Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer (43467 Views)

Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot / Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) / Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 08, 2015
Lol..Sir who told you he wants you to become a minister?
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by denedene(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2015
ah! baba prof abeg reject am... give youth a chance undecided

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by juniormusa(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2015
79 years which way Nigeria sad

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On May 08, 2015
The young have failed lets try the old
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by 2rutalk1: 5:03pm On May 08, 2015
PassingShot:
Most Nigerians do not mind the age of the leader so far we get the performance we expect, after all many younger leaders including our PhD president have proved beyond reasonable doubt that being young does not guarantee performance.

Bankole, Farouk Lawan, FFK, Oduah, Diezani, Abba Moro, Ibori, Alams, Kalu and many more younger leaders failed to impress Nigerians. So, why not try the old incorruptible patriotic leaders who have proved in time past that they mean well for the nation?

Let these "old leaders" train some sincere, principled and disciplined younger ones, perhaps the youths will prove they're ready after eight years.
Myopic reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 08, 2015
I want Prof. Tam David-West to get the petroleum ministerial position.

This is because the proffesor said that there is nothing like 'fuel subsidy'.

I think it's time to know the truth about this cabals and billions of dollars wasted in the name of subsidy.

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by 2rutalk1: 5:04pm On May 08, 2015
raumdeuter:
The young have failed lets try the old
Sentiment has beclouded your sense of reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by bionixs: 5:04pm On May 08, 2015
jascon1:
he wont give to u. cos u wil sleep n forget what u plan to do. at 79 u sudnt be thinking of appointments
leave the man alone to do the job
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by harry509: 5:05pm On May 08, 2015
Johnnyessence:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=118423
ok oooh. D old shud take over now, since d urg has failed nigeria. Bcus we need great performance n dis country. Make age tin sidon 4 1 cona 1st.
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by searay(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2015
Who for reject?
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by ElFenomeno1: 5:07pm On May 08, 2015
Go Tammy .... Lets see what your made of G!
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by omolami: 5:08pm On May 08, 2015
Tm david west is man that cannot be trusted. He was once a minister for petrlium under IBB he recieved bribe and was jailed. How come someone trying to make him minister of petrolium again? The man hates Jonathan bec Gej did not give him any role under his regime. The man is broke and seriously looking for money jence will take any appointment buhari gives him. Plse let the young ones grow yu are too old at 79 to be petolium minister. Events have changed and you are not current since you did not attend any institution since yu left office. So cheap a man yu are. Buhari should avoid him bec he will either take bribe or steal outrightly his time.

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by deletrue: 5:09pm On May 08, 2015
Tam West was one of the men who disgraced the Nigerian entourage to OPEC meeting. He stole a Golden wrest watch belonging to another participant from another country. He also embarrassed Nigerians too when he was accused of taking excessive tea. Who does not know how deep Tam was in bunkery? He has a ship which was used in stealing raw crude that time. Buhari government go sweet. He is busy packaging all the thieves to finish up this country. Come and see who won remove corruption

4 Likes

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by otokx(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2015
Buhari will surprise many.
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by LatestTrend: 5:11pm On May 08, 2015
omolami:
Tm david west is man that cannot be trusted. He was once a minister for petrlium under IBB he recieved bribe and was jailed. How come someone trying to make him minister of petrolium again? The man hates Jonathan bec Gej did not give him any role under his regime. The man is broke and seriously looking for money jence will take any appointment buhari gives him. Plse let the young ones grow yu are too old at 79 to be petolium minister. Events have changed and you are not current since you did not attend any institution since yu left office. So cheap a man yu are. Buhari should avoid him bec he will either take bribe or steal outrightly his time.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by LatestTrend: 5:12pm On May 08, 2015
deletrue:
Tam West was one of the men who disgraced the Nigerian entourage to OPEC meeting. He stole a Golden wrest watch belonging to another participant from another country. He also embarrassed Nigerians too when he was accused of taking excessive tea. Who does not know how deep Tam was in bunkery? He has a ship which was used in stealing raw crude that time. Buhari government go sweet. He is busy packaging all the thieves to finish up this country. Come and see who won remove corruption

STOLE ??

