Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves (45842 Views)

Identify Fake Profiles On Facebook Using Google Image Search / Cisco Guru Help! Cant Connect To Internet Via Cisco 2800 & Idirect X3 / How to identify a fake(china) HP Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by nateevs(m): 1:46am On Feb 07, 2009
I see a lot of people talking about Cisco but we have posts scattered all over the place. Is it possible to have everything in one place? one thread? I decided to create this thread to begin a new era that I believe will be to the benefit of current and intending Cisco people!

We can use this thread to discuss everything Cisco. Books, exams, docs, hardware, software, anything. So be you Routing and Switching, Voice, Security, Design Associate, Professional or Expert, we can all meet here and make this thread the most resourceful.

Bring your ideas, knowledge and questions to the thread so we can help ourselves. 

I hope this thread doesn't go into oblivion. . . . . when and how can we get started ? Ideas Pls!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by nateevs(m): 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2009
@Routerman.

That's not a valid reason to hate Cisco. Cisco can't teach everything. You learn a lot of things on your own. I can make (and terminate- whichever applicable) any sort of cables with my eyes closed. Cat5e, Cat6, Coax and Fibre. I don't need Cisco to teach me that.

I know people who can't upgrade the flash and RAM on a Cisco Hardware. .but they know their stuff. I don't think it's in any curriculum that Cisco offers. . but as study you will find needs to upgrade IOSs which might mean either buying a new router or getting down and dirty yourself!. Your choice.

Having said that, I don't think Cisco's goal is to focus on the Layer one technology. . . . and exactly what do you mean by 80% of Networking fundamentals?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by nateevs(m): 1:13am On Feb 09, 2009
Anyone yet?.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Toyatc: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2009
@nateevs,
"I don't think Cisco's goal is to focus on the Layer one technology."

I agree with you on that. I attended Cisco Academy and i discovered that not much is said about cabling, moreover, there is more to networking than cabling issues .

@routerman,
That your friend cannot make cables is his or her problem and not cisco's fault. I can make cables and i actually  learnt  most of the basics from the Academy and the rest from my personal conscious efforts. So, u see, it is probably that your friend jst don't want to learn.

Anyway, does anybody know if there is any version of ccna dumps newer than 3.22. if there is, hw can i get it.
        Thanks guys for your help.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Nicesoul(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2009
@ Nateevs,

What a good thread, i must comend you for your effort. Does anyone know where i can tain for CCSP in Abuja base on part time (i.e. weekends). I will quite appreciate it if i can get contacts.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by alex406(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2009
routerman:

we all know most orgainisations uses the normal routers and switches , only few uses the cisco thing so thats why most of my guys and even me are attending the workshop coming up on feb 28, its a 100% practical training on wired and wireless routers ,let me know if ure interested

Pls i will like to attend the workshop,hope its free and where is the programme holding?
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by nateevs(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2009
@Routerman

Are you talking about Nigeria? . . . That many Companies do not use Cisco? . . .how do you mean "Normal Router"?What's a normal router?

2ndly while I am not asking you not to attend any course, it is difficult to see what you can achieve in a one-day training.

@Toya.

Which CCNA are you talking about? I hope you know Cisco has revised the certifications. You must be able to specify now which of the CCNAs you are pursuing. Do that pls and get back.
Also I do not think there's a newer version than 3.22.

@NiceSoul

I don't stay in Naija but aw much are you thinking of spending on a CCSP course? . . . Take it from me, you can do it on your own. If you have done your CCNA, you can do anything on your own. I do not subscribe to doing and professional level or expert level Cisco course in some academy.

This is one of the many things this thread can achieve. What exactly are the difficulties of Cisco people in Nigeria? Let's see if we can address them.

Is it access to hardware, access to materials, access to books? Let's start from somewhere. WE can't continue down this route. . . someone has to elevate the common idea!

Let's discuss the problem. . . . STOP PAYING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS FOR CISCO COURSES. . . let's turn this place into a Cisco online resource centre.

2 Likes

Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by nateevs(m): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2009
@Routerman.

What are you talking about? If you're saying you want to see what the configuration interface[i] (of Linksys, Netgear or whateva Router you are talking about)[/i] looks like in a day, then go ahead. . for anything else, you are in the wrong workshop. . . . . . .

And stop calling them normal routers!

