Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

= - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / = (5199 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

= by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2009
. cool smiley

3 Likes

Re: = by allboyz(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2009
this is a serious WA!
Re: = by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2009
This no be small matter. grin
Re: = by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2009
not small matta but na serious issue , i dey make laugh paaaaaaaaaaaaaan grin
Re: = by SeanT21(f): 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2009
Have fun on the trip!! wink
Re: = by tociano009(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
PLEASE I WANT YOU TO POST HOW MUCH I WILL SPEND TO LIBYA, AND HOW I WILL TAKE THE BUSES FROM LAGOS
Re: = by nakita(f): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2012
I wonder if the whites decide to start taking blacks as slave again as they do years ago if anyone will risk going to their country by road

1 Like

Re: = by odiri70: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2013
men am with you if you are still around,let me no so we go together
Re: = by adigunomomama(m): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2013
bandiejay: not small matta but na serious issue , i dey make laugh paaaaaaaaaaaaaan grin

Bandiejay, i respect ur hustles and experience. After i read the part 1 in september last year, i almost shed tears cos my blood experience dis too in 2001 and knows all the place you mentioned, from naija to niger and evry mountains u climbed, he does too. He spent 6yrs in libya and comes home with nothing but a Ghana Must Go Sack. Well thank God he is in Amsterdam now. I shared the story with him last year before travelling to Netherlands and he confirmed it that its true.

Bandiejay i would love if you can share your picx in europe and here in nigeria, i wanna see your face.
Re: = by tociano009(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2013
odiri70: men am with you if you are still around,let me no so we go together
hello guy i don dey libya since dec
Re: = by tociano009(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
I dey libya also,i pass throgh were bandiejay was talking about
Re: = by seunny4lif(m): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
tociano009: I dey libya also,i pass throgh were bandiejay was talking about
Re: = by seunny4lif(m): 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
tociano009: I dey libya also,i pass throgh were bandiejay was talking about
Where u dey for libya?Tripoli?
Re: = by tociano009(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
I dey gheryan,where u dey
Re: = by seunny4lif(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
tociano009: I dey gheryan,where u dey
U dey gheryan??U are nt in tripoli yet nw؛...Tht is the strongest check point to tripoli and if u can get of ther then ur problem is almost finish....Tht place has the highest num of prison in libya.....
Re: = by tociano009(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
I know but my broda live here and i don,t know anybody at tripoli, but i m doing fine here also but if u find any offer for me
Re: = by seunny4lif(m): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
Am nt in libya again...Left there end of nov...U need to get to tripoli b4 thinking of going to europe and mind u think knwin someone b4 travel then u are nt alreally be tht...
Re: = by rafcrown(m): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
Want to know more about Belgium AND Luxembourg
Wish one do you prefer and why
If you have the necessary documents which one would you prefer
Re: = by tociano009(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
seunny4lif: Am nt in libya again...Left there end of nov...U need to get to tripoli b4 thinking of going to europe and mind u think knwin someone b4 travel then u are nt alreally be tht...
so where are u now
Re: = by seunny4lif(m): 2:10am On Feb 18, 2013
Senegal
Re: = by tociano009(m): 7:19am On Feb 18, 2013
seunny4lif: Senegal
what ar u doing dere
Re: = by seunny4lif(m): 2:06am On Feb 19, 2013
jst on business trip...
Re: = by tociano009(m): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
Do u know any conection for lampalampa
Re: = by seunny4lif(m): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
I dont becos must of dem are fake people..............Get to tropoli first and meet try to meet ghana or gambia people...Naija people na bad people

