Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV (1443 Views)

Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) / Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 29, 2015
Right in timewink its on People
Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by politricks: 8:34pm On May 29, 2015
sai baba
Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 29, 2015
What's korede bello singing nowundecidedangry
Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by Elslim: 8:41pm On May 29, 2015
no light
Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by lonelyisland(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2015
Still wondering wetin korede belllo dey do there
Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 29, 2015
right there
Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by SHARIAREPORTERS: 8:54pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari give us lite
I wan watch d event
Is dis wad "change" is all abt
No lite
Darkness everywhere
Apshitz

See wike, while odas re flexing he's busy commissioning projects
He shld be an example for baba to follow

2 Likes

Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by emmasege: 9:06pm On May 29, 2015
Finally, the erstwhile official private tv station of the opposition party (channels tv) has suddenly become the official private tv station of the ruling party while the reverse is the case for AIT. How time changes!
Channels tried to deceive so many Nigerians into believing that they were unbiased during the election but discerning minds knew they weren't really.
The onus is now on AIT to give us the unadulterated stories in the corridor of power as they unfold because channels has assumed their role. My advice though is that you do it diplomatically like channels lest you risk being banned. Don't forget the current C-in-C can't take one tenth of the insults hurled at the immediate past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by kokoA(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2015
This Akpororo of a guy is not funny at all.
Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by jaybee3(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2015
kokoA:
Dry jokes throughout his session
Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by ionsman: 9:24pm On May 29, 2015
The mc be like moongode.....what the hell is that? grin
Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by MizzD: 9:33pm On May 29, 2015
kokoA:

Like, I just can't deal. As if akpororo's retarded jokes are not enough to annoy me, I have to deal with the clueless old men and nige women. Urghhhh
Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by basilo101: 9:37pm On May 29, 2015
Is dat hw he intend to run a lean govt?
Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by warrior01: 9:44pm On May 29, 2015
What a highly disorganized gala night. So so dull moments
Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:49pm On May 29, 2015
Very dry.. I dey shame for am.
kokoA:
Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by kokoA(m): 9:54pm On May 29, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Very dry.. I dey shame for am.
I can imagine the millions of naira they spent on him.. Mtcheeww.. Waste of money.
Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by Ama80(f): 9:55pm On May 29, 2015
warrior01:
What a highly disorganized gala night. So so dull moments
They have just taken over,they will improve wit time.
Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by phemocheee(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2015
I just tuned in to channels tv and they aren't showing the gala night party
Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by kokoA(m): 10:10pm On May 29, 2015
MizzD:

Like, I just can't deal. As if akpororo's retarded jokes are not enough to annoy me, I have to deal with the clueless old men and nige women. Urghhhh
it's terrible.. The worst gala night ever. Timipriye and his people messed up big time.

1 Like

Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by warrior01: 10:11pm On May 29, 2015
phemocheee:
I just tuned in to channels tv and they aren't showing the gala night party
Don't blame them. It was so boring and disorganized they had to stop airing it.
Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by Symphony007: 10:13pm On May 29, 2015
At least, one thing the jonathan administration will be remembered for is their ability to put on a show.

1 Like

Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by warrior01: 10:15pm On May 29, 2015
Where are the young people for crying out loud? These old men are so boring and they are just there scheming how to outdo each other. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by phemocheee(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2015
warrior01:

Don't blame them. It was so boring and disorganized they had to stop airing it.

You can imagine.... Anyway, thanks; I just wanted to be sure I tuned to the right channel.
Re: Inaugural GALA Night. Live On Channels TV by benosky(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2015
Dat akpororo of a guy is nothin close to a comedian.

(1) (Reply)

Executive Stalemate: Nigeria’s New Regime Grounded In Confusion (PICTURE) / Former Petroleum Minister Diezani Alison-madueke Has “no Reputation To Protect,” / Wike Visits CJN Twice In One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.