You must be really naive to think you can learn all about a router's support for:

WANs ( Frame-Relay, Leased Lines, MPLS, ADSL, SDSL, VDSL etc)
Routing protocols ( RIP, OSPF, BGP, ISIS)   
Voice Over IP
Firewalls
Intrusion Detection and Prevention
Mitigating Network threats
Multicasting
VPNs and Tunneling

to mention a few in one 24hr class. Why are you advertising so much ignorance and with authority? Do you really understand what you're into? I think you should get your acts together and quit this name-calling. . . . .

I am looking for people who are willing to step away from the common ideas of dumps, one day practical class and spending 100s of thousands on things you can do yourself . . . all because a privileged fella like me or you manages to get a handful of gear and is ripping you off. . . . something you can do from the comfort of your chair in your house.

You asking me if I am JSS1 boy. . . . What a load of dust. !!!

Anyone interested in the emulating Cisco routers, real practicals in the comfort of your own home, let's start something! 

1 Like

Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Toyatc: 11:39am On Feb 11, 2009
@nateevs,

I'm talking about CCNA (Routing and Switching). I'm aware of the reversion in the certification and the ccna concentrations stuffs. I intend to go into security, but we all know dt i must pass CCNA(Routing and Switching) before i can talk of CCNA SECURITY.
Thanks all the same, i'll just go ahead and use the 3.22
I hope this thread lives!
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by nateevs(m): 11:58am On Feb 11, 2009
@Toya.

Great! . . . . It's nice to see people want get into security side of things. . . . concerning your ccna, how do you go about practicals?
Do you just master the commands or do you actually get to try them on a live router?
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by nateevs(m): 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2009
The guy "routerman" has had his posts removed. . . . . Was he banned? Now I going to look like an idiot quoting someone who doesn't exist.

For the record, there was some funny fella in here that had his posts removed. . . just incase anyone is wondering what went wrong.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by moonraker(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2009
from cisco jp here.

we are working on data transmission at zerabyte speeds. remember giga & terabytes?? well 1000giga x10 gives u a zera.

thanks
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by nateevs(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2009
@Moonraker.

Are you actually working towards achieving that or you are already using it? Feel us in!
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by 03: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2009
Hello People,

I just passed my CCNA exam and I hope to advance in the nearest future with other Cisco certifications but before then, I need an institution here in Lagos I can go in for practical networking and have hands on experience on what I have been reading from the books. Anyone with answers should please send me a note.

Thanking you all in advance.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by nateevs(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2009
@03

Congrats. . . Welcome to the world of the certified. Hope you follow it to the end.

However the reason this thread came about was to help people save lots of money by putting all that money into buying a second hand Cisco gear and self-studying.

I hope you come aboard and join us as we take thread to great heights.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by moonraker(m): 6:01am On Feb 12, 2009
@ nateevs

actually, its in test run mode. it is freakin fast i must say ie at the local area connection level. ofcourse its

still has its glitches but those glitches will be solved soon. 

a satillite was drafted into space recently (last year i think)

delivering internet speed at the rate of 100Gbps. i suspect this has smt to do with the new innovation from here. more of those equipments will

be drafted and at some point on our lives, we will be sending and receving data at 1Gbps/sec.

pls note that this innovation supports both intranet & Internet data transmission.

i look forward to rubbing minds with you guys.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Toyatc: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2009
@Moonraker,
Did i hear u say or did i just read "at zerabyte speeds?? hmmmm , interesting. Pls i would really like to know what comes out of this project and all that was involved. Good luck to you all the same.

@03,
Congratulation!

@nateevs,
Unfortunately, i don't hv access to a life router (I'm not blaming it on Nigeria factor ooo), so i just make due with packet tracer for now.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Djcn: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2009
Nice thread nateevs, but pls i'm not certified or a cisco person. It would have been nice to give the title a more embracing term. like networks and internetworking, anyway and anyhow, it's ok.

@moon, pls which organization do is employing the zetrabyte data transmission on a LAN and what does the org do
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by DisGuy: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2009
nateevs:

The guy "routerman" has had his posts removed. . . . . Was he banned? Now I going to look like an idiot quoting someone who doesn't exist.

For the record, there was some funny fella in here that had his posts removed. . . just incase anyone is wondering what went wrong.

