Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Living In Cyprus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Cyprus (5198 Views)

Schooling In Cyprus For International Students / North Cyprus / Nigerians Living In Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living In Cyprus by ofio2011(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2011
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFORMATION ON TRAVELLING REQUIREMENTS/VISA ELIGIBILITY FOR CYPRUS.
DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS TRAVELLED THERE AND WHAT IS IT LIKE.
I AM CONCERNED ABOUT ITS LOCATION ON THE MAP AND ITS CLOSENESS TO SOME ARAB STATES
Re: Living In Cyprus by pinehearst: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2011
@ yemmy27
You’ve just been displaying you act of scam all over this forum- advising people to cross into Greece using a boat, telling people they can get jobs while studying in TRNC. Most you lie just to get peoples money or the commission from the school, sincerely tell them the way things are and let them decide. And why should the OP call you?  And you said u lived in North Cyprus for two years. Why did you leave and now venturing into agency business? Just want to urge u not to fabricate cos of little money that will finish.
Re: Living In Cyprus by ayomission(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2011
lol ha ha ha
Re: Living In Cyprus by olaoluwa13: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2011
Pls i ve apply once 2008 on a tourist visit to cyprus but i was denied what they told me is that due to immigration risk,pls i will like to chat wit u pls
Re: Living In Cyprus by yemmy27: 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2011
@ pinehearst

I dont give a poo about whatever thing you may say here.You have never been to cyprus before,I have been there and i studied there.I know how things work ,i know where you can go and get a good job that could pay you 60 to 70ytl for 5 to 6 hours.when i was living there i used to work in a company very close to yakin dogul i.e near east.i dont spend a dime out of the money given to me everyday cos if you get a job in cyprus ,the employer feed you as if there is no tomorrow.i used to work with car race company and i was at the department of food and services.i eat whatever i like ,i drink whatever i like ,take free bus home and go and rest for the day till the next day again, ALL I KNOW IS THAT IF YOU ARE NOT LAZY YOU WILL GET A JOB IN CYPRUS EVEN MOST UNIVERSITY OFFER JOBS TO STUDENT AND THEY PAID IN EURO, THE MONEY IS SMALL THOUGH 4 EURO PER HOUR AS A STUDENT AND U CAN WORK OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL, IF U DONT BELIEVE THIS ,THEN ITS UP TO YOU, THE TRUTH STILL REMAINS THAT SOME STUDENT IN ANKARA MIGRATE TO CYPRUS TO GET A JOB, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.THANK YOU!
Re: Living In Cyprus by snowdrops(m): 12:11am On Jun 04, 2011
pinehearst:

@ yemmy27
You’ve just been displaying you act of scam all over this forum- advising people to cross into Greece using a boat, telling people they can get jobs while studying in TRNC. Most you lie just to get peoples money or the commission from the school, sincerely tell them the way things are and let them decide. And why should the OP call you?  And you said u lived in North Cyprus for two years. Why did you leave and now venturing into agency business? Just want to urge u not to fabricate cos of little money that will finish.
scammer bursted. HaHaHaHaHaHaaa

1 Like

Re: Living In Cyprus by iz2much: 1:03am On Jun 04, 2011
yemmy27:

@ pinehearst

I dont give a poo about whatever thing you may say here.You have never been to cyprus before,I have been there and i studied there.I know how things work ,i know where you can go and get a good job that could pay you 60 to 70ytl for 5 to 6 hours.when i was living there i used to work in a company very close to yarin dogul i.e near east.i dont spend a dime out of the money given to me everyday cos if you get a job in cyprus ,the employer feed you as if there is no tomorrow.i used to work with car race company and i was at the department of food and services.i eat whatever i like ,i drink whatever i like ,take free bus home and go and rest for the day till the next day again, ALL I KNOW IS THAT IF YOU ARE NOT LAZY YOU WILL GET A JOB IN CYPRUS EVEN MOST UNIVERSITY OFFER JOBS TO STUDENT AND THEY PAID IN EURO, THE MONEY IS SMALL THOUGH 4 EURO PER HOUR AS A STUDENT AND U CAN WORK OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL, IF U DONT BELIEVE THIS ,THEN ITS UP TO YOU, THE TRUTH STILL REMAINS THAT SOME STUDENT IN ANKARA MIGRATE TO CYPRUS TO GET A JOB, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.THANK YOU!

