Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston (35918 Views)

Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More / Cool Stuffs About The Pentantonix Acappella Group / Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by Airforce1(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2015
It is safe to say that WizKid is one of the most loved current Nigerian entertainers and one of the best Live-Band performers too. Houston witnessed yet another sold-out, fun-filled and sensational concert as Industry Nite presented WizKid during the peak of the 2015 Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) week. There were several events going on in Houston at the same time, and it really didn’t stop WizKids fans from turning en masse to watch his performance.

Prior to the day of the show, there were doubts on whether the expected number of fans that WizKid rightfully deserve in Houston will turn up at the event due to the numerous OTC events happening on the same day. We cannot but remember other A-list artists coming to Houston in the past during this same OTC period, and the turn-out was awful. So after this concert, WizKid has turned us into at Golden Icons into a confirmed believer, that his fans would ignore all the FREE Oil and Gas parties in Houston, and pay top dollars to watch him perform.
Wizkid also touched on how he started from nothing to where he is today, as he sang the acappella to one of his hit records. KCEE, the Limpopo / Pull Over crooner also made a surprise guest appearance to WOW the crowd, and it was just a great night, while Emma Nyra also performed on stage with Wiz Kid.. Watch out for more on Wizkid’s performance with KCEE and Emma Nyra coming soon.

http://www.goldenicons.com/watch-wizkids-acappella-i-came-from-nothing-to-something-that-song-is-too-special/

3 Likes

Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by Airforce1(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2015
More pix

Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by Airforce1(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2015
Album Loading ...

Lol

Come July 15th, The world will know my name
grin

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by Helkayklassic(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2015
Wizzy eleniyan

2 Likes

Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by pinkjacket9(f): 3:01pm On May 08, 2015
Wizzy baby, loke loke cheesy

Airforce1 we are waiting for you o cheesy

6 Likes

Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by derrick333(m): 3:04pm On May 08, 2015
Airforce1:
grin
I don't kno if u'v had abt 1 artist that has bin waxing music b4 wizkid was born but Neva release a single track ? heard he's a photographer(paparazzi) now o

6 Likes

Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by Airforce1(m): 3:11pm On May 08, 2015
pinkjacket9:
Wizzy baby, loke loke cheesy

Airforce1 we are waiting for you o cheesy

I know

July 15th, history is gonna be made
kiss cheesy

8 Likes

Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by pinkjacket9(f): 3:13pm On May 08, 2015
Airforce1:

I know

July 15th, history is gonna be made
kiss cheesy

OK o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by Airforce1(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2015
derrick333:

I don't kno if u'v had abt 1 artist that has bin waxing music b4 wizkid was born but Neva release a single track ? heard he's a photographer(paparazzi) now o

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 08, 2015
Ladies have always loved rich and famous guys since 1900bc. Shine on wiz!

2 Likes

Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by intergral(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2015
If only his songs will have meaning.... "I go show you the money"..... Imagine?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by moscobabs(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2015
Wiskid don dey fine o
Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by hos4x(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2015
Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by Raymondfayowole(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2015
Owk
Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by Truckpusher(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2015
I can see my Ileke opening her mouth in one of those pix. grin

Ni Ojuelebga o dem know my story
For Mo Dogg studio I been hustle to work. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by Pavore9: 4:07pm On May 08, 2015
E dey im office.
Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by folabayo1(f): 4:07pm On May 08, 2015
I love this dude but he shud stop following international artists as their shadow.. undecided
He needs to sit down and write real songs lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by passionate88: 4:07pm On May 08, 2015
Wha angry angry angry
Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by datguru: 4:07pm On May 08, 2015
Airforce1:
Album Loading ...

Lol

grin

Hmmm.. Finally your village witch dem don leave you. The long awaited album, I've been waiting for since I joined nairaland. Over 3 years now

14 Likes

Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by ammyluv2002(f): 4:08pm On May 08, 2015
He's cute sha
Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by ellechrystal(f): 4:08pm On May 08, 2015
Killing ke, I was expecting to c him with guns, knives n broken bottles grin grin grin grin grin

Strolls out of thread.

2 Likes

Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by killercute16(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2015
When God bless yhu no man can cause....meanwhile July 15 will be a public holiday because our own Airforce1 will be dropping the bomb after much waiting,hope it will be worth the wait

3 Likes

Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by lilmax(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2015
seriously which music is he singing?
Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by magabounce(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2015
Soft!!!!!
Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2015
[quote author=Airforce1 post=33541432]Album Loading ...
Lol
grin[/quote
we de wait u mehn..
Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by CR77(f): 4:08pm On May 08, 2015
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 08, 2015
I think this boy would be richer than some PDP members that lost the last elections soon shocked
Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by holluwai(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2015
Correct boy
Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 08, 2015
Will that lady proudly present @The 1st & 7th pictures to her husband-to-be, children or even proteges?
Will the woman you will be tomorrow be proud of the girl you are today?
Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by Pebcak: 4:09pm On May 08, 2015

2 Likes

Re: WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston by shamecurls(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2015
Wizzy is the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style (photo) / Jaruma Blasts Ned Nwoko: You Borrowed Huge Money From Billionaire Captain Hosa / Ibrahim Suleman 'Complains' About What Linda Ejiofor Does To His Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.