Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) (8085 Views)

Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far / Crowds Flock To Catholic Church After Image Of Virgin Mary Appears On Window -ph / Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by Mzdivacious(f): 9:03am On May 09, 2015
chineloSA:

All I was arguing was that Muslim countries treat christians well.I quoted Saudi Arabia your Muslim head office ( with Mecca and Medina ) and I told you there is no church. Their Laws do not permit such. Truly there is no church in Saudi Arabia and Christians are oppressed. Even in Pakistan you are talking about they have bombed Catholic Churches and killed several Christians. I am not sure which rocking you have been living under. The perks you are talking about is irrelevant and lame argument. The fact is Muslims are much more intolerant in a lot of Muslim countries. Close good example, your brothers in the North, killing Christians and later Muslims.

Go back under that rock, it may be comfortable for you. Too ignorant for my liking.
my dear ma'am don't be biased...anyone wt a brain knows boko haram isn't à religious agenda.that fact is established maam
Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by Mzdivacious(f): 9:12am On May 09, 2015
chineloSA:

All I was arguing was that Muslim countries treat christians well.I quoted Saudi Arabia your Muslim head office ( with Mecca and Medina ) and I told you there is no church. Their Laws do not permit such. Truly there is no church in Saudi Arabia and Christians are oppressed. Even in Pakistan you are talking about they have bombed Catholic Churches and killed several Christians. I am not sure which rocking you have been living under. The perks you are talking about is irrelevant and lame argument. The fact is Muslims are much more intolerant in a lot of Muslim countries. Close good example, your brothers in the North, killing Christians and later Muslims.

Go back under that rock, it may be comfortable for you. Too ignorant for my liking.
BTW ma'am I see takleboy s point.going thru ur thread u do not seem mistreated !!!in fact u seem more taken care of than in Nigeria!!!his point is the reason u take it as mistreatment is cos ur not used tothat culture .natives of Saudi definitely don't see t mistreatment lol.they r used to it#wheninromebhavelikearoman# if an Arabian woman came to Nigeria n had to work in a laboratory where long unsmart dresses r prohibited.she d take it as "not treated right" or "no freedom" too...I hope u understand
Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by kross01(m): 9:28am On May 09, 2015
takleboy:

Well, i wont argue anyfurther because i just check yr moniker and read one of ye thread regarding saudi, but i still dont want to bliv that there is no single church in d whole of saudi or a xtian non saudi cant be allowed to kip bible in his home and mind u muslims have bible too, pls note that saudi is the land of the two holy mosque for muslims, that in mecca and madinah, d culture might b oppressive to xtians or others likewise some other ppl culture is oppressive to muslims too. Just that xtians are quick to whine. back to nigeria, tell me if there is mosque in d core southeast and southwest state, delta, crossriver, bayelsa and so on, wia u find mosque is only in d barracks. But lest i forget i mention wellfarism that xtians in saudi got but thnk God i read one of yr thread and saw so many perks attached to yr jobs that u r entitle to. and y do u say oppress if wen u mind yr bisness u @ peace and no one is forcing u to go mosque, ma sista i know saudi isnt presenting a life like u r used to in nigeria. but i think wht they do is modest enuff
I couldnt by-pass ur post without adding my comment to the numerous ones already.my sole reason of commenting is because from my understanding of your post, christians should be oppressed because in core southeast/south west there are no mosques.and that's one of the causes of our problem in this country & world at large.reading your unfortunate comment, i can wager my life that you have never croseed over the niger brige into south east cos if u ever have, you will know that there are countless mosques there, infact my own village in anambra state has a mosque situated at the entrance 2 a prominent business man's street, that land was given to them free to build their mosque, can you boast of same thing obtainable in saudi or your darling north? I get denied to practice my religion freely & the best you can tell me is that after all i am well taken care of? Will u say same thng if you visit another country and u r stopped from prayng freely or reading your quran?U sound very pathetic, sorry i said so.

1 Like

Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by olaglamour(f): 10:35am On May 09, 2015
Kagarko:

Yes oooh that's very nice and indeed a nice masjid for one to pray at anytime I visits vanice.

Alhamdulillah masha Allah.
And the op forget to add that the Muslim community that bought it worshipped together with the Christians for the last time. I was it on Channels TV news track some days ago
Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by olaglamour(f): 10:36am On May 09, 2015
Kagarko:

Yes oooh that's very nice and indeed a nice masjid for one to pray at anytime I visits vanice.

Alhamdulillah masha Allah.
And the op forget to add that the Muslim community that bought it worshipped together with the Christians for the last time. I watched it on Channels TV news track some days ago
Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by weyreypey: 11:21am On May 09, 2015
Tsanyawa:

1st to comment

GOOD any time I am in Venice I have where to pray.
At least no one is throwing bombs..... Next week am gonna gather me some youths for the best drawing of prophet Mohammed's picture.... Fantastic prizes to be won.... Do join in.