Broz tell me the school in North Cyprus That paid student that amount per hour. I think what people here are saying about is right. I worked with my school Lib and i was paid 1.3Euro Per hour and thats the way it is in Here. why will you lie to people that will curse you when they gets here?
Re: Living In Cyprus by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 04, 2011
iz2much:

Broz tell me the school in North Cyprus That paid student that amount per hour. I think what people here are saying about is right. I worked with my school Lib and i was paid 1.3Euro Per hour and thats the way it is in Here. why will you lie to people that will curse you when they gets here?
Tell them bruv, that is hw they go abt declaring 'false prophesy'.
Sup wit skool?
Re: Living In Cyprus by yemmy27: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2011
WELL,whatever names you like u can call me!I have never worked with the school when i was in cyprus,My friend worked in he school in the Gym section.they pay him 3.2 euros then.I dont know if things has changed now but am talking about then when i was there , so shut your mouth up and go get a life!Cyprus is better than some of the europes that seems flashy, If you dont know before ,am telling u now.why are Lots of romanian ,Bulgarians ,phillipinos ,thailand and many more in cyprus?am sure if its not a good country they will never be there.STOP DISCOURAGING PEOPLE, IF THE PLACE IS NOT GOOD THEN COME HOME AND BE HERE.OH OH I SEE, LOL.I BELIEVE CYPRUS IS OKAY ENOUGH,PEACEFUL,3% CRIME RATE ,GOOD ROAD ,FREE TRANSPORTATION FOR STUDENTS.MORESO ,YOU CAN ALSO GET A JOB IF YOU ARE READY TO WORK.
Re: Living In Cyprus by yemmy27: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2011
one thing people fail to understand now is europe in general ,its not easy to survive if you dont struggle.you must be focus and know what you want to do.its not easy to work anywhere in europe.so it is everywhere in europe now.but if u keep trying and keep telling your friends who work somewhere then am sure you will get one ,,when i was coming home from london ,i had a stop over in amsterdam{holland},i met some guys old enough to be my brother ,they were coming from dublin{ireland} and they had a stop over too in amsterdam ,we sat down together and they were both discussing about dublin saying theres nothing in dublin,no job.the other guy said if there can be electricity  for 24 hours,price stability and good road that he is very sure that 85% nigerian abroad will come back home because theres nothing in europe as a whole, you think about this, so europe now in general its not easy to survive ,you must struggle to achieve your aims.my friend in finland complains always cos hes not allowed to work plus he says they dont give work to black people except during the summer period in helsinki, instead of you people to advise them and tell them what to do you keep discouraging why all of you are there having it in mind that tomorrow go better.WHATEUROPE HAS NOW IS PACKAGING ,GOOD ROAD ,ELECTRICITY ,HOSPITAL.THEY DONT VALUE MONEY THAN LIVES.ASIDE FROM THESE THREE THINGS NIGERIA IS FAR FAR BETTER THAN MOST EUROPE NOW SO STOP SAYING ONE EUROPE IS BAD AND ONE IS GOOD ,THIS TIME ALL EUROPES ARE THESAME THAT IS IT.
Re: Living In Cyprus by pinehearst: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2011
yemmy27:

