Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? (61932 Views)

Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by queebeediva(f): 9:09am On May 24, 2015
lestat:

That is a lie!!! There's nothing esoteric or evil about eating in a dream!!! These are the type of brainwashing lies spiritual armed robbery use to snare their victims to defraud them!!!

Yes evil ones exist, yes they hurt people, but they don't have to serve you food in the dream to do it!!!

go and read your bible or koran and then you will realise that devil is ones Gods angel so devil works in so many diffrent ways just to fuilfill his aim . Note that the mystery of evil is much deeper than can imagin but when you are so close to God he will always protect you from evil harm.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 24, 2015
Eating in dreams can be the enemy's way of depositing sickness into one's body.

I know someone who gets sharp pains in her ovarian/kidney area whenever she eats in her dream ... This pain would go on and on for days, even weeks... It only goes away when her mother prays for her or she goes for deliverance.. Has happened 3 times now ...

1 Like

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by otiigba1(m): 9:12am On May 24, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

What nonsense is this? Was it every tribe in Nigeria that was killing twins in the pre-colonial times?
no idea, was it not every tribe? Please do elaborate
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by otiigba1(m): 9:15am On May 24, 2015
Midehi:
the only dream i love dreaming is when i see myself packing shiit or baby poo on my body, mennn! the next day, see money.
anytime i dream that,am always happy & expectant & it must surely come to pass.. i dont really know why, if i touch plenty shiit,plenty money, touch little shiit,little money.
i love that alot.
its all in your imagination undecided
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Dmeji4444(m): 9:18am On May 24, 2015
I can remember d day I put a meat in my young bro mouth while he ws sleeping in one afternoon and n I went away, when he woke up to find d meat in his mouth he started crying, wen I returned I tried 2 xplain dat I put d meat in his mouth n he wouldn't listen n he said he actually had a dream dat he ws eating rice n a big meat in a party.
It ws nt a small matter dat day.
He had called mum n dad n both of dem were rushin frm where dey were to home. He had even called d Imam of our mosque crying while talking 2dem on d fone.
Our neighbour had called her pastor. All of dis happened b4 I returned.
Everyone blammed me tho.
N I did dat because he wore my last clean boxer dat day, nt dat he ws going out ooo.
N me won go out dat evening.
I come c d boxer wey I don preserve on him on d bed n me dished food dey shop n dey look am with anger as I dey shop, I dey think of poring him water but later I just put my meat inside his mouth waka comot..
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Akposy(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2015
Midehi:
the only dream i love dreaming is when i see myself packing shiit or baby poo on my body, mennn! the next day, see money.
anytime i dream that,am always happy & expectant & it must surely come to pass.. i dont really know why, if i touch plenty shiit,plenty money, touch little shiit,little money.
i love that alot.
wow....interesting......lemme tap into it....share with me next tym
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Neutronx(m): 9:23am On May 24, 2015
There is nothing spiritual about it. Unless you actually feel the taste of the food.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by ojimbo(m): 9:24am On May 24, 2015
publicenemy:
To all you guys talking about superstitions, the earlier you start believing in these things the better for you because life is filled with mysterious and inexplicable phenomenons.

Between june,july and august 2014 I constantly had this dream that I broke all or sometimes many teeth in my mouth. I would wake at night after having these dreams and instead of praying to rebuke what ever it is I would go back to sleep. It continued for 3 months until the 10th of october when I had an accident and broke both bones in my left arm,I spent over N500k treating my self and the physical,psychological distress it caused me almost made me commit suicide.infact I literally prayed every night for God to take my life in my sleep.

