Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) (25028 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 59 Birthday / Patience Ozokwor In Long Skirt At An Event In Ebonyi (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by bnanzip(m): 4:45am On Aug 30, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX27F1URoDM
Popular Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor aka Mama G. speaks on her life before and after being a Christian during Her Visit to Kumasi, Ghana to Win Souls for christ.
She was warmly welcome by dancers!

2 Likes

Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by datopaper(m): 5:09am On Aug 30, 2016
Mama G is riding on the back of christ, this is good after a successful career.

She takes a very good career where people will adore her till her death.

Good one, ride on

11 Likes

Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by Airforce1(m): 5:52am On Aug 30, 2016
datopaper:
Mama G is riding on the back of christ, this is good after a successful career.
She takes a very good career where people will adore her till her death.
Good one, ride on

4 Likes

Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by maryjan8(f): 6:02am On Aug 30, 2016
That's Good, spreading the good news of christ.

1 Like

Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by Promismike(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2016
Real buznees woman!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by aminho(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2016
I hope no one will shout Islamic agenda when Muslims start their own evangelism

3 Likes

Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by OTmathew: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2016
maryjan8:
That's Good, spreading the good news of christ.
Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by Orikinla(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2016
The Road To Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries (MFM) Church - Religion - Nigeria

Short documentary video and photo gallery on
https://www.nairaland.com/3315812/road-mountain-fire-miracles-ministries

Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by MadCow1: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2016
I wonder what Africa would look like today if we had spread the gospel of our local religion with the same vigor we spread the White Mans religion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by yekparikpa(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2016
Loads of charms before now...had no choice but to embrace christ.
Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by benueguy(m): 8:16am On Aug 30, 2016
aminho:
The ones they have been doing since time immemorial plus the ones the herdsmen are doing is not enough abi?

11 Likes

Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by benueguy(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2016
MadCow1:
I wonder what Africa would look like today if we had spread the gospel of our local religion with the same vigor we spread the White Mans religion.
Go do am naaaaaa. Mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by MadCow1: 8:19am On Aug 30, 2016
benueguy:

Go do am naaaaaa. Mtchewww

Please cease and desist from quoting me in the future. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by NZAGHA(f): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2016
She made the right choice... God be her strength...

Good decision, good possession...
Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by FinestPINACLE(f): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2016
person gatz repent before em go die.

we knw all this tricks of old age repentance.

meanwhile repent while u still can for d sake of death who has no iota of respect for any age!. and for d sake of heaven!

Better I live my life like their is God and dying to discover he was a fiction.
than living my life like their is no God and omoh die to see say baba God is real!

2 Likes

Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by tim1256(m): 8:27am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by FinestPINACLE(f): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2016
tim1256:
hustle for fp is real bro.
Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by tim1256(m): 8:29am On Aug 30, 2016
aminho:
I did not see her with ammunitions as my Muslim brothers do

1 Like

Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by tim1256(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
hustle for fp is real bro.
You're a funny creature
Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by Pavore9: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2016
aminho:

As long whoever is preaching irrespective of religion is not inciting hatred nor violence, all is well and good!
Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by cole265(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2016
tim1256:

I did not see her with ammunitions as my Muslim brothers do

Don't mind tha fulani boko jihadist

1 Like

Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by Fenzyflames: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
person gatz repent before em go die.

we knw all this tricks of old age repentance.

meanwhile repent while u still can for d sake of death who has no iota of respect for any age!. and for d sake of heaven!

Better I live my life like their is God and dying to discover he was a fiction.
than living my life like their is no God and omoh die to see say baba God is real!
have you listen to Kendrick Lamar - Faith?
Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by FinestPINACLE(f): 8:39am On Aug 30, 2016
Fenzyflames:
have you listen to Kendrick Lamar - Faith?
Nop. anytin abt it?
Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by FinestPINACLE(f): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2016
tim1256:
You're a funny creature
lol. my brother u re hustler. it is well IJN.
Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by eyinjuege: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2016
I trust mama G, na by fire by force she go take do evangelism.
Chai, does it mean she'll no longer act her usual roles cheesy
Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by Fenzyflames: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Nop. anytin abt it?
kendrick said the same thing in your last paragraph, though not in pidgin.. One of my fav'rite qoute
Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by FinestPINACLE(f): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2016
Fenzyflames:
kendrick said the same thing in your last paragraph, though not in pidgin.. One of my fav'rite qoute
I have great potentials then. grin grin grin

itz in me!
Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2016
Strange , always wonder why this nollywood actors turn to pastors and evangelists when their careers are on the decline.

I think its because they need an audience. cheesy
Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by Emulti(m): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2016
benueguy:

The ones they have been doing since time immemorial plus the ones the herdsmen are doing is not enough abi?

Plus bokoharam and IS
Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by Fenzyflames: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2016
FinestPINACLE:

itz in me!
lol, na peak milk na.. Don't worry when you grow up you will be like me grin
FinestPINACLE:

itz in me!
lol, na peak milk na.. Don't worry when you grow up you will be like me
Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2016
Mama G.

ride on for Jesus jare.

nothing do You
Re: Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) by drizslim(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2016
Good for Her, but who she epp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh / Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom / Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.