Try not to throw any bomb.
Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by chineloSA(f): 1:11pm On May 09, 2015
Mzdivacious:
BTW ma'am I see takleboy s point.going thru ur thread u do not seem mistreated !!!in fact u seem more taken care of than in Nigeria!!!his point is the reason u take it as mistreatment is cos ur not used tothat culture .natives of Saudi definitely don't see t mistreatment lol.they r used to it#wheninromebhavelikearoman# if an Arabian woman came to Nigeria n had to work in a laboratory where long unsmart dresses r prohibited.she d take it as "not treated right" or "no freedom" too...I hope u understand

Honestly you sound like a fifth grader. I honestly don't know where to start because the head of yours is empty. I don't understand stupidity that's my weakness,

On being taken care of than in Nigeria, I honestly don't get you. I work here and have forfeited my following rights just to have a better financial future but that does not mean I am free. Just to name a few, I have forfeitted my
1. freedom of association, - I have to always have a driver to do things,
(Saudi woman are not allowed to walk alone in public,they have to have a male guardian always.That male guardian can be a 12 yr old son )

2. freedom to drive - I cant drive even though from SA I was driving my own car having the freedom of mobility
( Saudi woman want that freedom reinstated. 12 yr old boys drive cars here for their mothers and sisters because they cant drive cars because they are the wrong gender and hence there is a lot of accidents )

3. freedom of speech - You cant even say Jesus in public because you will go to jail straight.
( Saudi woman want freedom of speech )

4. freedom of choice
( Saudi woman want that, they dont attend university or school let alone travel to other countries unless their male guardians agree too it, and that male guardian can be a 12yr old son in the event of being widowed )

So don't be a spokesperson for Saudi woman and assume on their behalf when you have never experienced half of what they are going through. This lab example is lame. I just gave you real examples above which are beyond dressing, so open you brains and think bigger.

You also don't seem to understand what was the debate about. The debate was about erecting a Mosque in a Christian country and a church in a Muslim country and whether both really have freedom to do so in those countries.

With regards to ##wheninromebhavelikearoman# rubbish, I do as they do. I wear Abaya and Niqqab. So please urgue intelligently.

The fact is Muslim dont give Christians freedom in some countries where they are the majority, They always want things done their way. And they also fear apostasy among their own. And here my dear Apostasy is punishable by death.

So dont divert the topic, the life I live here does not equate to Freedom that you reckon Muslims of Saudi Arabia are affording me.

I had much more freedom in South Africa and Nigeria than in Saudi Arabia. undecided undecided The only better benefit is that I earn more to achieve my financial goals.

So I don't see the biasness you are talking about. undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 09, 2015
JENMAUCY:
yes dear,there is a big mosque in ebonyi state,alongside their biggest market which is in their state capital. In delta state,they have mosque at every corner in warri,with the central mosque close to the state library,they just completed one magnificient mosque in igbudu market. Don't know about other states but in ebonyi state and delta state they are accomodated with their religion
truth pal;one of d biggest islamic institute in nigeria is located in Afikpo via uwana in EBONYI SATE
Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by chineloSA(f): 1:26pm On May 09, 2015
Mzdivacious:
my dear ma'am don't be biased...anyone wt a brain knows boko haram isn't à religious agenda.that fact is established maam

Dare tell me "anyone wt a brain knows boko haram isn't à religious agenda " Do you have brains airhead ?

As for this biasness, again this is an airhead response. Boko Haram members are not Christians they are Muslims, they call on Allah and they also forces Chibok girls and others to convert. So which brain do you have? angry angry angry That fact fact you are talking about was established by airheads.

Whether Muslims distance themselves from Boko Haram or not, the fact is Boko Haram introduced themselves as Muslims and they want Nigeria Islamised and they also subscribe to Sharia, so shut the hell up. sad

2 Likes

Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by Chinum: 2:04pm On May 09, 2015
chineloSA:

Honestly you sound like a fifth grader. I honestly don't know where to start because the head of yours is empty. I don't understand stupidity that's my weakness,

On being taken care of than in Nigeria, I honestly don't get you. I work here and have forfeited my following rights just to have a better financial future but that does not mean I am free. Just to name a few, I have forfeitted my
(Saudi woman are not allowed to walk alone in public,they have to have a male guardian always.That male guardian can be a 12 yr old son )

2. freedom to drive - I cant drive even though from SA I was driving my own car having the freedom of mobility
( Saudi woman want that freedom reinstated. 12 yr old boys drive cars here for their mothers and sisters because they cant drive cars because they are the wrong gender and hence there is a lot of accidents )

3. freedom of speech - You cant even say Jesus in public because you will go to jail straight.

