Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,113 members, 7,828,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara (3196 Views)

Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group / Breaking: APC Conduct Mock To Pick Candidate For House Of Rep Speakership / House Of Reps Speaker: Femi Gbajabiamila Battles Leo Ogor, Others For The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara by CyberWolf: 2:11pm On May 09, 2015
obailala:
Obviously you did not know the main reason I asked my question. My question was in response to a TANoid who was rejoicing that PDP Reps would punish APC by voting for Dogara... and then I asked, "is Dogara not also apc?"... How is that suppose to be punishmet to APC?
and I asked you, didn't Tambuwal punished PDP when he was the speaker yet he is in the same PDP ...you have to understand that in politics, this is how the game is played..Matters like this lets you know who gats ur back and who to work with in future..it's not about APC or PDP, it's all about interest...Ask urself what if APC members tried to frustrate him and he later won with the help of PDP members, do you think he will be happy with APC? You have to see the bigger picture dude..this is real life politics and not the virtual politics you guys play on NL here..

1 Like

Re: House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:12pm On May 09, 2015
-i saw may22 in the article, abeg na which year be dis one?

naija mattter no consain me na my state be my consain, akwa the GREAT ibom state!
Re: House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara by obailala(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2015
CyberWolf:
and I asked you, didn't Tambuwal punished PDP when he was the speaker yet he is in the same PDP ...you have to understand that in politics, this is how the game is played..Matters like this lets you know who gats ur back and who to work with in future..it's not about APC or PDP, it's all about interest...Ask urself what if APC members tried to frustrate him and he later won with the help of PDP members, do you think he will be happy with APC? You have to see the bigger picture dude..this is real life politics and not the virtual politics you guys play on NL here..
The point is that apc hasnt zoned the speakership yet to anybody so you guys are just putting the cart in front of the horse... What if apc finally zones it to the NE? So how does pdp reps voting for Dogara punish APC?
Re: House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara by CyberWolf: 6:34pm On May 09, 2015
obailala:
The point is that apc hasnt zoned the speakership yet to anybody so you guys are just putting the cart in front of the horse... What if apc finally zones it to the NE? So how does pdp reps voting for Dogara punish APC?
grin cheesy grin ...You are still talking about zoning.. Didn't PDP zoned the speakership to SW in the 7th assembly? Tell me what later happened...Nigeria constitution does not recognize zoning...so everybody is free to aspire for the post..you gat that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara by sasifo(m): 7:18pm On May 09, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Gbajabiamila never knew he would need PDP Reps any day and now he needs them the most.

The truth is that Gbajabiamila is the most qualified to occupy the post but he lost it by his actions and inactions in the 7th Assembly.
. My brother you have said it all. PDP rep member's support is badly needed now to break the Northern monopoly of that position, but records shown that APC never thought of it that they will need them for their personal aggridizement. Human relations matters a lot in whatever we do in this life. Well South West will pay dearly for all their misgivings. They have been coined.
Re: House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara by obailala(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin cheesy grin ...You are still talking about zoning.. Didn't PDP zoned the speakership to SW in the 7th assembly? Tell me what later happened...Nigeria constitution does not recognize zoning...so everybody is free to aspire for the post..you gat that?
This discussion has stretched too long and it seems you have forgotten how it started or you dont even have an idea of what I was talking about before you quoted me. grin
Re: House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara by goodgate: 9:38pm On May 09, 2015
feyif:
Has Anyone Told You That You Reason With Your Asss
. Thank you Aunty, you nailed it, that guy is a waisted sperm and effort used atop his mother.
Re: House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara by EMANY01(m): 9:55pm On May 09, 2015
modath:

By referring to Gbaja as an enemy of pdp lawmakers,you mean he fought against being a member of an HOR that is at best a rubber stamp of the executive's misdeeds like the Senate became??

A man who stands for nothing falls for anything, Gbaja stands for something unlike the Ogor,Ekwunife,Farouk Lawan, Akande Adeola and co

Pay back or no payback it will still be an APC controlled HOR which is the main point.

Like Tambuwal controled the house of 3ep for the PDP.
Re: House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara by EMANY01(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Duh!!!

Its a northern government, deal with it.

You will see where " wise people", self aclaimed "intellectuals" , and"technocrats" are suddenly shown how foolish they have been.
I know that the south south and south east PDP legislators already have a scorched eart policy conserning the west. In the coming national assembly, they will vote for the north(core north mind you) in almost every case it stands between the north and the west.
A case of if I can get anything, you will have nothing too.
My bet is on the bauchi man winning not so much because they voted for him but to deny the west when and where possible.
The politics of the next four years will be intresting to watch.

