Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,332 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery (14264 Views)

Turn Your Palm Oil To Vegetable Cooking Oil And Make More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 12:06am On May 10, 2015
@lagbaja.you know the more quantities the more profit.in any business logistics must come in.as for the pkc.i will direct you to feed mills who buys palm kernel cake.but since the issues with birdflu in nigeria.feedmills are having problem with sales
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 12:10am On May 10, 2015
@lagbaja.the feedmills in nigeria are currently buying palm kernel cake at #15,000/ton as against #25,000/ton they normally buys.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by AreaFada2: 3:51am On May 10, 2015
Richogroup:
@areafada2.you wrote how to source for the raw materials.you know it can be source from the south east/west.you wrote about the market.the market is very big.all refiners in nigeria need minimum 100 tons per day.for export.its traded daily

Ok reliability of buyers is very important.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 7:18am On May 10, 2015
vegetable oil refinery are highly capitalised.there is no small refinerys in nigeria.they have the money at their disposal to pay seller.in terms of regular purchase.they must produced daily to meet up the demands.reasons they buy both kernel nut/oil
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by paxnka: 10:24am On May 10, 2015
@OP, how much do you charge for using your expeller?
I would like know the breakdown cost of supplying 1Mt of kernel oil to vegetable oil companies?
how do you calculate for 5% max. FFA
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 11:43am On May 10, 2015
in palm kernel business.they are 3 areas you can engage in.buying/selling kernel nuts,expelling kernel oil to supply refiners.expelling kernel oil to refined yourself.i talk about kernel oil supply and kernel oil refining.because they are profitable
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 9:27am On May 11, 2015
palm kernel nut has 3 market.supply of kernel nuts,producing/supplying kernel oil,refining kernel oil to vegetable oil.my interest is kernel oil production/supply and kernel oil/refining.interested persons who have interest on refining let talk

1 Like

Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Tnycee(m): 12:36am On Jul 22, 2015
This business doesn't look viable to me. Lets get it straight.

I buy a ton of palm kernel nuts for #60,000. according to your post which i'm quoting, a ton will give me 450 litres. a litre of PKO sells for 180 naira.

some quick arithmetic shows that i will make 180 x 450 = 81,000 naira after sales of the product. subtracting the cost of the nuts(60,000) we have 20,000. You didnt state the price expellers will charge for processing. when you add transportation of the product to the expeller , and from expeller to the refinary and back, I dont think such person will go home with anything above 5000 naira ( I'm not even talking about the stress). Prove to me otherwise.

Richogroup:
FOR EXAMPLE A TON IS BOUGHT AT #58K-#60K.ONCE IT IS GOOD NUT.ITS GIVE 450 LITRES OF PALM KERNEL OIL.THE CURRENT BUYING PRICE AT THE REFINERY IS #180K/LITRE.MORE QUANTITIES GIVES MORE PROFITS.THE GOOD THING HERE YOU HAVE STAND BY BUYERS WAITING
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by tuk2ato(m): 4:36am On Jul 22, 2015
I would like to op to shed more light on what ffk is and how to get the required ffk of 5%.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by tuk2ato(m): 4:43am On Jul 22, 2015
Do you mean the kernel nut is sold for #70k-#73 thousand naira or #70-73 naira? Then your other post says btw #58k - #60k naira. Please clarify.
Richogroup:
@heywhy4u what i wrote is you buy your kernel nut.take it to any expeller or my.you pay a fee for the expeller usage.after you have expell your kernel oil.you take your oil and sell to the refiners.if you want to sell only nut some buy at #70-73/ton

1 Like

Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by friskafarms: 6:40am On Aug 06, 2015
A fully functional 10 tonne Palm Kernel Oil Mill with 160KVA generator, 33000 liter storage tank located in Auchi Area, Edo State is available for lease/Sale. Call 07066317267
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Austin234(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
@ Richocogroup, i think u have not guided us well. How could u expect me to go around and gather palm kernel nuts without any hope on d sale.

I think it is a half baked info u gave us. Anyway, thanks for stopping by NL
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by divineappo(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
nennin:
any palm kernel seller here palm kernel is needed in a large quantity name your price.
my price for palm kernel nuts is #77k per tonne. Dats my final price. Its available 09095500809
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by holajeedayy: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2015
At op if 450L is gotten frm 1ton of pkn then 2ton can not complete 1 ton of pko ,how much will 900L of 2ton of pko be sold?
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by naijareferee: 12:14am On Nov 09, 2015
nennin:
any palm kernel seller here palm kernel is needed in a large quantity name your price.

how do u want it... You come pick or i bring it to u...shelled or unshelled....
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by holajeedayy: 7:19am On Nov 09, 2015
Op can u pls anwser my question?
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by babs1905: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
am haven a palm kernel oil factory in Oshogbo and about to have another in Lagos, how can I get the edible oil refinery. my phone number is 08051055094
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by firm22: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2016
[b][/b]IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF GOOD QUALITY PALM KERNEL OIL AND PALM KERNEL CAKE AT ANY QUANTITY, DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL THIS NUMBER 07052404440
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by henryselebo(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
i have a company that produce palm kernel oil but i dont have buyers pls if you know eny one who want to buy here is my phone number call me 07082577574. I realy need your help.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by ESFLTD: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Thank you for this tread. We at El Shaddai Fishries ltd are just investing in the oil press industry, producing Palm kernel oil and cake, soya oil and cake, and groundnut oil and GNC. Our palm kernel oil is free of cholesterol and is triple filtered. We need buyers of this oil and suppliers of the palm kernel. 08060422546, seyiodueke@gmail.com
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Ajimowcosept(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Who so ever that interested in buy pko can contact me on
Whatsap : 08161100937
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by TEJUMOL1999: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
TEJUMOL RESOURCES LTD
WE SELL PALM KERNEL OIL (PKO) AND PALM KERNEL CAKE (PKC)
WE ARE CURRENTLY BASED IN IBADAN
BUT WE SUPPLY TO LAGOS, OGUN AND ABEOKUTA AND OYO STATE .

Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by chemistefe: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
I have palmkernel oil urgently for sale,pls I need someone or company that is ready to buy. My contact 08075495470
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 4:25am On Jul 02, 2022
chemistefe:
I have palmkernel oil urgently for sale,pls I need someone or company that is ready to buy. My contact 08075495470
How much are you selling per ton and quantities you have

(1) (2) (Reply)

ORDER YOUR AGRO Processing Machines(LOCALLY FABRICATED) In Anambra State / Soybean Plantation Setup: Critical Things To Consider / Where To Get Snail Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.