Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,625 members, 7,844,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man (9419 Views)

Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy / Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria / Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Best Dressed Man- Omotola (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 09, 2009
debosky:

See her mouth. . . . confess, I saw a Jim Iyke poster on your bedroom wall - you loff the man. grin
Nah, I loff u grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by Grizzly(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2009
who made u girls the judge,
jumping on the thread and talking trash,
Post pics of ur boyfriends and listen to public opinion, tongue
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by dominictj(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2009
Sgun Arinze? oh! he is indeed sexy, i man d opposite. My people Jim Iyke deserve am
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by amaikama(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2009
With what cateria where they arranged or picked as the sexiest men in Nollywood? I really refuse to comment but i had to. sorri ooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2009
who da hell posted Richard mofe damijo?
doesn't that guy carry around a pot belle?
Geeeez, im scared for some women and there meaning of 'sexy'.

the fact that you like someone does not mean he is sexy.
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by kemisuga(f): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2009
Jim Iyke ginni, Jim my ass tongue
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by otukpo(f): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2009
i can only say that some pple here are really very jealous!
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by SisiJinx: 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2009
Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man ??!!

Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by ohaechesi(m): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2009
@stillwater

I believe you sha but won't flinch for Jim iyke but in the depths of despair, i would have been featured to make a different wink grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by ohaechesi(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2009
otukpo:

i can only say that some pple here are really very jealous!

Omo na which one be jealous for this matter, you no dey use your eyes well? shocked
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by MrCrackles(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2009
Isnt Jim Iyke dat bug's bunny toothed vagabond who loves speaking in an american accent?

If he his the one and he got voted the sexiest, then Nolly-trash must be full of GOLUM's!
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by Riskie(f): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2009
MrCrackles:

Isnt Jim Iyke dat bug's bunny toothed vagabond who loves speaking in an american accent?

If he his the one and he got voted the sexiest, then Nolly-trash must be full of GOLUM's!

ROFL! U are crazy grin and Jim is a midget on top of all that
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by follypimpi(m): 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2009
Devil Smiled
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by freelance(m): 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2009
So out of all the contestants who do you guys think should have been the winner? cool
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by dayokanu(m): 2:44am On Feb 11, 2009
Are you guys talking about that midget?

Awwwwwww this is a national disgrace.
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by alex406(m): 8:35am On Feb 11, 2009
dayokanu:

Are you guys talking about that midget?

Awwwwwww this is a national disgrace.

why not come out and contest lets see if you will win the contest,afterall he might be taller than you,i bet it.
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by gReenmAn(m): 10:48am On Feb 11, 2009
I think I am more interested in the sexiest actress grin
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by SisiJinx: 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2009
alex406:

why not come out and contest lets see if you will win the contest,afterall he might be taller than you,i bet it.

Jimmy boy is that you?
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by Omolola1(f): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2009
jimmy, nollywood's sexiest man? tongue hmmmmmmmn

i actually thought yemi blaq was going to win that title.

coz he is so husky tongue and has a very deep voice. wink
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by houstonia(m): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2009
OMO nigerians have not known anything since 1914 IF BOB MANUEL UDOKWU of all celebrities could be voted out then i wonder how they saw the raod to the venue cause they are all blind . when americans belive Tyrese Gibson is among the most hand some celebrities . what else are Nigerians looking for this people are sick and i am not supprised if they can say omotola is the most beautifull celebrity in 2005 gush i mean my gushhhhhhh.
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by fantacie(f): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2009
hello people can u be truthful for once,what's wrong with jim being the sexiest nollywood actor. some people are saying none of them is sexy, so who is then? note that the poster never said he's the sexiest in nigeria but nollywood.definitely somebody must win the contest.

jim is a good looking guy, intelligent, smart, good dressing sense and what have u. so be proud of ur country man for once.
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by Okijajuju1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2009
fantacie:

hello people can u be truthful for once,what's wrong with jim being the sexiest nollywood actor. some people are saying none of them is sexy, so who is then? note that the poster never said he's the sexiest in nigeria but nollywood.definitely somebody must win the contest.

jim is a good looking guy, intelligent, smart, good dressing sense and what have u. so be proud of ur country man for once.

Roflmao. . . grin grin grin grin

Is this the same Jim Iyke of Nollywood?? Intelligent??! Smart??!!

Na wah o!!
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by donmalik: 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2009
Yes oh! It is the naked fact. But the fact depends on some factors which Jim Iyke has successfully put into practice in Nollywood. In actual life, if these factors are put into practice by you, you can become also sexiest. Noticaeble among them are:
1.Smile, he knows how to give a contagious smile that makes him more approachable. A smile lights up your face and draws people to you. You will be a people magnet.
2. Compliment: He compliments his flirting partner. The best compliments have the element of surprise. The "flirtee" will know that you really noticed them.Remember, your compliments must be honest, sincere and genuine. When you receive a compliment the best response is merely, Thank You!
3. Eye contact: He makes good eye contact, look his partner in the eye gently (no more than 2-4 seconds) and then glance away.Don?t stare ? it?s a turn off.
4.Listen: He listen and profers solutions. Your flirting partner will be drawn to you.Everyone loves to be heard.
5.  Make the first move is very important: Move closer to the person you want to meet. Say hello!
6. Be the host than guest: Change your behavior from the role of guest to host. You are not the passive person in waiting, but rather the welcome committee.
7.Flirting is an attitude: A good flirt is self-confident and not afraid to take risks. Be enthusiastic and positive, it works!
More about this guide can be found here: http://www.e-guidedating..com[img][/img]

Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by donmalik: 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2009
Yes oh! It is the naked fact. But the fact depends on some factors which Jim Iyke has successfully put into practice in Nollywood. In actual life, if these factors are put into practice by you, you can become also sexiest. Noticaeble among them are:
1.Smile, he knows how to give a contagious smile that makes him more approachable. A smile lights up your face and draws people to you. You will be a people magnet.
2. Compliment: He compliments his flirting partner. The best compliments have the element of surprise. The "flirtee" will know that you really noticed them.Remember, your compliments must be honest, sincere and genuine. When you receive a compliment the best response is merely, Thank You!
3. Eye contact: He makes good eye contact, look his partner in the eye gently (no more than 2-4 seconds) and then glance away.Don?t stare ? it?s a turn off.
4.Listen: He listen and profers solutions. Your flirting partner will be drawn to you.Everyone loves to be heard.
5.  Make the first move is very important: Move closer to the person you want to meet. Say hello!
6. Be the host than guest: Change your behavior from the role of guest to host. You are not the passive person in waiting, but rather the welcome committee.
7.Flirting is an attitude: A good flirt is self-confident and not afraid to take risks. Be enthusiastic and positive, it works!
More about this guide can be found here: http://www.e-guidedating..com
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by minto(m): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2009
Nigeria Nland we I hail thee! Some guys will never see anything good come out of our country, Nigeria. If Jim happened to be an American or even a Ghananian for that matter, the comments sure, would have been different. By the way, How many of us have met this guys one on one, I mean beyond seeing them in movies interpreting roles?  I bet it takes much more than what you see on set to tell who's sexy.
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by Grizzly(m): 12:29am On Feb 12, 2009
Majority of d posts on this thread stem from ignorance, jealousy or just for want of what to say.
I'm no jim fan, or anyone else's fan for dat matter. But We all know jim. We know he's smart, we know he's cute and most of all WE know he's a ladies man. I dont know if he's d sexiest or even if he's sexy cuz i dunno d definition of sexy.
So wen u start tongue-lashing him like this i wonder.
Somebody called him a midget. . . That is a laff.
Someone else called him a buck-toothed vagabond. . .
That is just plain ignorant and has a whiff of envy about it cool
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by MrCrackles(m): 12:35am On Feb 12, 2009
Grizzly:

Someone else called him a buck-toothed vagabond. . .

Yeah i was the one that called him a bugs bunny toothed vagabond!U got a problem with that
? undecided

Grizzly:

Somebody called him a midget. . . That is a laff.

Isnt he a midget?

Grizzly:

That is just plain ignorant and has a whiff of envy about it cool

What is ignorant about it and why should we envy an idiot?

Grizzly:

we know he's cute

Are you homo?!

Grizzly:

man. I dont know if he's d sexiest or even if he's sexy cuz i dunno d definition of sexy.

Pick up a dictionary mate!
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by chihums(m): 12:40am On Feb 12, 2009
una get mouth sef.
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by chihums(m): 12:45am On Feb 12, 2009
una get mouth sef.
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by Grizzly(m): 12:47am On Feb 12, 2009
MrCRACKLES,
Its time u stop cracking urself up and realise jim is a f%ckin superstar! He gets paid real good
And for chrissake he dint hand himself d award. Why y'all hating? cool
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 12, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Jimmy boy is that you?

Rotflmao!!!! grin

minto:

Nigeria Nland we I hail thee! Some guys will never see anything good come out of our country, Nigeria. If Jim happened to be an American or even a Ghananian for that matter, the comments sure, would have been different. By the way, How many of us have met this guys one on one, I mean beyond seeing them in movies interpreting roles?  I bet it takes much more than what you see on set to tell who's sexy.

Shush!!! What has my definition of sexiness got do with patriotism? Truth be told---> If Jim and the rest happened to be Americans, they would never smell this category!!!

We are talking about sexiness, you are talking about interpersonal communication with the actors. What da heck?
Re: Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man by MrCrackles(m): 12:58am On Feb 12, 2009
Grizzly:

MrCRACKLES,
Its time u stop cracking urself up and realise jim is a f%ckin superstar! He gets paid real good
And for chrissake he dint hand himself d award. Why y'all hating? cool

Who is hating? cheesy

His mates are raking in Oscars, you are tripping on some lice infested wooden plaque he recieved for being a nuisance

Your obsession is unbelievable, i am starting to think you are prolly Jim Iyke or maybe he paid for you to sit in dat cybercafe and defend him allnight!

Get real, JIM IYKE is a bag of salt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) / Checkout The Funny Big Booty African Teacher Photo 50 Cent Posted On Instagram / Court Orders The Release Of Kemi Olunloyo's Travel Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.