1 Like

Re: = by tociano009(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
seunny4lif: I dont becos must of dem are fake people..............Get to tropoli first and meet try to meet ghana or gambia people...Naija people na bad people
can i av ur numba
Re: = by tociano009(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
bandiejay: lol@wolfdog,  that ur name sef scare me , lol guy which level now? any how thanks ,  na so he be ,  cant fly,  you run, cant run,u walk,  cant walk you craw,  just move,  on any hustlin u know best but dont shear blood,  i had been dreaming abroad since i was small but no easssssy guy,  but i make am easy my sef. no mistake for me and i had never once regret my trip @all infact for that my song,  if i  see maketer for alaba and see money i will tell the maketer to take me abroad and take money and we sign bond,
moreover  i will not be pessimistic but  if i try and try and try no show, i will go back again cos i am not blind i stand out to compare 12 countries together including naija tiaa the difference is clear,
i will list them accordingly
  Niger  republic,    worst
  Nigeria,  rich individual poor
  Algeria,  Good but Police to dey disturb so no show
  Libya,  Good,  Goverment accomodating but individuals animals
  Italy,  Good infact better,  all of them animals no Job unless Drug or do woman business,  find man like you to come and mess woman ,  rubbish and have shear of stupid money but how we 4 do we go survive and move again with that rubbish money.
  Austria,  better,  as a black no family there but with small coins u owe 800euro sleep hotel and find connection to belgium to cross to uk,  but na only 2weeks i stay there and i dey spend money and they enjoy life with romania gurls with just 20 euro Grin and if you be fine boy na too dey suck go Lips sealed and dey go pay you money,  but me i no fit but i get one guy wey do am infact the guy they luton for england now cos i comot austria b4  him
Luxembourg ,  best money dey there wel wel infact them whole no be small na there i go live finnally sef ,  but one problem there be say BLACK ,  but i guess everything would change now becos my bros dey rule yankee now,  bros obaba.
  Belgium,  best,  belgium good oo no be small but but i don dey  spend my change finish the mess money i saved at italy come dey remain 300euro cos as hustler i still obtiain those whtyy wey trip for blackky but i think there was something wrong there cos i suppose give one belle before i commot there but i no one marry whitty apart from yankee or uk so i go dey see my family na my stupid orientation be that,  and na everyday my mumsi they call me
"AKANI MI JOO MA FE OYINBOOOO"  but thanks she don gree now say anywhere wey i go make i marry anybody wey i like, i got to zebbruge now oyibo tell me say make i no entehr dover /, i was taken to one small camp in belgium where i spent 3month, now i got to naija i met it the way i left it, no light so so generator, smoke everywhere na that airport decieve me i mean mmm i got to ikeja i saw all this acient local lamp ATUPA i wanted to cry, but cry sef no come because agility dey , now at the spot i was standing i heard noice everywhere, UP NEEEEEEEEEEEEPAAAAAAAAA, i first got scared believe this is not forming but reality, stayed in naija for 4months no show every thing same same , i decided to go to cape verde and find my way again to portugal before some mens in Ghana said guy stay here , but Ghana try pass naija oo they dont take light anyhow as naija goverment they threat us, well i no fit talk again broses and girlses lol
reason for that deportation at zebrugge i go tell you later where dem grab me for inside container
pls tell me some question they will ask inside the camp because i am in libya now and i want to crox
Re: = by lifegood: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
tociano009: I dey gheryan,where u dey
tociano009: Do u know any conection for lampalampa
how far with the jounery... how did you arrive there pls send me an email i want to come next week so we can cross together and any other person interested in the jounery also should contact me and we will start at the cotonun border.

1 Like

Re: = by lifegood: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
waiting
Re: = by adepojuot: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
Me self want to come oooo,any body Wey won risk am or Wey konw road make e
Re: = by adepojuot: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
bandiejay: lol@wolfdog,  that ur name sef scare me , lol guy which level now? any how thanks ,  na so he be ,  cant fly,  you run, cant run,u walk,  cant walk you craw,  just move,  on any hustlin u know best but dont shear blood,  i had been dreaming abroad since i was small but no easssssy guy,  but i make am easy my sef. no mistake for me and i had never once regret my trip @all infact for that my song,  if i  see maketer for alaba and see money i will tell the maketer to take me abroad and take money and we sign bond,
moreover  i will not be pessimistic but  if i try and try and try no show, i will go back again cos i am not blind i stand out to compare 12 countries together including naija tiaa the difference is clear,
i will list them accordingly
  Niger  republic,    worst
  Nigeria,  rich individual poor
  Algeria,  Good but Police to dey disturb so no show
  Libya,  Good,  Goverment accomodating but individuals animals
  Italy,  Good infact better,  all of them animals no Job unless Drug or do woman business,  find man like you to come and mess woman ,  rubbish and have shear of stupid money but how we 4 do we go survive and move again with that rubbish money.
  Austria,  better,  as a black no family there but with small coins u owe 800euro sleep hotel and find connection to belgium to cross to uk,  but na only 2weeks i stay there and i dey spend money and they enjoy life with romania gurls with just 20 euro Grin and if you be fine boy na too dey suck go Lips sealed and dey go pay you money,  but me i no fit but i get one guy wey do am infact the guy they luton for england now cos i comot austria b4  him
Luxembourg ,  best money dey there wel wel infact them whole no be small na there i go live finnally sef ,  but one problem there be say BLACK ,  but i guess everything would change now becos my bros dey rule yankee now,  bros obaba.
  Belgium,  best,  belgium good oo no be small but but i don dey  spend my change finish the mess money i saved at italy come dey remain 300euro cos as hustler i still obtiain those whtyy wey trip for blackky but i think there was something wrong there cos i suppose give one belle before i commot there but i no one marry whitty apart from yankee or uk so i go dey see my family na my stupid orientation be that,  and na everyday my mumsi they call me
"AKANI MI JOO MA FE OYINBOOOO"  but thanks she don gree now say anywhere wey i go make i marry anybody wey i like, i got to zebbruge now oyibo tell me say make i no entehr dover /, i was taken to one small camp in belgium where i spent 3month, now i got to naija i met it the way i left it, no light so so generator, smoke everywhere na that airport decieve me i mean mmm i got to ikeja i saw all this acient local lamp ATUPA i wanted to cry, but cry sef no come because agility dey , now at the spot i was standing i heard noice everywhere, UP NEEEEEEEEEEEEPAAAAAAAAA, i first got scared believe this is not forming but reality, stayed in naija for 4months no show every thing same same , i decided to go to cape verde and find my way again to portugal before some mens in Ghana said guy stay here , but Ghana try pass naija oo they dont take light anyhow as naija goverment they threat us, well i no fit talk again broses and girlses lol
reason for that deportation at zebrugge i go tell you later where dem grab me for inside container
bro youR email pls,we need to talk pls.my email is adepojudray@yahoo.com.thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Belarus / Any Nigeria In Andorra / Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.