Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,129 members, 7,867,270 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Shekau Flees Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Flees Nigeria (35366 Views)

Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday / Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter / Investor Flees Nigeria After Being Paid N32b For Vessels - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by kolafas1: 9:45am On May 09, 2015
Cast out of Nigeria like Lucifer from heaven!!!! ....now peace will return
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47am On May 09, 2015
Wait I thought they were so sure this man was dead. Now that they've accepted that he's alive, how did they know he fled from Nigeria?
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by chernest2002: 9:49am On May 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the most annoying and embarrassing thing about this Jonathan administration is; the man and his COS couldn't destroy a rag-tag group called boko haram for six good years. A group that is operating within the territory of Nigeria. What was gej and his team waiting for before they could infrared sambisa forest?

Even if boko haram are defeated and totally annihilated today, gej will not be accorded with any victory. For him to allow boko haram to kill thousands of nigerians and destroy billions worth properties has already made him a failure.

Gej never bothered to fight boko haram untill when the elections were around. He takes the people of northeast as fools who will give him all their votes because he decided to tackle boko haram at the 11th hour.

And some gullible nigerians are calling the man their hero, hero my foot.
why are you so foolish Mr,stop being stupid my brother.
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by olaniyanc: 9:58am On May 09, 2015
tayebest:
THE FEAR OF BUHARI IS THE BEGINING OF FLEE grin grin

Sai Buhari
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by olaniyanc: 10:02am On May 09, 2015
chernest2002:

Yes I agree . GEJ is a failure. Where are the innocent Chibok girls.

Sai Buhari.
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by lastpage: 10:06am On May 09, 2015
Lordave:
Which Shekau? The one they severally reported to have killed?

Why is NA always assuming and toying with our senses?
They should provide concrete or even pictorial evidence that the terrorist has fled Nigeria

When SOLDIERS begin to tell long tales and give us a thousand excuses of why and how the enemy escaped, then you should know they have become POLITICIANS! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by apasino01: 10:11am On May 09, 2015
chernest2002:
foolish is an understatement
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by apasino01: 10:12am On May 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the most annoying and embarrassing thing about this Jonathan administration is; the man and his COS couldn't destroy a rag-tag group called boko haram for six good years. A group that is operating within the territory of Nigeria. What was gej and his team waiting for before they could infrared sambisa forest?

Even if boko haram are defeated and totally annihilated today, gej will not be accorded with any victory. For him to allow boko haram to kill thousands of nigerians and destroy billions worth properties has already made him a failure.

Gej never bothered to fight boko haram untill when the elections were around. He takes the people of northeast as fools who will give him all their votes because he decided to tackle boko haram at the 11th hour.

when osama did wat he did. Did americans blame their president

1 Like

Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by Lordave: 10:14am On May 09, 2015
lastpage:

When SOLDIERS begin to tell long tales and give us a thousand excuses of why and how the enemy escaped, then you should know they have become POLITICIANS! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
I'm telling you, I stopped taking them seriously 10 decades ago
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by mathskill: 10:18am On May 09, 2015
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 10:19am On May 09, 2015
Yes this is how to fight a war. Take no prisoners, and give them same measure as they give you. It takes an animal to fight an animal. Boko haram bleeped up with their tactics. Nigerians are generally blood thirsty. Boko haram probably thought they were terrorizing americans.
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by godoluwa(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:

How many years does America spent to capture OSMAMA?

1 Like

Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by MightySparrow: 10:25am On May 09, 2015
xavier0327:
Shey dem say dem don kill this guy before?

Deja vu
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40am On May 09, 2015
How many times will they kill this guy by NA?

I wonder if Shekau is now a ghost.

