.
could you point out any wrong in my comment?

Anyway back to the topic
Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:14pm On May 08, 2015
Thread Ndi Ara!

Ngwakwe why are you becoming so aggressive these days? O bu Maka mmeri ka emeriri Nwanne gi nwoke bu Jona? Biko jiri ya Nwayo Maka inweta oria Obara Ngbali elu!

Ka Udo Chia!

1 Like

Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by raumdeuter: 4:19pm On May 08, 2015
What to do about Ohaneze?

Lol Shey Lagoon don dry ni? Send them to the Oba of Lagos, He would do the needful
Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:24pm On May 08, 2015
PointB:
Is the Op not tired of spamming Nairaland with countless Igbo threads? I think the appropriate topic should be: Umunne, what do we do about the Op? Ouf!

Is like he is regretting being Igbo as I can't understand his intentions for these comments and questions
Re: What Do We Do About Ohaneze? (strictly Igbos Only Please) by oneeast: 4:25pm On May 08, 2015
I think its time that organisation is scrapped. They have lost all integrity and moral ground as a mouth piece.

EUROBOMBER:

Sunnybobo3

Tonychristopher

Buddahmonk

Customized13

Oneeast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers, Prostitutes Take Over Owerri / [PHOTOS] 7 Powerful Nigerians EFCC Has Gone After Since Buhari Came To Power / Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.