@ pinehearst

I dont give a poo about whatever thing you may say here[/b].[b]You have never been to cyprus before,I have been there and i studied there.I know how things work ,i know where you can go and get a good job that could pay you 60 to 70ytl for 5 to 6 hours.when i was living there i used to work in a company very close to yarin dogul i.e near east.i dont spend a dime out of the money given to me everyday cos if you get a job in cyprus ,the employer feed you as if there is no tomorrow.i used to work with car race company and i was at the department of food and services.i eat whatever i like ,i drink whatever i like ,take free bus home and go and rest for the day till the next day again, ALL I KNOW IS THAT IF YOU ARE NOT LAZY YOU WILL GET A JOB IN CYPRUS EVEN MOST UNIVERSITY OFFER JOBS TO STUDENT AND THEY PAID IN EURO, THE MONEY IS SMALL THOUGH[b] 4 EURO PER HOUR [/b] AS A STUDENT AND U CAN WORK OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL, IF U DONT BELIEVE THIS ,THEN ITS UP TO YOU, THE TRUTH STILL REMAINS THAT SOME STUDENT IN ANKARA MIGRATE TO CYPRUS TO GET A JOB, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.THANK YOU!
why would u give a poo wen u just after the innocent peoples money, that will eventualluy choke u, 
currently studyin at EMU, in my third year and on distinction- send me your email so i can forward my transcripts to you, 
pls give me the address of the place cos i gats a lot of people that are lookin 4 one and won't mind 40TL,
I av frds in NEU that u claim pays 4 euro and dey said, d schl pays in TL and it ranges btw 2.5-3TL which is abot 1.5euro
why should i take rubish?,
Am not discouraging anybody, TRNC is very very good for studies and i will advice anybody anyday anytime that has the financial backing to come here for his or her study's,
Re: Living In Cyprus by iz2much: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2011
Mr yenning
If you want to make what you wasted here from new student agreed. i know how painful your hope crashed after all said by the agent that took you here. Sorry. But you will make your life worst by lying to people. You cant even Spell Yakin Dogu properly. please tell them whats here before you make them come. . Never had the school paid any one beyond 3TYL per hour which is still 1.30Euros. and you must be on some certain GPA before you get the job. If you say No crime Agreed! but unto work level? ? ? ? ? Broz u dey lie!
Re: Living In Cyprus by yemmy27: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2011
silence is the best answer !!!
Re: Living In Cyprus by levos2007(m): 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2011
i read all what everybody wrote. really i don't know where to start.
Question number 1, which part of Cyprus are you traveling to, Northern part(only recongised by Turkey) , or South?
Northern Cyprus is occupied area by Turkey when they invaded Cyprus in 70's. South Cyprus is part of Eu.
i have been living in Cyprus for 2years and few month, i live in south Cyprus which i have the opportunity to travel to the northern part which student there has no opportunity to do.
There is no job but in the south and north Cyprus, but there are alot differences from south and north. if you are lucky you can find a job in south Cyprus during summer and it depends on where u working but you can still find a job paying like 20euros in a day even due they pay u 30euros in a day, still it can pay ur bills. its very hard to find a job , i mean difficult , Cypriot are racist, rude and arrogant people. summer is the only means of surviving, even summer is not everybody that is working, its more easier for people that have been in the country for long.
The true is that Cyprus there is no job in Cyprus, but if u are coming for schooling and u have support from Nigeria then fine. but if you want to come then fine. a word is effort for a wise.
Re: Living In Cyprus by steve13(m): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2011
Hahah this last poster is making me to laugh,people are here debating about Cyprus and you came with visa offerare u block head?
Re: Living In Cyprus by levos2007(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2011
na wa for u, na u go give the employment
Re: Living In Cyprus by hirise: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2011
Dear NL,
Lately, you cant study in any country and depend on the money you earn from your job to pay your tuition fees and living expenses.
Cyprus is meant for applicant that cant afford the UK/USA universities. You cant depend on their job, but we still have students that are working there.
We can always search for scholarships & apply in Nigeria before leaving with your admission letter to help you as regards your tuition fees. Unemployment is everywhere in the world(Confirm from students in the UK/USA).
Re: Living In Cyprus by Osaretin4life(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2018
gud Afternoon house please Abeg i need gud advise about south Cyprus because I'm will be coming around soon and please is there any job i can do there presently shocked cool.
Re: Living In Cyprus by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
@osaretin

you should be in south cyprus by now ..right/
hows life over there..awaiting your response.

Osaretin4life:
gud Afternoon house please Abeg i need gud advise about south Cyprus because I'm will be coming around soon and please is there any job i can do there presently shocked cool.
Re: Living In Cyprus by charlyduru: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2019
[quote]@osaretin

which institution?

(1) (Reply)

Exploring Kigali(rwanda) / = / Uk Visa Refusal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.