4. freedom of choice
( Saudi woman want that, they dont attend university or school let alone travel to other countries unless their male guardians agree too it, and that male guardian can be a 12yr old son in the event of being widowed )

So don't be a spokesperson for Saudi woman and assume on their behalf when you have never experienced half of what they are going through. This lab example is lame. I just gave you real examples above which are beyond dressing, so open you brains and think bigger.

You also don't seem to understand what was the debate about. The debate was about erecting a Mosque in a Christian country and a church in a Muslim country and whether both really have freedom to do so in those countries.

With regards to ##wheninromebhavelikearoman# rubbish, I do as they do. I wear Abaya and Niqqab. So please urgue intelligently.

The fact is Muslim dont give Christians freedom in some countries where they are the majority, They always want things done their way. And they also fear apostasy among their own. And here my dear Apostasy is punishable by death.

So dont divert the topic, the life I live here does not equate to Freedom that you reckon Muslims of Saudi Arabia are affording me.

I had much more freedom in South Africa and Nigeria than in Saudi Arabia. undecided undecided The only better benefit is that I earn more to achieve my financial goals.

So I don't see the biasness you are talking about. undecided undecided undecided

Exactly what I was saying. They always claim that they stand for the truth and that they are liberal but when they speak you know exactly where they stand.

1 Like

Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by Mzdivacious(f): 3:55pm On May 09, 2015
chineloSA:

4. freedom of choice

undecided
chineloSA:

4. freedom of choice

Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by chineloSA(f): 3:58pm On May 09, 2015
Mzdivacious:
really u want a fight!honey Id be fcking glad to make an e-war get this to fp.this is an online forum so n if I address u formally wit civility I expect u to do the same.no one gonna consider ur age in an e-war.that bn said don't fcking quote me again this gonn end up dirty.all those
THE SELFRIGHTEOUS HYPOCRITICAL LACK OF COMMON SENSE SOME FOOLS DISPLAY THO
kilagbe kilaju...how some dumbasses take religion personal.kilatii so
BTW didn't read ur epistles.#byebitchplease #toopainedtoactCHRISTIANLY

Axactly what I said, fifth grader wink wink

1 Like

Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by Mzdivacious(f): 4:06pm On May 09, 2015
chineloSA:

4. freedom of choice

really u want a fight!honey Id be fcking glad to make an e-war get this to fp.this is an online forum so if I address u formally wit civility I expect u to do the same.no one gonna consider ur status in an e-war.that bn said don't fcking quote me again or this gonn end up dirty. "anyone wt a brain" wasn't an insult to u if ur immature overblown ego needs to know .
BTW didn't read ur epistles.#byebitchplease #toopainedtoactCHRISTIANLY??
Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by chineloSA(f): 4:08pm On May 09, 2015
Chinum:

Exactly what I was saying. They always claim that they stand for the truth and that they are liberal but when they speak you know exactly where they stand.

True, they keep also keep defending the same Arabs who are self appointed "sole custodians of the Holy Land "

Come and see how they treat their fellow Muslims. In their eyes, any other Muslim is an infidel just like us Christians.
Come and see how low the salaries they pay any nationals from Muslim countries ( Sudan, India, Pakistan, Egypt , Jordan, Syria, etc) when we all do the same amount of work. Its pathetic. sad sad sad
If you are from America, Canada, UK, Australia and SA then you get paid better. But religion and Muslim brotherhood doesn't work here. Some even discriminate by not employing them at all. undecided undecided undecided

Then thats the religion of peace and love sad

I respect their beliefs and religion but hey Muslims can be strange individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by chineloSA(f): 4:13pm On May 09, 2015
Mzdivacious:
really u want a fight!honey Id be fcking glad to make an e-war get this to fp.this is an online forum so if I address u formally wit civility I expect u to do the same.no one gonna consider ur status in an e-war.that bn said don't fcking quote me again or this gonn end up dirty. "anyone wt a brain" wasn't an insult to u if ur immature overblown ego needs to know .
BTW didn't read ur epistles.#byebitchplease #toopainedtoactCHRISTIANLY??

Did you have to quote me again when you asked me not to quote you. I have quoted you again, what will happen?

I will not stoop to your level, because I dont wanna be at the same level with that big forehead of yours. Go learn how to punctuate first and leave me the hell alone, heiffer. undecided undecided When you done, read books and do some research and stop reasoning like a fifth grader.

1 Like

Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 09, 2015
Mzdivacious:
I think you are the one getting it wrong, when George Bush visited Saudi Arabia they didn't allow him to pray and eat in Jeddah so he had to take his meal on an aircraft carrier. Islam is very intolerant to other religeon and FYI there is no church in Saudi Arabia.

If only Islam can be more accomodating this world will be a happy place to live in.