I was thinking what the hell is he on about, why is he chatting to himself! grin

Im not into computers but one thing I noticed is that everyone especially nigerians or should I say on this forum
is chasing some sort of certificate, Prince2, pmp, sap, cfa, acca nothing wrong with that BUT when you consider
about 60% of these people making enquiries don't have any sort of practical experience some are graduates but
will probably be looking to add it on their CV without real life experience shocked
When you look through most threads you see people just pop up from no where asking where they can do this or that
without saying anything about their background or personal goal/interest

I think there's too much emphasis on certification in the nigerian job market
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by femzy(m): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2009
Dis Guy:

I was thinking what the hell is he on about, why is he chatting to himself! grin

Im not into computers but one thing I noticed is that everyone especially nigerians or should I say on this forum
is chasing some sort of certificate, Prince2, pmp, sap, cfa, acca nothing wrong with that BUT when you consider
about 60% of these people making enquiries don't have any sort of practical experience some are graduates but
will probably be looking to add it on their CV without real life experience shocked
When you look through most threads you see people just pop up from no where asking where they can do this or that
without saying anything about their background or personal goal/interest

I think there's too much emphasis on certification in the nigerian job market

9ce post!

@nateevs, we are at your back! Good thread Cos we all are learning everyday
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by nateevs(m): 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2009
@Moonracker

You guys are going bananas over there! Zerabytes speed is off the hinges. Hook us up on anything new. Thanks.

@Toya.

Sorry about not having a real router. However, as the thread progresses, we will be looking at alternatives to that.

@Djcn.

I actually thought of what you said but felt it might end up being out of control. Cisco is fairly too large to be contained under one thread. . making it General Networking will mean opening up to Microsoft, Juniper, Novell and so on. I think it will make data more accessible when only Cisco-related stuff is on one the thread. I wish well in all you do. . . If you however decide to come to us, you are most welcome.

@Dis-guy.

I think the reason for those issues is that many in-depth stuff is not of public knowledge in Nigeria. One of the issues this thread intends to try to address is "Is this what I want to do"?.
The stuff you see on here will either scare you away or excite you. When you decide, then you know where you belong.

The issue of only certs in Naija will soon become a thing of the past. When the economy opens up or perhaps when Globacom complete their Fibre back bone, it will present the opportunity to  companies to inter-network their sites through an ISP. The internet will become truly public and cheap. Network Professional will become sought after like precious stones.
However, the ills will come with it. Fraud, soiling and Network Intrusion. That is where true Network Professionals will be separated from those that only chase certs. At that stage it will really become about what you know rather than what you have.
While what you have will be a massive pre-consideration for what is to be done, there'll be more emphasis on thorough interviews from the point of view of a bank that just lost 2million debit card records becos their network was compromised.

I believe we are slowly getting there. . . and we surely will take the world by storm. . . but we need to be ready and that's what this thread is about.

Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by stevetokyo(m): 10:14am On Feb 16, 2009
Guys I am new to this forum,, in Japan and working for a used to be No 2 investment bank in the world,, that is old story with this Credit crunch.

@moonraker I would like to know you,, I work and live in Tokyo. Let have coffee.

@Toya ,, I can help you with a router I used for study,, a 17XX series.

@Djcn,. There can be better solutions to that,, Like we can have a dedicated site for Network Engineers,, We need 8 dedicated guys and we can kick it off. 3 outside Nigeria and 5 in Nigeria. I already can come up with the guys not in Nigeria.

@Dis-guy,, I totally agree with @nateevs.

@nateevs Please let me know if there is anything I can do. And keep up the good work.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Djcn: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2009
@nateevs anyhow, anyway just keep us going on. Pls which is the best routing protocol for now?

@stevetokyo, nice seeing fine people with fine ideas, i'm think of a project and still in the drafting phase. are u actively involved with networking?
pls what is the relevance of certifications in japan and on what broadband speed is your network connections to the internet?
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by nateevs(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2009
It's really nice to see this place pick up like this. Only 9 days ago we decided to get the ball rolling and the response so far has been great. . . . someone's already got a router. Isn't that great ? 

@Stevetokyo.
Thanks for visiting the site. We will really appreciate anything you can bring to us.

@Djcn.

I can't call any routing protocol the best. It depends on what network the protocol is supporting.

- RIP will suffice for small networks. . but you can't use VLSM and CIDR with RIP. . . RIPv2 however solves the problem with VLSMs. . but you still can't go beyond 15 hops (routers). . .

