Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,676 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Political Gain For The North: Why North Central But Not South Central - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Gain For The North: Why North Central But Not South Central (1444 Views)

Professor Nwosu Explains Why North Is Afraid Of Restructuring / My Support For Saraki, A Political Gain For Kwara---kwara PDP Scribe NAN-H / Calaber Is Not South East Why Are Igbos Crying Over The Calaber Bombing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Political Gain For The North: Why North Central But Not South Central by cutietokunbo: 6:00pm On May 08, 2015
I think Nigeria geopolitical regions should be 7 in number instead of 6

North East
North West
North Central
South West
South East
South South
South Central (?)

But South central is missing which i think should be composed of the southern parts of these following states: Kwara state, Kogi state, Benue state and of course Taraba state.
Re: Political Gain For The North: Why North Central But Not South Central by babyfaceafrica: 6:04pm On May 08, 2015
...There is no North North,don't you think its unfair to northerners?....my guy say no tribal issues..accept the reality and move on.....nobody can cheat you unless you want to cheat ursef

2 Likes

Re: Political Gain For The North: Why North Central But Not South Central by cutietokunbo: 7:52pm On May 08, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
...There is no North North,don't you think its unfair to northerners?....my guy say no tribal issues..accept the reality and move on.....nobody can cheat you unless you want to cheat ursef

You are right

I didn't pick that

Two heads are better than one but the North and South partation was done far below the middle of Nigeria map as you can see in this map below

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- Muslim / South East Now Has SFG And Deputy Senate President Just Like They Did Under GEJ. / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Aids To Stalk Punch Editor's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.