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by ugoos15(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by bastien: 5:14pm On May 08, 2015
Please o what is the retirement age in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by seedorfg(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2015
mr GEJ young but the man been clueless for all him rigime, so therefore, old or senile as far as you competent enough no yawa
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by stephenqueen: 5:15pm On May 08, 2015
If pikin fine make we talk ,chai this babe fine pass mami water ,she fresh like fresh fish. Make God bless the mama wey born this fine sisi grin
Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci as Miss NL
God bless you all
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by Forwetinnah: 5:16pm On May 08, 2015
The Era of the Ancestors is here!! grin
Buhari and his age group are balling gringringringrin
He should be given the Post of Petroleum Minister so he can bring to pass the sale of fuel for N40 after subsidy removal
Chai...this administration will be draaamaa
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by p1jiobi: 5:16pm On May 08, 2015
The stage is set for osibanjo to become acting president and hand over to Tinubu in 2019. Tam David West also wants o die as minister. Anyone who dares insult me cos of my post. Thunder fire u.
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by ibietela2(m): 5:16pm On May 08, 2015
PassingShot:
Most Nigerians do not mind the age of the leader so far we get the performance we expect, after all many younger leaders including our PhD president have proved beyond reasonable doubt that being young does not guarantee performance.

Bankole, Farouk Lawan, FFK, Oduah, Diezani, Abba Moro, Ibori, Alams, Kalu and many more younger leaders failed to impress Nigerians. So, why not try the old incorruptible patriotic leaders who have proved in time past that they mean well for the nation?

Let these "old leaders" train some sincere, principled and disciplined younger ones, perhaps the youths will prove they're ready after eight years.

As usual
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by PassingShot(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2015
anonimi:

Are you saying it was because Buhari was too young in the 80s that he was a complete DISASTER back then
What have they been doing the past 30 years if they cannot groom younger ones to lead now

Why are you still campaigning? Wake up, elections are over and Buhari is the next president.

If GMB was a complete failure as HOS 30 years ago, Nigerians wouldn't have voted for him.

3 Likes

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by VIPICO(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2015
I love Prof. Tam Davis West for his loyalty and consistency.
He has never flinched in his support and admiration for GMB. And in today's political terrain such men are very rare to find. I wish him good health and long life. I hope GMB lives up to his/our expectations too.

4 Likes

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by obailala(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2015
deletrue:

Stealing a gold watch at OPEC meeting?... For real?

These hardcore TANoids, I would have thought the Oshogbo Igbo you smoked should have cleared by now... wetin happen?

6 Likes

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by PassingShot(m): 5:18pm On May 08, 2015
ibietela2:

As usual

Thanks. Making sense as usual!
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by ironbody03(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2015
No matter what people say

Change,that's what we want
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by shegsrules(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2015
Love this statement "he should advise himself "

2 Likes

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by anonimi: 5:21pm On May 08, 2015
PassingShot:
Why are you still campaigning? Wake up, elections are over and Buhari is the next president.

If GMB was a complete failure as HOS 30 years ago, Nigerians wouldn't have voted for him.

I responded to your ERRONEOUS comment you say na campaign- shey you no want make person point out your LIES ni abi na wetin

Na packaging by Thief'nuibu cabal with AKPD Media make our easily fooled people vote the Daura President.

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2J1aGFyaS1iYWJhLmpwZ3w2NjA=[/img]

As from 29 May everybody eye go clear from the change change chanting grin grin
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by goshen26: 5:21pm On May 08, 2015
I'm sure this old folk does not have children that needs him, if he does they won't allow him to dig his grave by himself, except he want to b dormant in office. Those names he mentioned are president by proxy, they have younger people in their cabinet running up and down for them...
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by mandax: 5:22pm On May 08, 2015
Lol shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Govt of geriatrics - Buhari, Tam D. West, Tinubu, Lai Mohammed. etc, etc. Don't need to foretell the unfruitful ending.

Besides, why is the Buhari camp still doing political campaign? Do the Buharis have an inner feeling that the camp did not truly win the mandate of majority of Nigerians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) / Patience Jonathan Lands In Nigeria From Vacation Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.