Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Shekau Flees Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Flees Nigeria (35351 Views)

Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday / Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter / Investor Flees Nigeria After Being Paid N32b For Vessels - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by Oluwaplumpie(m): 9:21pm On May 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the most annoying and embarrassing thing about this Jonathan administration is; the man and his COS couldn't destroy a rag-tag group called boko haram for six good years. A group that is operating within the territory of Nigeria. What was gej and his team waiting for before they could infrared sambisa forest?

Even if boko haram are defeated and totally annihilated today, gej will not be accorded with any victory. For him to allow boko haram to kill thousands of nigerians and destroy billions worth properties has already made him a failure.

Gej never bothered to fight boko haram untill when the elections were around. He takes the people of northeast as fools who will give him all their votes because he decided to tackle boko haram at the 11th hour.

And some gullible nigerians are calling the man their hero, hero my foot.
One wonders about your sense of reasoning after reading your post. For all of GEJ's failings, this post has got nothing to do with him. The post clearly talks about the fleeing BH leader... Let's be careful... Lest we appear less in knowledge and standing than the men we criticize. U sir, are the problem with Nigeria.
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by Oluwaplumpie(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2015
kcynho:
[size=15pt]this shekau tin don d turn scam,
HOW MANY SHEKAU DEH DIS NIGERIA SEF?
SOMEONE HAS TO START SAYING D TRUTH SOONER THAN LATER
[/size]
Sir, if I may ask, did the author QUOTE any OFFICIAL sources from the Nigerian Army?
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by Oluwaplumpie(m): 9:26pm On May 09, 2015
Taylor86:
buhari and boko haram be like abok.i and shawama
I'm going to assume you have taken more bottles of beer than you should... I might not be right but after reading ur post, that is the only logical explanation for it.
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by bashydemy(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the most annoying and embarrassing thing about this Jonathan administration is; the man and his COS couldn't destroy a rag-tag group called boko haram for six good years. A group that is operating within the territory of Nigeria. What was gej and his team waiting for before they could infrared sambisa forest?

Even if boko haram are defeated and totally annihilated today, gej will not be accorded with any victory. For him to allow boko haram to kill thousands of nigerians and destroy billions worth properties has already made him a failure.

Gej never bothered to fight boko haram untill when the elections were around. He takes the people of northeast as fools who will give him all their votes because he decided to tackle boko haram at the 11th hour.

I swear to God you said mind, you be my Hero
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by FrankOguns(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2015
Why on the run? I tot he said Allah is by his side and he can never be defeated! So he sabi kill but no won die.
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by richeso: 1:12am On May 10, 2015
kastonkastrol:

keep the fucking quite if you don't have any meaningful thing to say.

when the armies are fighting and killing them didn't your fucktards northern elders cry out about genocide ?

all the soldiers who got killed on this process of fighting back and rescuing shit matters to you?

we have lost more than 500 soldiers who had more responsibilities, loves ones too for just 200 school girls and you are hear talking bullshit.

why didn't you go and end it yourself since you get the heavy brain . we all know the truth about bokoharam unless you want to deny the facts facing you. only fools like you will deny it.
even the US soldiers came, many others from respected countries came, did they end it? how can they end it when you and your person elders are making it impossible ? Only Buhari will end what he has started, their mission is complete. all this stories of fleeing shekau is just bullshit to clear the air. am not as fooled as you.

GTFO here darmit
Re: Shekau Flees Nigeria by lastpage: 7:45am On May 10, 2015
apasino01:
when osama did wat he did. Did americans blame their president

Seriously, you mean you want to compare what their President (George Bush) did, to what Jonathan was (not) doing? shocked shocked

No President in the world, wants to be associated with Jonathan, even ordinary King of Morroco denied him like simon Peter deny Jesuswink undecided

That is how bad it became!

Abeeg, dont insult Americans like this, Biiko.

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July / Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu / APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.