1 Like

Re: House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara by EMANY01(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2015
Texcoco:
To evrybody of discernment,Gbaja remains the most qualified for that position but the politics his party plays will not give him the position as it doesn't recognize meritocracy nor diction but that of(call it zoning if you like) deferrence to Hausa fulani over any southern candidate especially from south west as instituted with the merger of thieffnubu's ACN and Buhari's CPC....Tis also a function of the gradual whittling down of southwest influence by those northerners behind Buhari who may feel[size=20pt] their time is ripe to "use and dump" or show their true colors,gobbling all positions of influence to the helplessness and isolation of the southwest amongst her peers in the south.
[/size]

This will be the story of the next four years as sure as the river niger still flows.
Re: House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara by major466(m): 11:06pm On May 09, 2015
Well, that's politics. It's all about intrest. Surely the North understand this ideology very well.
I dont need a prophet to tell me that the North east and Dogara in particular will clinch the speakership seat.
Re: House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara by CyberWolf: 11:24pm On May 09, 2015
obailala:
This discussion has stretched too long and it seems you have forgotten how it started or you dont even have an idea of what I was talking about before you quoted me. grin
What you are talking about is that either way, it's still APC and I want to let you know that though it's still APC, Dogara getting the post will do APC more harm than good because it will create a faction within APC which is not good..Think outside the box and stop talking like kid..The guy you quoted was saying that it will benefit PDP and I guess you don't know that..Now let me help you, when APC has different factions, to whose benefit is it?...
Re: House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara by EMANY01(m): 12:14am On May 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
What you are talking about is that either way, it's still APC and I want to let you know that [size=20pt]though it's still APC, Dogara getting the post will do APC more harm than good because it will create a faction within APC which is not good[/size]..Think outside the box and stop talking like kid..The guy you quoted was saying that it will benefit PDP and I guess you don't know that..Now let me help you, when APC has different factions, to whose benefit is it?...
.o

When some people are shown to be dull they will come at you like you stole their ..........what in Gods name do you think PDP is working to achieve?
You ask a question you are clued into the answer ,you answer the question yourself then you turn around and ask the same question again.

And you must have screamed a million times about Goodluck being clueless.
When the bible says that the "wisdom" of the wise will be used to confound them most people have no clue.
Re: House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara by ifyan(m): 12:41am On May 10, 2015
Let the game begins.

South whatever the outcome don't cry.

This will be a big lesson.

You know. ......

1 Like

Re: House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara by obailala(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
What you are talking about is that either way, it's still APC and I want to let you know that though it's still APC, Dogara getting the post will do APC more harm than good because it will create a faction within APC which is not good..Think outside the box and stop talking like kid..The guy you quoted was saying that it will benefit PDP and I guess you don't know that..Now let me help you, when APC has different factions, to whose benefit is it?...
Lol... and all i am saying is that it is too early for you to come to that conclusion especially since the apc hasnt endorsed anyone for the speakership yet.

Okay lets assume the apc endorses Dogara for speaker next week, how would the pdp reps voting for a man endorsed by apc HQ cause a crack in apc?... This is all I've been asking you since yesterday.
Re: House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara by CyberWolf: 7:49am On May 10, 2015
obailala:
Lol... and all i am saying is that it is too early for you to come to that conclusion especially since the apc hasnt endorsed anyone for the speakership yet.

Okay lets assume the apc endorses Dogara for speaker next week, how would the pdp reps voting for a man endorsed by apc HQ cause a crack in apc?... This is all I've been asking you since yesterday.
how will APC endorse Dogara when they have already zoned the position to SW? grin ...The way it is now, NE is gunning for both speaker HoR and senate president and it's not good for the party.. Do get that now?
Re: House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara by obailala(m): 7:52am On May 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
how will APC endorse Dogara when they have already zoned the position to SW? grin ...The way it is now, NE is gunning for both speaker HoR and senate president and it's not good for the party.. Do get that now?
Lol... now I understand exactly where all these your confusion is coming from. grin

Just to correct you, the APC has NOT zoned the speakership to any zone yet.
Re: House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara by CyberWolf: 8:13am On May 10, 2015
obailala:
Lol... now I understand exactly where all these your confusion is coming from. grin

Just to correct you, the APC has NOT zoned the speakership to any zone yet.
grin.. I expected this from you..living in denial..The outcome of this game will be like African magic to you..And if you don't know, this is just a game plan to sideline the SW and once that happens, the north will deal with Tinubu ...
Re: House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara by Nobody: 9:32am On May 10, 2015
Dogara will get the speakership and another Northerner will get the senate presidency. Apc is a paper weight and a misfit for a political party so they are afraid of endorsing any candidate,infact any body apc endorses will lose. apc is made up of rogues who come together to achieve selfish interest, so no loyalty to the party and their leadership understand that and will never zone any position so as not to expose apc as an empty vessel. Mind you, the PDP will also make sure anybody endorsed by apc loses, and that is a fact.
The positions will be thrown open for the bandits to grab.
tinibu Miscalculations have failed him abd he knows while the rascality of gbajabiamila is doing serious pressup to catch up with him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CERN Opens The Door Way To Hell In Sept. 2015 Using The Large Hadron Collider / Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian / President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.