Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,944 members, 7,810,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari (3250 Views)

Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) / Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] / Photos: Meet General Buhari's Adorable And Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by tiwaz(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2015
Meet Safina Buhari, the beautiful daughter of president elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari. Safina is pictured on the left with her father when she was a baby and on the right, a grown woman with her cute sons.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/see-gen-buharis-beautiful-daughter.html

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 1:30pm On May 08, 2015
Hope she has a certificate?.

#justasking...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by Ahmed0336(m): 1:41pm On May 08, 2015
@^ RECEIVE SENSEEEEEEE

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

#justasking...
guy, must you comment this nonsense at all cost?

God gave you brain and you have refused to make use of them.

12 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by Aminat508(f): 1:44pm On May 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
#justasking...
u re silly undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2015
Aminat508:
u re silly undecided
You're foolish.

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2015
STPEACE:
guy, must you comment this nonsense at all cost?

God gave you brain and you have refused to make use of them.
"make use of them" grin
How many brains do I have you fool?
Don't tell me you're also an illiterate. undecided grin

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 08, 2015
Oh please stop this nonsense. Op go and get a job or do something productive. Buhari was not elected for us to see his 'beautiful daughter'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by aderonila18: 1:47pm On May 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

#justasking...

What have you achieved with your own certificate Loser

11 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

"make use of them" grin
How many brains do I have you fool?
Don't tell me you're also an illiterate. undecided grin
you have none

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by unitysheart(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2015
These people fine sha!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2015
aderonila18:

What have you achieved with your own certificate Loser
Mind you, I have certificates, take note of the "s", and I've achieved and still achieving a lot with them. Thanks cool

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2015
STPEACE:
you have none
Even if I have none, I'm still much more better than you. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 08, 2015
unitysheart:
These people fine sha!
You mean they are light skinned. Stup.d slave. Every light skinned person is "gorgeous" and "so fine" to you stup.id, colonised, thoughtless, disgusting, self-hating imbeciles. (spit)

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by aderonila18: 1:52pm On May 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Mind you, I have certificates, take note of the "s", and I've achieved and still achieving a lot with it. Thanks cool

Lol, jobless mofo. Upon the certificates you spend 24hours on Nairaland writing about people without certificates who have achieved more than you tongue

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by Aminat508(f): 1:52pm On May 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You're foolish.
me or you?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 1:53pm On May 08, 2015
Aminat508:
me or you?
You...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Even if I have none, I'm still much more better than you. tongue
thats ur biz

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by GboyegaD(m): 1:55pm On May 08, 2015
She looks gorgeous and yet, so simple.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 1:55pm On May 08, 2015
aderonila18:

Lol, jobless mofo. Upon the certificates you spend 24hours on Nairaland writing about people without certificates who have achieved more than you tongue

Hehehehehehehehehehe...Yeah, My job and studies doesn't demand much of my time, Just occasionally.
...So you're stalking me?. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by aderonila18: 1:55pm On May 08, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You mean they are light skinned. Stup.d slave. Every light skinned person is "gorgeous" to you stup.id, colonised, self-hating imbeciles. (spit)

So because he says they are fine , that must mean it's because they are light skinned That sounds like inferiority complex on your part. So one must never say a light skinned person is gorgeous or else the person is a slave Light skinned or dark skinned a gorgeous person is gorgeous and clearly that woman and her sons are gorgeous and it has nothing to do with complexion

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by Aminat508(f): 1:55pm On May 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You...
Can't blame u na so you dey follow your mother/wife talk for house. Note: u will be the first person i insulted on Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2015
STPEACE:
thats ur biz
What's "biz"?...Type like a literate boy. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2015
Aminat508:
Can't blame u na so you dey follow your mother/wife talk for house. Note: u will be the first person i insulted on Nairaland.
So I should have ignored you because you're a "lady", lady my foot!..Yeah, Your insult means nothing; You're pained because I asked a simple question about your slave master's daughter

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by lolababe331e: 1:58pm On May 08, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You mean they are light skinned. Stup.d slave. Every light skinned person is "gorgeous" and "so fine" to you stup.id, colonised, thoughtless, disgusting, self-hating imbeciles. (spit)

Clearly you are the one with a complex. The woman is beautiful and her sons are cute and that has nothing to do with slave mentality. There are many gorgeous dark people as well as gorgeous light people

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 08, 2015
aderonila18:

So because he says they are fine , that must mean it's because they are light skinned That sounds like inferiority complex on your part. So one must never say a light skinned person is gorgeous or else the person is a slave Light skinned or dark skinned a gorgeous person is gorgeous and clearly that woman and her sons are gorgeous and it has nothing to do with complexion
Come on spare me your bullshiit. I've been visiting this site before you learned ABC, and the trend is unmistakeable unless you are blind and dumb. Every light skinned person/family is always hailed as "beautiful'' and "gorgeous", "stunning" etc etc.... not so much for dark skinned folk. We know where that slave mentality comes from.. Pre-colonial Africans never regarded lighter skinned people as better looking than them. That mentality came with slavery and colonisation, plus modern media elevation of light skinned people over dark. It's the same reason millions of our women bleach their skins today - racial inferiority complex. You people need to stop it.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by Aminat508(f): 2:07pm On May 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

So I should have ignored you because you're a "lady", lady my foot!..Yeah, Your insult means nothing; You're pained because I asked a simple question about your slave master's daughter
slave master's daughter undecided Makanra momi o

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by Mogidi: 2:12pm On May 08, 2015
Her children don't look Nigerian, they all look Chadian/Arab. Even Buhari himself may be Chadian, who knows.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by cheruv: 2:12pm On May 08, 2015
Aminat508:
u re silly undecided
if not for the fact you're a potential terrorista I'd ve kissed those lips of yours undecided
Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by Aminat508(f): 2:17pm On May 08, 2015
cheruv:

if not for the fact you're a potential terrorista I'd ve kissed those lips of yours undecided
what do u mean?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 08, 2015
ROSSIKE:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari by Chiaka(f): 2:21pm On May 08, 2015
Beautiful woman!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Omojuwa Just Tweeted About Buhari / Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These / Cows Take Over Abia State Secretariat-pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.