- EIGRP is Cisco proprietary. .i.e won't work with non-cisco gear. Easy to configure. . very good protocol when running with only cisco. However, it's still a distance vector routing protocol. . though some agree it's part link-state and part distance-vector.

- OSPF is full link-state. . i.e OSPF know about the every router in an OSPF domain. It takes the best path to remote networks and puts it in the routing table. OSPF is very tunable. OSPF works with areas, which allows network problems to be confined to an area thereby making troubleshooting easier. OSPF increases network performance. . However OSPF is very processor intensive. . because it runs an algorithm called the SPF used to calculating distances to remote networks. . because it is fully link-state, it recalculates the SPF every time a new router is connected to or disconnected from an OSPF domain. Although there are ways to tune the frequency of calculation. . . it still does not negate the cost of processor overhead.

- ISIS is the network provider's choice of routing protocol. It is very tunable. You normally will not use ISIS for your internal corporate routing protocol. . . .

- BGP is the routing protocol of the internet. As we speak, the total number of routes on the internet is in excess of 100,000 . . . . BGP is the only protocol that can support that many routes. . others will blow up. BGP is and EGP, a distance vector protocol . . some call it a path vector protocol. It is by far the most tunable routing protocol. BGP runs on top of TCP. OPSF and EIGRP are their own layer 4 protocol. BGP supports multi-homing for corporate networks.
However BGP is very slow to converge. . and very memory intensive.

You can see this doesn't tell you which is best. It only points out that your choice of routing protocol is going to be dependent on the size, design and what implementations you are running.
I hope that made sense.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by moonraker(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2009
@ nateevs

no prbs. will keep u posteD.

@ Djcn

Actually, a japanese company called NEC has drafted this innovation. Nec is into a lot thing. eletronics, data management etc.

@ stevetokyo

hello, are u nigerian?? i stay in osaka prefecture.

@ Toya_tc

Yep, i have to admit. its interesting, its the future.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by stevetokyo(m): 12:53am On Feb 17, 2009
@moonraker
Yes I am a Nigerian,, Cell phone,, 090-6187-8110. Please call. I work for Morgan Stanley,, What do you do in Osaka?
Lets keep in touch. I know about 2 other Nigerians that work in multinational banks in Tokyo too. Hope to hear from you soon.

@Djcn
Everyone in Japan has been upgraded to fiber,, for homes!!! 100mbps ~ 30mps that is Fiber & Cable.
Some companies use dedicated privates lines,, example Bloomberg, Reuters and Major Financial Companies connect to Tokyo Stock Exchange(TSE). This is an Open forum I can not disclose anymore,, you sign this Non-Disclosure thing when you work for multinational financial institutions and I assure you,, they will sure your ass off,, Please let me stop here.
For my work description,, I provide IT solutions. I will say somewhere around Service delivery/ Network and System Engineer in the level 3 infrastructure end. I hope you can deduce what I do from my explanation. But to cut the story short,, I have to know more of everything. Can I stop with my Non-Disclosure thing?
On the issue of relevance of certifications in Japan,, I will quote nateevs "The issue of only certs in Naija will soon become a thing of the past. When the economy opens up or perhaps when Globacom complete their Fibre back bone, it will present the opportunity to companies to inter-network their sites through an ISP. The internet will become truly public and cheap. Network Professional will become sought after like precious stones.
However, the ills will come with it. Fraud, soiling and Network Intrusion. That is where true Network Professionals will be separated from those that only chase certs. At that stage it will really become about what you know rather than what you have.
While what you have will be a massive pre-consideration for what is to be done, there'll be more emphasis on thorough interviews from the point of view of a bank that just lost 2million debit card records becos their network was compromised.
" It is the same everywhere,, follow his last words,, "I believe we are slowly getting there. . . and we surely will take the world by storm. . . but we need to be ready and that's what this thread is about. " I did the same when I came to Japan first. Invested in education and building my own lab,, It all paid off. So I would say to you too,, Decide what you want to do,, look at it in a long term and start planing/investing,, and let the work begin.
On the project,, let me know when you feel like sharing your idea or when you get out of the drafting phase.

