Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) (6287 Views)

Mercy Aigbe's Ex Lanre Gentry Is Already Showing Off His 'new Love' (photo) / Tekno Is Really In Love With His Girlfriend Lola Rae,check Out Their Play(pic,vi / Davido Drunk In Love (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by amzee(m): 6:03pm On May 08, 2015
You cant fake this. The love
between Alicia Keys and
husband Swizz Beatz is
awesome.

3 Likes

Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by Yustash001(m): 6:06pm On May 08, 2015
Warris this?...I don't why I just like this Alicia keys...
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by axortedbabe(f): 6:13pm On May 08, 2015
Guy small small na u wan choke her?
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by Shortyy(f): 6:29pm On May 08, 2015
oh. wow.. cute couple
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by Creamychic(f): 8:19pm On May 08, 2015
wow. A couple having real fun. Being best friends is the key.

1 Like

Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by gsparks01(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2015
homebreaker!! oh how disappointed I was when she did that.. really liked her b4
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by saxwizard(m): 12:09am On May 09, 2015
not bad
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by 3ace(m): 3:39am On May 09, 2015
People who fake love can do more than this so as to achieve their goal. By the way, from this perspective, dis guy wan resemble 9ice.
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by youngberry001(m): 6:14am On May 09, 2015
3ace:
People who fake love can do more than this so as to achieve their goal. By the way, from this perspective, dis guy wan resemble 9ice.
he resemble 9ice koh Yul edochi........check dat dude well bro he no resemble 9ice@all
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by 3ace(m): 6:43am On May 09, 2015
youngberry001:
he resemble 9ice koh Yul edochi........check dat dude well bro he no resemble 9ice@all
kid, do you expect me to see things your way? if you feel differently, make your submission like a sane being otherwise, don't quote me!
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by youngberry001(m): 6:58am On May 09, 2015
3ace:
kid, do you expect me to see things your way? if you feel differently, make your submission like a sane being otherwise, don't quote me!
well I respect u@my first post daz y I called u bro"""""but dnt ever call me a kid again dude
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by iheanyi40(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2015
Mtchhheeeew
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by seankay(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2015
Is that why he wants to strangle her?
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by Abayor7: 7:42am On May 09, 2015
I'll comment Later if this hit the fp..
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On May 09, 2015
Despite expectations that they would soon break up they are still going strong.
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On May 09, 2015
3ace:
Haba!! D guy ws polite enough nw...I cnt sense an iota of rudeness in his statement

1 Like

Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by 3ace(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2015
Omavik:
Haba!! D guy ws polite enough nw...I cnt sense an iota of rudeness in his statement
My dear, you won't understand but use his first sentence in addressing someone you just met for the first time and you'll realize it's an insult and very unfriendly. The other day, one told me to "shut up" and called me a "mugu" simply because he disagreed with my position-can you imagine that? Why should we resort to insults simply because we share a different opinion? Why do we have to take advantage of the fact that this is a faceless forum and then we post anything that comes to our mind before thinking? And when an unbiased moderator hide their comments for their insensitivity or they are banned, they go haywire again calling the moderators names. Like I told the other one, if we were to see ourselves physically, they won't dare utter the insults they dole out here with impunity. I like celebrity news otherwise I would have stayed away from this section because it seems they are abound here.
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On May 09, 2015
Really cute photo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley smiley

Love's sweet shaaa smiley smiley kiss
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by rattlesnake(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2015
amzee:
You cant fake this. The love
between Alicia Keys and
husband Swizz Beatz is
awesome.
temporary without Christ

1 Like

Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On May 09, 2015
3ace:
My dear, you won't understand but use his first sentence in addressing someone you just met for the first time and you'll realize it's an insult and very unfriendly. The other day, one told me to "shut up" and called me a "mugu" simply because he disagreed with my position-can you imagine that? Why should we resort to insults simply because we share a different opinion? Why do we have to take advantage of the fact that this is a faceless forum and then we post anything that comes to our mind before thinking? And when an unbiased moderator hide their comments for their insensitivity or they are banned, they go haywire again calling the moderators names. Like I told the other one, if we were to see ourselves physically, they won't dare utter the insults they dole out here with impunity. I like celebrity news otherwise I would have stayed away from this section because it seems they are abound here.
I totally agree with u tho.... Some N'landers take advantage of d fact dat its a faceless forum, dey utter statements dey really cnt utter physically (abusive statements in most cases)..I jst feel we all shld respect each other's opinion, nd if we want to disagree wt a person on wateva comment/observation dey post,i believe sense nd maturity shld b applied...
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by allsamz(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2015
ouch! diz pix just reminds me of ma ex.........Nostalgic!!!!!
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by ifyalways(f): 3:42pm On May 09, 2015
I love Alicia.
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2015
Shortyy:
oh. wow.. cute couple
Alicia be phucking gorgeous since dinosaurs urine was all over and she'll be beautiful till Jesus comes for Antichrist,Sweazzy my nigga,one of the best producers of our time and the nigga that made Ruff Ryder,and Cassidy what they are/were
Sweazzy,Sweazzy haay haay(Sweazzy's voice)
I hate bitch niggas,i hate fake niggaz,i hate phuck boys,Sweazzy is a real nigga to the core
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by sarmiie(m): 8:35pm On May 09, 2015
well, they have been together for a verrrrrrry loooooooong time
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by Kjking(m): 9:39pm On May 09, 2015
axortedbabe:
Guy small small na u wan choke her?
she dae complain
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by Kjking(m): 9:41pm On May 09, 2015
Creamychic:
wow. A couple having real fun. Being best friends is the key.
sure ma'am
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by Cashio(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2015
3ace:
bros u are the one insulting the guy in this case.. u would have simply overlooked his quote instead of reminding him that he is a kid. besides nairaland was never restricted to any particular age bracket. even seun himself overlooks many insults from members let alone u..abeg if u no want make people dey quote u, make u no dey comment for here at all at all. just read and pass
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by nairalife2013(m): 5:28am On May 10, 2015
3ace:
u called him a kid and indirectly regarded him as INsane. He did nothin wrong. He was just arguing with u na. I myself I dont see any resemblance to 9nice in dat pix.
Re: This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) by igwedaboss(m): 8:35am On May 10, 2015
Yustash001:
Warris this?...I don't why I just like this Alicia keys...
same here.. lol

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Loved Up On Street As The Couple Make Up (PHOTOS) / LEAKED Twerk Video Of Cardi B BEFORE She Got Butt Implants (+18) / Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.