Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Predict Igbo Man To Be The UK PM In A Few Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Predict Igbo Man To Be The UK PM In A Few Years (1002 Views)

UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday / I Predict Life Imprisonment Judgement 4 Nnamdi Kanu / David Cameron, UK PM Congratulates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Predict Igbo Man To Be The UK PM In A Few Years by Environer: 3:21pm On May 08, 2015
I predict Igbo man to be the UK PM in a few years
Re: I Predict Igbo Man To Be The UK PM In A Few Years by Environer: 3:23pm On May 08, 2015
Ed Miliband resigns as Labour leader

Speculation will immediately turn to possible contenders for the leadership, including the shadow business secretary, Chuka Umunna; the shadow health secretary, Andy Burnham; the shadow health minister, Liz Kendall; and the shadow justice minister, Dan Jarvis. Burnham will start as favourite, but the party will scrutinise each leader closely

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/may/08/ed-miliband-to-resign-as-labour-leader
Re: I Predict Igbo Man To Be The UK PM In A Few Years by Francis5: 3:28pm On May 08, 2015
Meanwhile, when you search for UK politicians in google an Igbo name pops up. Where are the ofemmanus who claim UK as their property? This is UK, not Lagos.

Re: I Predict Igbo Man To Be The UK PM In A Few Years by midolian(m): 3:30pm On May 08, 2015
Lol..Another TB Joshua in the making.

1 Like

Re: I Predict Igbo Man To Be The UK PM In A Few Years by ellechrystal(f): 3:31pm On May 08, 2015
N it it threads like this that will destroy his chances,
Because wen the oyinbos see all d shirts that will b typed here, they will try all they can to flop his plans
Re: I Predict Igbo Man To Be The UK PM In A Few Years by Francis5: 3:38pm On May 08, 2015
ellechrystal:
N it it threads like this that will destroy his chances,
Because wen the oyinbos see all d shirts that will b typed here, they will try all they can to flop his plans

They are not as tribalistic as you Nigerians Yorubas and muslim northerners

2 Likes

Re: I Predict Igbo Man To Be The UK PM In A Few Years by superstar1(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2015
When Iya Charlie is not dead.

Dream on.
Re: I Predict Igbo Man To Be The UK PM In A Few Years by MugabeRobert: 3:55pm On May 08, 2015
Francis5:

You are really retarededd.

Tribalistic? You toads still practice Osu caste in your region.

T.A Orji still sacks Imo indigenes working in his state. You want to get from people what you can't give.

By the way, why do you think Ed crashed out? Because he's Jewish.

3 Likes

Re: I Predict Igbo Man To Be The UK PM In A Few Years by demmie1: 3:59pm On May 08, 2015
So Ibo no dey want Lagos Governor again na UK PM they want now. Keep Dreaming undecided

1 Like

Re: I Predict Igbo Man To Be The UK PM In A Few Years by ellechrystal(f): 4:07pm On May 08, 2015
Francis5:

excuse me please were u referring to me? I mean d Yoruba n northern thingy?
Smh. I don't hail from any of those parts thanks
Re: I Predict Igbo Man To Be The UK PM In A Few Years by Francis5: 4:11pm On May 08, 2015
demmie1:
So Ibo no dey want Lagos Governor again na UK PM they want now. Keep Dreaming undecided

Igbos are now in Lagos parliament; you have to live with it. When Nigeria becomes a civilized society, Igbos will be able to be governors in Lagos. For now, You all are cave men living in prehistoric times.

You claim Yorubas are not allowed to do politics in Igboland, I ask you, are you going to do politics in a place you are not resident in? You see, Umunna and the other Nigerians (one Igbo and two others, non Yoruba) live in the UK and so can practice politics there. Igbos live in Lagos in large numbers and so can practice politics there. Yoruba live in Igboland, what stops them from contesting? Yet, untraveled Yorubas in SW are crying wolf; do you want to be governor of Anambra while living in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: I Predict Igbo Man To Be The UK PM In A Few Years by MugabeRobert: 4:12pm On May 08, 2015
Francis5:

Igbos are now in Lagos parliament; you have to live with it. When Nigeria becomes a civilized society, Igbos will be able to be governors in Lagos. For now, You all are cave men living in prehistoric times.

You claim Yorubas are not allowed to do politics in Igboland, I ask you, are you going to do politics in a place you are not resident in? You see, Umunna and the other Nigerians (one Igbo and two others, non Yoruba) live in the UK and so can practice politics there. Igbos live in Lagos in large numbers and so can practice politics there. Yoruba live in Igboland, what stops them from contesting? Yet, untraveled Yorubas in SW are crying wolf; do you want to be governor of Anambra while living in Lagos?

You are really retarededd.

Tribalistic? You toads still practice Osu caste in your region.

T.A Orji still sacks Imo indigenes working in his state. You want to get from people what you can't give.

1 Like

Re: I Predict Igbo Man To Be The UK PM In A Few Years by raumdeuter: 4:27pm On May 08, 2015
Some people must have a real inferiority complex.

Someone opened a thread and within 5 posts he is already referencing Yorubas

The greatest achievement an Iboman can ever hope to be is to be see himself above a Yoruba man

While most Yorubas dont even care about them if they exist or not

No Iboman is complete until he visits the Southwest, Whereas more than 70% of Yorubas have never visited nor cared about anywhere in the SOuthEast

6 Likes

Re: I Predict Igbo Man To Be The UK PM In A Few Years by Francis5: 4:40pm On May 08, 2015
raumdeuter:
Some people must have a real inferiority complex.

Someone opened a thread and within 5 posts he is already referencing Yorubas

The greatest achievement an Iboman can ever hope to be is to be see himself above a Yoruba man

While most Yorubas dont even care about them if they exist or not

No Iboman is complete until he visits the Southwest, Whereas more than 70% of Yorubas have never visited nor cared about anywhere in the SOuthEast

We will soon chase you back to Osun. Agutan
Re: I Predict Igbo Man To Be The UK PM In A Few Years by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 08, 2015
Francis5:

We will soon chase you back to Osun. Agutan

You will have to swim and live in the lagoon first grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jeb Bush Officially Launches White House Bid / Nbc And Radio Biafra / Sapele Stadium, Country Of Western Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.