Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words (37706 Views)

Patience Ozokwor In Long Skirt At An Event In Ebonyi (pics) / Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) / Basketmouth And Patience Ozokwor In Berlin (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by Ishilove: 10:17am On May 09, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7C2M0ZotMwk/VU3OePl3ifI/AAAAAAABt5g/1629YjNVrrY/s1600/ON.png[/img]
Saw this on ThisDay;

The President Goodluck Jonathan 2015 presidential campaign has left a lot of bad blood in its wake; turning sisters against sisters and causing erstwhile good friends to be at daggers drawn. One of the irreconcilable differences brought about by Jonathan’s recent bid for the presidency is the brawl between the singer, broadcaster, actor and Director General, National Women Centre, Onyeka Onwenu and popular actor, Patience Ozokwor. Onwenu had made it her business to have a majority of the creative population in Nigeria channel their request to see Jonathan and/or participate in his campaign.

For an actor or musician to go around Onwenu to see Jonathan, his/her connection in Aso Rock Villa had to be very strong. So Onyeka was allegedly miffed when Ozokwor managed to get attention from Aso Rock on her steam. Try as she did to issue an order that Ozokwor should revert to her, it just didn’t work. Ozokwor must have summoned extraneous powers from the ‘evil’ role she frequently plays in Nollywood to keep Onyeka off her track.

The fracas between the two Igbo women was not unconnected with who should control disbursement of the Jonathan campaign fund to a group of certain artistes. At one of the meetings, the centre just couldn’t hold any more and things fell apart. Onwenu and Ozokwor allegedly openly abused themselves and called each other names. It took the intervention of Dame Patience Jonathan to calm the fighting women. They simply respected her but have continued to trade tirade at every opportunity.
http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/05/when-two-entertainment-moguls-fight.html
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/onyeka-onwenu-patience-ozokwor-fight-dirty/208865/

This is strictly my opinion, but I am inclined to believe this report because anywhere there is money to be made, Mz Onyeka Onwenu is bound to be found there. Her ratings fell in my estimates when she was at the forefront of the 'One Million Man March' for Abacha in 1996/97. Roforofo and Onwenu are two peas in pod. I won't be surprised if she cozies up to GMB, and belts out another warbled, sycophantic tune to welcome him into power. On the flipside, Mama G is showing off the reason why she is nicknamed "Mama G". Smh

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by jascon1(m): 10:18am On May 09, 2015
Wow this story be like the fake one way I c for road when I visit India

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by AndreRose(f): 10:20am On May 09, 2015
Old mama's behaving like kids.
What money does.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by Glowstone(m): 10:26am On May 09, 2015
ISHI

I know say this go make front-page na him make I comment

Oya like this comment for no reason cheesy

6 Likes

Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by Rahmatuparker: 10:33am On May 09, 2015
Kk, old women, teach d younger ones right
Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by Nairaland284: 10:33am On May 09, 2015

Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by 1stola: 10:34am On May 09, 2015
How
Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by intergral(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2015
Na lie... They are fight over their election PDP Dollars
Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by Texcoco(m): 10:35am On May 09, 2015
Wah gwan wit dis oomen and money??...Neber seen nashiunal ikans go irate liak dis, ya no.

2 Likes

Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by dokyOloye: 10:35am On May 09, 2015
Watery,probably fake story.

12 Likes

Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by lonelydora: 10:35am On May 09, 2015
Haa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by RobinHez(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2015
i dont know...but i just admire P.Jonathan aka Mama Peace

2 Likes

Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by chaz007(f): 10:36am On May 09, 2015
Onyeka? Onyeka? Onyeka? How many times did I call u? 3 abi? So u've not been seeing this woman's movies? U're not afraid of her? Ok o. Just pray she doesn't remember her script in one of her movies, 'Wicked world'.

11 Likes

Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by Nobody: 10:37am On May 09, 2015
God will not forgive Jonathan for wasting Nigeria money on elections. angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by Nobody: 10:37am On May 09, 2015
Lies from pit of hell .............

Thisday kor ...... Thoseday nii!!!

3 Likes

Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by babyfaceafrica: 10:37am On May 09, 2015
Money does not know tribe and religion.....and as to you oppinion...its yours..but even patience is not spated in money wranglers..they are both guilty..say no to tribalism and ethnic sentiment

2 Likes

Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by SAMBARRY: 10:37am On May 09, 2015
These are 2 beautiful women i love and respect so therefore these are fabriricated lies

4 Likes

d
Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by abbeyoye2001(m): 10:38am On May 09, 2015
Money can cause hates
Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by Nobody: 10:38am On May 09, 2015
GEJ has destroyed a lot of people with sharing money strategy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:38am On May 09, 2015
so much for one love keeping them together undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by AGgal(f): 10:39am On May 09, 2015
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by jenyna: 10:39am On May 09, 2015
Hihihihihi. Women of power

1 Like

Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by Nobody: 10:39am On May 09, 2015
comment can't be empty
Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by DjHypno(m): 10:40am On May 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by Marvyx(m): 10:40am On May 09, 2015
When the people we ought to look up to are behaving like this, who will we model after ? undecided

I hope their children are proud of their mum's open display of immaturity. undecided
Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by lion042(m): 10:40am On May 09, 2015
Picture of the fight please
Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by 4site4: 10:41am On May 09, 2015
na dem sabi oo..
Re: When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words by Nobody: 10:41am On May 09, 2015
No pics or videos?

Believe this and believe anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together / Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead / Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.