Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Calculating Ovulation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Calculating Ovulation (2598 Views)

Bleeding During Ovulation / Sex And Ovulation / 5 Ways To Promote Regular Ovulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calculating Ovulation by Trustluv(f): 2:15pm On May 09, 2015
Please,i will be grateful if someone can help me calculate when am suppose 2 be ovulating,my fertile period and my infertile period if i saw my last period on the 19th to 23th of april and will be expecting it on the 19thmay.if a fluid ws introduced in2 my virgina on the 4th of may,is dea any possibility of me getting pregnant.
Re: Calculating Ovulation by topearos(m): 2:28pm On May 09, 2015
Funny piece.
Re: Calculating Ovulation by Trustluv(f): 3:25pm On May 09, 2015
topearos:
Funny piece.
y do u say it is funny

1 Like

Re: Calculating Ovulation by thorpido(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2015
The period of ovulation is usually around the 14th day of a cycle for those who have regular cycles.That means you can ovulate on the 13th,14th or 15th day of your cycle.
From the dates you put up here,you have a 30day cycle.The 14th day of your cycle would be the 2nd of May.If you made love on the 4th,it means you were not safe as you could be pregnant having sex 2days after ovulation.

If you are sexually active,why don't you learn to use protection.Start to make use of a condom as that is the easiest form of contraception you can use.

By the way,how old are you Op?
Re: Calculating Ovulation by Trustluv(f): 5:42pm On May 09, 2015
m 18,his sperm didnt enter my virgina.what an scared of is his semen,d white liquid he secrete wen arouse.m soo scared
Re: Calculating Ovulation by Dera25(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2015
Ovulation start after the 14th day of your menstruation and last for 3days if you have a regular menstrual cycle like 28days or 30days. Like someone has said above since your period started on 19th of April, if you count from 19th April the 14th day will be on 2nd of May, and will run through 2nd, 3rd, 4th of May. So 4th May is the last day of your ovulation.
The question on whether you will become pregnant. Hmmm! It depends on how effective the fluid you received was, how fertile you are, on the temperature condition of your body when you received the fluid, and on the blood group of both of you. The last day of ovulation is not that active because the egg is fading away that day and would only form if all those factors I listed above are on the positive side.
My advice, if you don't use protection avoid sex 3days before your ovulation start and at least give one day gap when it stopped. Sperm last for 3 good days before it will die so if you had an unprotected sex may be 2days before your ovulation, the egg will meet the sperm and form immediately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calculating Ovulation by Dera25(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2015
Trustluv:
m 18,his sperm didnt enter my virgina.what an scared of is his semen,d white liquid he secrete wen arouse.m soo scared
It does not need the whole sperm to form, a little drop can do a magic as far as the sperm is active and the two blood match each other. The best solution is obstinacy through out your dangerous period.
To clear your fear please you can go for test so that you will know your stand and the right advice one might offer to you.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Calculating Ovulation by Trustluv(f): 5:38am On May 10, 2015
Tnx 4 the comments.i ws told that pregnancy test can only be done 2wiks after sex and today is just the 7th day and am so scared.when i asked the guy if his fluid entered me,he told me that it didnt enter me.
Re: Calculating Ovulation by Trustluv(f): 5:45am On May 10, 2015
Dera25:
Ovulation start after the 14th day of your menstruation and last for 3days if you have a regular menstrual cycle like 28days or 30days. Like someone has said above since your period started on 19th of April, if you count from 19th April the 14th day will be on 2nd of May, and will run through 2nd, 3rd, 4th of May. So 4th May is the last day of your ovulation.
The question on whether you will become pregnant. Hmmm! It depends on how effective the fluid you received was, how fertile you are, on the temperature condition of your body when you received the fluid, and on the blood group of both of you. The last day of ovulation is not that active because the egg is fading away that day and would only form if all those factors I listed above are on the positive side.
My advice, if you don't use protection avoid sex 3days before your ovulation start and at least give one day gap when it stopped. Sperm last for 3 good days before it will die so if you had an unprotected sex may be 2days before your ovulation, the egg will meet the sperm and form immediately
this is my first time,i never wanted it bt he forced,althou m a virgin,my hymen is still intact.oh God!pls help me
Re: Calculating Ovulation by Dera25(m): 9:44am On May 10, 2015
Trustluv:

this is my first time,i never wanted it bt he forced,althou m a virgin,my hymen is still intact.oh God!pls help me
God will help you since it seem u acted on ignorance but please you have to be very wise as you are welcome to the institution of fornication, never you try to displease yourself in order to please guys as far as pre-marital sex is concern guys can never be pleased. Trying to satisfy them will always land you to trouble and most of them will abandon you in times of the so called trouble

2 Likes

Re: Calculating Ovulation by Donald95(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2018
Trustluv:
Tnx 4 the comments.i ws told that pregnancy test can only be done 2wiks after sex and today is just the 7th day and am so scared.when i asked the guy if his fluid entered me,he told me that it didnt enter me.

My dear sweetheart, how is our baby doing?

(1) (Reply)

Loose That Fat Useing Iaso Tea..... / Cosmetic Dentistry In Nigeria – What Treatments Are Available (1) / How Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential Can Be Helpful For Sperm Vitality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.