Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Tekno Is Really In Love With His Girlfriend Lola Rae,check Out Their Play(pic,vi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Is Really In Love With His Girlfriend Lola Rae,check Out Their Play(pic,vi (5729 Views)

Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour / Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Tekno, His Girlfriend, Lola Rae & Selebobo Rock Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Is Really In Love With His Girlfriend Lola Rae,check Out Their Play(pic,vi by NaijaEntertainm: 6:07pm On May 08, 2017

Re: Tekno Is Really In Love With His Girlfriend Lola Rae,check Out Their Play(pic,vi by YungJo207(m): 6:19pm On May 08, 2017
If I tell you say I love you oo ( in davido's voice )

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Really In Love With His Girlfriend Lola Rae,check Out Their Play(pic,vi by dapizy02(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2017
YungJo207:
If I tell you say I love you oo ( in davido's voice )

Ur body, ur bobby na my own oooo bb.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Really In Love With His Girlfriend Lola Rae,check Out Their Play(pic,vi by MOSTEC(m): 6:35pm On May 08, 2017
friends with benefit. we all knw they arnt getting married. not possible. tekno have fun while the boobi are still standing.......

4 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Really In Love With His Girlfriend Lola Rae,check Out Their Play(pic,vi by femolacqua(m): 6:36pm On May 08, 2017
dapizy02:

Ur body, ur bobby na my own oooo bb.
30 billion for the account e oh

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Really In Love With His Girlfriend Lola Rae,check Out Their Play(pic,vi by seedorfy134(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2017
femolacqua:
30 billion for the account e oh
ur panis ur finger for virgin oooo babe

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Really In Love With His Girlfriend Lola Rae,check Out Their Play(pic,vi by Lekan1o1: 11:02pm On May 08, 2017
Tekno is enjoying o.
Re: Tekno Is Really In Love With His Girlfriend Lola Rae,check Out Their Play(pic,vi by PenisCaP: 12:03am On May 09, 2017
hm
Re: Tekno Is Really In Love With His Girlfriend Lola Rae,check Out Their Play(pic,vi by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:02am On May 09, 2017
big boy
Re: Tekno Is Really In Love With His Girlfriend Lola Rae,check Out Their Play(pic,vi by kekakuz(m): 6:19am On May 09, 2017
seedorfy134:
ur panis ur finger for virgin oooo babe
no do no do Gara Gara 4me
Re: Tekno Is Really In Love With His Girlfriend Lola Rae,check Out Their Play(pic,vi by Nobody: 8:15am On May 09, 2017
kekakuz:

no do no do Gara Gara 4me

No do no do, no do bend down lowaist
Re: Tekno Is Really In Love With His Girlfriend Lola Rae,check Out Their Play(pic,vi by hernandson(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2017
ladies dating celebs are never happy,they will when you put a ring on their finger probably though
Re: Tekno Is Really In Love With His Girlfriend Lola Rae,check Out Their Play(pic,vi by Sexyjigga(m): 10:41am On May 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Tekno Is Really In Love With His Girlfriend Lola Rae,check Out Their Play(pic,vi by itsRhamzy: 1:42pm On May 09, 2017
Sexyjigga:
Sipping Burukutu
for your love tutu,
I Go chook you chooku chooku. grin
Re: Tekno Is Really In Love With His Girlfriend Lola Rae,check Out Their Play(pic,vi by GOFRONT(m): 2:16pm On May 09, 2017
Me I luv mini skirt grin
Re: Tekno Is Really In Love With His Girlfriend Lola Rae,check Out Their Play(pic,vi by IamAirforce1: 2:19pm On May 09, 2017
Good to know

(1) (Reply)

John Legend’s Wife Reveals Why He Stopped Doggy Style S3x Position With Her Husb / "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo / Regina Daniels Shares Sexy Photos From Workout Session At The Jim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.