Believe this and believe anything.
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by Hotstew(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Is the election still on now?
When you came online, you don't have to reveal the rottenness of your belly to the whole world. What does GEJ stand to gain now? It shows you and other Boko Haram vuvuzela both online and offline are the sponsors and sympathizers of bh
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by Nobody: 10:49am On May 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:

That is why i said Gej is mean and wicked and so is everyone that supports him. So he can actually use the military to fight Bh to flee at this eleveth hr? What a wicked soul? Wasted over 10 thousand lives, over 1.5 million internally displaced as refugees and billions of naira lost in properties and business just becos of personal ambition of gej. God of vegeance must fight 4 this people and the ones they have left behind.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by kenex4ever(m): 11:15am On May 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:

some people are so daft dat dey don reason with open mind. Do u think dat he would have continued fighting bokoharam after losing d election if his aim of fighting was to win d election? So all these while dat US has been frustrating him from buying weapons u havnt been reading d news then (n u didn't still hear wen he terminated arms deals with US and did business with Russia n other countries dat doesn't depend on US?). And r u nt aware dat our neighbouring con3s joined d fight lately which Prevented BH boys from escaping to those countries as dey do b4.
Enough said, if u like believe what u want.
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by Nobody: 11:18am On May 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Gbam! u said it all. Those calling dat clueless man a hero need to be treated for amnesia. They forgot so soon d news reports of people dying everyday from bomb blasts even almighty Abuja was affected. The nation's seat of power.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by Nobody: 11:27am On May 09, 2015
So who was the innocent guy that was killed and publicly declared as Shekau just because the guy kept bears like him.
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by teegbaj101(m): 11:29am On May 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:

yeah he is a hero of clueless,corrupt n wicked pple.but we,ve grown wiser n d erstwhile gullible pple of d north voted d idiot back to otueke as for shekau he,ll surely end up dead in a vry harsh way,he knows his death is going to b gruesome n I hope it sure is.why running atleast wen he dies he,s meant to go straight to aljanat
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by darkjorse: 11:40am On May 09, 2015
No......Buhari just gave him money to go and relax somewhere until another christian is elected as president

1 Like

Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by Dekatron(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2015
Texcoco:
By now he's on a transport carrier to Phnom Phem or Chittagong...
oh!! What can i say

NIGGAZ DON HIGH, DEM DEY SEE THINGZ

HOpe u know that what you said : KO MAKE SENSE RARA?
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by FitnessNigeria: 11:58am On May 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:

People choose their hero's. So your opinion is inconsequential. GEJ didn't allow boko haram to reach this extent. The north did

1 Like

Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by SunkyAde: 12:53pm On May 09, 2015
One thing keeps coming to my mind, how come all these commando action wasn't done 4 years ago Well like they say better late than never.
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by themanderon: 12:53pm On May 09, 2015
Those that are too quick to bring death to others are usually the first to flee when death comes knocking ask sadam Hussein and Osama bin laden and also their side kick Ghadaffi.
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by Isyma(m): 2:08pm On May 09, 2015
Buy on JUMIA at DISCOUNTED PRICES

Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by Blackfire(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2015
Allah Islam and muhamed.
Sorrow tears and blood.
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by hamilton62(m): 2:15pm On May 09, 2015
xavier0327:
Shey dem say dem don kill this guy before?
Shekau is a position, so when they are killed another takes the position and is still called shekau
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by hamilton62(m): 2:17pm On May 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Are you sure you are in Nigeria?
How old is boko haram?
A terrorist group that has its solid structure and tap root before Jonathan's 6 yrs though I am not justifying the kid glove handle he used on them.
How has america destroyed terrorism in Iraq for almost decades now?
Please, speak as a man and don't let your heart speak before using you brain.
If I say some truth here, some will tag me one or the other let's just make Nigeria secure for us and our kids and others to come... Insecurity is all Nigerians challenge.
Thanks and God bless you!
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by jimyjames(m): 3:13pm On May 09, 2015
even if the kill him another similar faced abubakar shekau will in merge and the won't even know only God knows the real shekau ;Deven if the kill him another similar faced abubakar shekau will in merge and the won't even know only God knows the real shekau
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by stexsy(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:

u no go kip quiet? Where were d armoury for invading sambisa, how many bullets did ur hero Buhari buy wen he was d head of state, how many did obj buy?
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:

GEJ!!my HERO for life!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany / Buhari Has Not Endorsed N30,000 Minimum Wage – Presidency / Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.