To all the other guys here,, let's make it rock!!!
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Djcn: 6:26am On Feb 17, 2009
@nateevs, thx for the articulate answers. Actually, i had the LAN in mind, and that would most often lead us to EIGRP and OSPF.
With EIGRP, as u've said u'll have to think the cisco way as this protocol is limited to cisco routers, OSPF provides an open standard.
The Cisco syllabus deals more with EIGRP and so cisco people are more farmiliar with that standard, not knowing much functionality of the OSPF, especially when using different routers from multiple vendors. I had wanted to know the limitations of both and to some extent, u dealth with that.

@moonguy, I quite know of NEC, an Electronics firm, i think they make Japan's top 100 after some consolidation stuffs, i was only wondering, why they will be implementing such a bandwidth on their LAN or they are only thinking of creating such stuff as a backbone for the internet.
If all their staff were to be streaming a HD DVD content at the same time, they will stiff be using an infinitesimal of the network bandwidth when operating on zetrabyte.

@st, good to know that tokyo still leads to a large extent in broadband for home users, just wanted to confirm what a friend passed across. I'm hoping the UK and US will gear up the wheels. You can stop with non-disclosure thing cos i gat no work for you if you are fired.
On, the project stuff let me ascertain the reality and functionality, and once that is done, i'll do well to make the necessary contacts.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Nicesoul(m): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2009
@ Nateevs,

Thank for your reply. I'm sorry my message came late, i was actually busy. The major problem is hardware and access to materials. Is there any assistance/support you can give? Hope to read from you soon.

Regards
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by nateevs(m): 12:23am On Feb 18, 2009
@NiceSoul

I saw one of your posts talking about Dynamips. Do you not use it? The only thing Dynamips can't emulate is switching. I am going to begin a series on how to run Dynamips for those of us on this forum who want to feel what a router looks like. I will probably make a video and upload on Rapidshare or something. I am trying to make some time.

@Steve.

30Mbps to your doorstep? . . . kidding right? I am here feeling funky about an 8Mbps ADSL connection to the internet. I think Virgin media are still the only ISP in the UK implementing Fibre to the Neighborhood.
We'l get there soon.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by moonraker(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2009
@ nateevs

actually, i have a 160Mbps download and 10mbps upload link in my house. ofcourse, when yu do a lit math and take

some technical terms into consideration like how close one is to the grid, modem used, ethernet adapter etc, then u

will discover that its a little bit difficult to get that true speed but at least its far far better than whats obtainable in nigeria.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by predi(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2009
@nateevs
buitifl thread and i like the fact dat it doesnt towards just certification alone but content.

as to the invicible dude wu blames cisco for layer 1 stuff-i bow for yu o! but i gess its cisco's fault (surprised guys) y is becos they lay dis inadequate foundation of layer 1 in dia discovery materials-which is actually nursery ryhme in A+ n N+ world. i feel cisco in dia discovery manuals should exclude the layer 1 revision and move on dirictly to routing and switchin. all sed and all, nothing in IT is instructor led or inparted, self study is wat makes yu an IT person. i can tell you from experience becos after i went instructor clasis for a yr and a half i had to go start teaching in one of the IT schools in Abuja-Aptek not becos of anytin but to understand IT more. presently i teach ccna for almost nxt to notin not becos i nid it(heck i dont almost even av the time) but becos of the fact dat i want to lern it well before i muv up to ccie(since we dnt av d luxury of routing n switchin production-training environment). i had to go lern A+ N+ with a guy by workin wit him for free on sat's(though i hate it so much-i use to think its a labourer job) and it was so gud wat i got out of it. so bros in IT yu must be willin to study on yur own to muv up in IT.

@nateeves
i came accross an emulator while surfing dat cld convert ones pc into a router but yu nid to hav a valid IOS running on it(which makes alot of sense cos a pc is more like a router to me). i would really like us to exploit dis angle hia and see ow we can make it live in our varios communities to help intending ccna-routin networkers to av a feel of real routing(cos i feel for my students-always lookin for ways to better teach em which takes lots of my only free time on sat. an emulator wld make tins really easy). bros lets work on it.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by presido1: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2009
@ Nateev

Nice thread u have here. How is chelsea naw it seems they wore their shirt upside down right now.(joking)

@predi
The layer 1(Network Fundermentals if itz what u mean) is necessary to understand the Routing and Switching part of Cisco. You will find Cisco more difficult without the fundermentals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? / New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) / Unlock Your USB Modem For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.