1 Like

Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by takleboy(m): 5:16pm On May 09, 2015
chineloSA:

True, they keep also keep defending the same Arabs who are self appointed "sole custodians of the Holy Land "

Come and see how they treat their fellow Muslims. In their eyes, any other Muslim is an infidel just like us Christians.
Come and see how low the salaries they pay any nationals from Muslim countries ( Sudan, India, Pakistan, Egypt , Jordan, Syria, etc) when we all do the same amount of work. Its pathetic. sad sad sad
If you are from America, Canada, UK, Australia and SA then you get paid better. But religion and Muslim brotherhood doesn't work here. Some even discriminate by not employing them at all. undecided undecided undecided

Then thats the religion of peace and love sad

I respect their beliefs and religion but hey Muslims can be strange individuals.
I almost wish i wont comment, u as a first grader that knows all but dont understand justice. If they had be paying other Arabs country better than nonArabs, will u not still come here and say religious bigots, why not check the maxims which r used to decide the pay and justerpose.
Let say everytin u complaining abt islam/muslims is reversed will u still let dem live the way they choose to live without u seeing notin bad in it.
I abhor no iota of illwish towards u, i respect u as a person and for wat u represent but if i were u i had leave saudi ryt now because as a first grader better lives await u in America, SouthAfrica, Dubai, Kuwait and d rest i bliv u known them.
Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by Mzdivacious(f): 5:17pm On May 09, 2015
chineloSA:

Did you have to quote me again when you asked me not to quote you. I have quoted you again, what will happen?

I will not stoop to your level, because I dont wanna be at the same level with that big forehead of yours. Go learn how to punctuate first and leave me the hell alone, heiffer. undecided undecided When you done, read books and do some research and stop reasoning like a fifth grader.
oh shut d fck up n read d modification btw d two
I'm just as allergic to stupidity
if calling me a fifth grader helps ur ego.yes I am
that been said.ud definitely be a third grader
#bitchbye
Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by Mzdivacious(f): 5:19pm On May 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I think you are the one getting it wrong, when George Bush visited Saudi Arabia they didn't allow him to pray and eat in Jeddah so he had to take his meal on an aircraft carrier. Islam is very intolerant to other religeon and FYI there is no church in Saudi Arabia.

If only Islam can be more accomodating this world will be a happy place to live in.

Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 09, 2015
Mzdivacious:
my dear friend, I think you are the only one without a brain here, are you one if the wives of Shekau that you don't know the objective of BH.

Take a nap and when you wake up maybe you will be more reasonable
Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by Mzdivacious(f): 5:22pm On May 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
my dear friend, I think you are the only one without a brain here, are you one if the wives of Shekau that you don't know the objective of BH.

n ur point is that BH is religious ??hoeK...satisfied?
Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by Mzdivacious(f): 5:27pm On May 09, 2015
takleboy:

I almost wish i wont comment, u as a first grader that knows all but dont understand justice. If they had be paying other Arabs country better than nonArabs, will u not still come here and say religious bigots, why not check the maxims which r used to decide the pay and justerpose.
Let say everytin u complaining abt islam/muslims is reversed will u still let dem live the way they choose to live without u seeing notin bad in it.
I abhor no iota of illwish towards u, i respect u as a person and for wat u represent but if i were u i had leave saudi ryt now because as a first grader better lives await u in America, SouthAfrica, Dubai, Kuwait and d rest i bliv u known them.
SOME Christians will always turn everything to fight ...this one is better ...those days on 2go Islam room.they'll spam it n keep cursing n condemning.watching them is better.I don't get the hate
#unfollowsthread
Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by takleboy(m): 5:31pm On May 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

I am sure if u r not allowed ds kind of statement in saudi, u will then said u oppressed.
be friendly even to strangers, the world is a small village.
Bush cannot b given a level playgrnd in saudi, d bush i know was a monster but cant say wat he is now, take saudi for wat it is pls, saudi and jerusalem r not like any oda countries but all humanrace is equall bfr God, no one has superior over others infront of d cr8tor
Re: Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 09, 2015
takleboy:

I am sure if u r not allowed ds kind of statement in saudi, u will then said u oppressed.
be friendly even to strangers, the world is a small village.
Bush cannot b given a level playgrnd in saudi, d bush i know was a monster but cant say wat he is now, take saudi for wat it is pls, saudi and jerusalem r not like any oda countries but all humanrace is equall bfr God, no one has superior over others infront of d cr8tor
you are misquoting yourself, is there any muslim leader that has not done worse than Bush? Saudi Arabia doesn't allow for freedom of religeon nor expression.

Saudi Arabia is evil and they are are the known sponsors of terrorism in all parts of the world

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surgery Gone Wrong: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Questionable Gigantic Ikebe!! / The Most Beautiful Cheerleaders / Video | Photos: Meet 22-year-old Who’s World’s Number 1 “twerker”!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.