Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures (31144 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos / We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by RichDad1(m): 7:15am On May 09, 2015
Obj of life
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by seedorfg(m): 7:15am On May 09, 2015
haba OBJ live all this for we the little children nah, baba e ke de lo sempe ke e
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by ochestraone(m): 7:16am On May 09, 2015
when u are rich,,, even old age cant scare babes away... Money must be made inshalah
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by chumakk: 7:16am On May 09, 2015
I get money by 50 cent
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by kay29000(m): 7:17am On May 09, 2015
Hmm! No wonder the man is still youthful at 80 something...He surrounds himself with beautiful young women. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by sneak3(m): 7:19am On May 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:
obasanjo is one man that has given his all to this nation. He is well respected statesman in Nigeria and abroad. But I think the biggest mistake he made in his life was giving nigerians the CLUELESS one as a president. And today his godson has successfully became the number1 corrupt leader that ever ruled this nation.

Gej, it will never be well with you, [b]prosperity
will surely catch up with you and by God's grace, prison will be abode after may29. Amen[/b]
Prosperity kwa?? Brother na posterity..rgds
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by Goldmichy14(f): 7:20am On May 09, 2015
quote author=stepo707 post=33559225]beauties and the beast.Regardless the pictures are colorful[/quote]

grin grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by abdulskulboy(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by M4gunners: 7:21am On May 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:
obasanjo is one man that has given his all to this nation. He is well respected statesman in Nigeria and abroad. But I think the biggest mistake he made in his life was giving nigerians the CLUELESS one as a president. And today his godson has successfully became the number1 corrupt leader that ever ruled this nation.

Gej, it will never be well with you, prosperity will surely catch up with you and by God's grace, prison will be abode after may29. Amen
It will never be well with you too. GEJ is not the problem of Nigeria. That Man standing over there is the biggest problem of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by Omotayor123(f): 7:22am On May 09, 2015
Eh! make dem no kill Baba oooo. And make Baba too no kill himself #
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by Nobody: 7:22am On May 09, 2015
soe:
He looked drunk

You sound drunk
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by Nobody: 7:23am On May 09, 2015
Omotayor123:
Eh! make dem no kill Baba oooo. And make Baba too no kill himself #

The General is Good to go...
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by Lexusgs430: 7:24am On May 09, 2015
I hope OBJ remembered to use his small blue pill?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by Nobody: 7:25am On May 09, 2015
sneak3:

Prosperity kwa?? Brother na posterity..rgds
lol... it was the prediction dictionary in my laptop that's doing the blunders. Thanks btw grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by Validated: 7:29am On May 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Gej, it will never be well with you, prosperity will surely catch up with you and by God's grace, prison will be abode after may29. Amen

You just wake up in the morning to start abusing someone who did you no personal harm all because you can hide your identity over the internet!! Do you ever know that it is the simplest thing to do to unmask you?

What on earth did Jonathan do to some of you? OBJ that you are praising is now 'trending' as a money launderer, the same offence he accused Ibori and Alamesigha of, yet he is your hero. The way it is I am not too sure if your 'hero' would not have some explanations to make before Metropol. You and I sure know that the UK will not sweep this your hero's case under the carpet. Lets wait and see if sacking of Ms Anne Welsh will halt UK from investigating this allegation.

When some of you end up in a bad way, no one would know the cause of the disastrous end.

6 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by chigoizie7(m): 7:30am On May 09, 2015
bandol:
I think there should be dislike button on nairaland. I wud hav given dis guy 1000 dislikes. "Prosperity" will always catch up with him lol!

I bet what he wanted to write was "posterity"
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by Strongfaze(m): 7:31am On May 09, 2015
Na money naim dey talk. #in Erigga's voice#
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by Nobody: 7:34am On May 09, 2015
M4gunners:
It will never be well with you too. GEJ is not the problem of Nigeria. That standing over there id the biggest problem of Nigeria.
sharap, obj's tenure was far better than Jonathan's stealing is not corruption tenure
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by chrischina(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2015
Old man with swaggering drunk face
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by slap1(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2015
Claire Blair held OBJ's hand to avoid trespassing...
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by Nobody: 7:38am On May 09, 2015
Validated:

You just wake up in the morning to start abusing someone who did you no personal harm all because you can hide your identity over the internet!! Do you ever know that it is the simplest thing to do to unmask you?

What on earth did Jonathan do to some of you? OBJ that you are praising is now 'trending' as a money launderer, the same offence he accused Ibori and Alamesigha of, yet he is your hero. The way it is I am not too sure if your 'hero' would not have some explanations to make before Metropol. You and I sure know that the UK will not sweep this your hero's case under the carpet. Lets wait and see if sacking of Ms Anne Welsh will halt UK from investigating this allegation.

When some of you end up in a bad way, no one would know the cause of the disastrous end.
Mr man just stfu. Today how much are you buying fuel or how many hours of electricity are you enjoying ?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by anonimi: 7:39am On May 09, 2015
Trying to quench the fire of the scandalous CORRUPTION and money laundering video of his foundation- smart old crook!

Anyway Oby can keep searching for empirical evidence nor be today. Shebi the Daura President also said Abacha did not steal shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by cyberBug(m): 7:40am On May 09, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] baba go b like "awon omo yi sha"
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by Nobody: 7:41am On May 09, 2015
OBJ FIT ACT SHRIEK NATURALLY...

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by IamPatriotic(m): 7:43am On May 09, 2015
bandol:
I think there should be dislike button on nairaland. I wud hav given dis guy 1000 dislikes. "Prosperity" will always catch up with him lol!

remove the "r" , change the "p" to "t" and move on.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by browncool(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Gej, it will never be well with you, posterity will surely catch up with you and by God's grace, prison will be abode after may29. Amen
I wish I could like your messages twice

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by lion042(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2015
Where is Oby his girlfriend?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by lion042(m): 7:51am On May 09, 2015
U are just a disgrace to ur family and nigeria.....
kastonkastrol:

Gej, it will never be well with you, posterity will surely catch up with you and by God's grace, prison will be abode after may29. Amen

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by DExplorer1: 7:51am On May 09, 2015
Congratulations Baba! One man army.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by Ithee(m): 7:55am On May 09, 2015
finnest nigga

lol.....just kidding
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by Nobody: 7:56am On May 09, 2015
lion042:
U are just a disgrace to ur family and nigeria.....
thank you.... but we will never stop saying the truth because we wanna pleased some certain set of people who don't mean well for Nigeria and nigerians
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures by abiolag(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2015
A great man and well respected
I hail u Baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire / Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Ride Taxi Scheme, Lists Features / Ayu is Very corrupt, he Collected N1bn from a PDP Presidential Aspirant - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.