All I had to do was pray for just one of those nights... Just one night... Just one but the believe that its all superstition coupled with laziness stopped me. So my Nairaland brothers and sisters, it will take nothing from you to go on ur knees for just 2 minutes and pray to God whether you believe in him or not...just say any kind of prayer after having any dream that makes you wake up scared. You never know it may just save ur life. If you believe there is a devil or any kind of spiritual forces or even magic then you should believe there is a God.
I am not a reeligous person, I don't go to church..minfact right now am layin in my bed as I type this... But when am in trouble especially spiritual situations that I know I can't deal with.. Omo...if I dey pray, today you go think say na my last prayer.
oga, na me shop am. che na you say i need serious deliverance? abeg come deliver me and tell me what you are delivering from. is it from been unhealthy or been deluded like you? the issue with Nigerians is that they hardly see something as occurring naturally, just assume that you dreaming of where you want to urinate, some people might be stronger to resist urinating on their bed there by waking up immediately without concluding the dream, same thing applies to eating because it has to do with taking in something by yourself, not a reflex action, so majority of people will find it hard to eat in the dream because it is not a reflex action. so some will eventually wake up immediately they want to eat so there by concluding it is demonic to eat in dream. the same group of people will go to bed and bed wet, why because ejaculation is not something you can control, it is a reflex action once you are arouse. some mind may be dreaming of where he is making love, why you bed wet is because you cant control ejaculation not like urinating where you can seize it up.
so my fellow Nigerians if you choose to be possessed, it is for your pocket but as for me, i see everything as occurring naturally
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by lexking10(m): 9:26am On May 24, 2015
ojimbo:
Your own was just a mere food. I dreamt of where I ate a python, at a point, the python turned into my cousin sister. I kept on eating it. I guess that was my best dream ever.
Like seriously
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by jrerico1(m): 9:30am On May 24, 2015
Eating in the dream is not good, watch emmanuel.tv to see people that got possessed because they ate in dream. My problem is that if at all I eat in dream, I'll forget when I wake up.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 24, 2015
madridguy:
Are you serious about this dream.
i swear.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 24, 2015
Akposy:
wow....interesting......lemme tap into it....share with me next tym
ok
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by tottinova: 9:46am On May 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

Source - Francistony

what the bible actually said is with faith we can be conqueror's. With faith, we can eat poison and not die. So guys wey just dey answer Christian dey think sey God dey their side beware, "IF YOU CHOP POISON, YOU GO DIE" Except God has other plans for you.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Ekenedirichukwu(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2015
No enjoy ur meal in the spiritual land
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by PapiWata: 9:53am On May 24, 2015
[size=14pt] Provided that it is fresh beaver you are eating in your dream, God will not be offended, because God approves of cunnilingus and all other spoken languages. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by crayguy: 10:07am On May 24, 2015
I am not here to talk bout superstition but,... eating in a gathering , Good and sumptuous food like you mentioned earlier is not really a bad thing, infact sometimes it's a sign of good will, but otherwise is really not a good sign,
earlier mentioned.
* eating a python which turns out to be known sister.
*eating from a black pot(yoruba terms, ikoko dudu)
*eating in the cemetery..
and the likes
are dreams to be prayerful on.
peace..
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by malvisguy212: 10:18am On May 24, 2015
otiigba1:
what about the dream were one wins lottery or sees themselves in foreign land? Is that supposed to be good or bad dream?explain please?
anything contrary to the word and command of God is a sin.lottery is a game and the players show more emphasis on luck.luck doesent need faith, bible say faith come from hearing the word through christ Jesus.lottery is a sin.you may dream that you won a lottery but I want you to know that the devil is capable of that.

Seeing your self in a foreign country is in a dream is good but the devil can give you false dream too, one thing for sure, sin cannot take your destiny but it will delay it, your destiny is a gift to God. God gave (gift) Samson Strength and even when Samson fornicate with delilah , the strength was still with him, until he go against the command of God.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by ugoezeik(m): 10:19am On May 24, 2015
ojimbo:
Your own was just a mere food. I dreamt of where I ate a python, at a point, the python turned into my cousin sister. I kept on eating it. I guess that was my best dream ever. some come dey say i need serious deliverance? abeg come deliver me and tell me what you are delivering from. is it from been unhealthy or been deluded like you? the issue with Nigerians is that they hardly see something as occurring naturally, just assume that you dreaming of where you want to urinate, some people might be stronger to resist urinating on their bed there by waking up immediately without concluding the dream, same thing applies to eating because it has to do with taking in something by yourself, not a reflex action, so majority of people will find it hard to eat in the dream because it is not a reflex action. so some will eventually wake up immediately they want to eat so there by concluding it is demonic to eat in dream. the same group of people will go to bed and bed wet, why because ejaculation is not something you can control, it is a reflex action once you are arouse. some mind may be dreaming of where he is making love, why you bed wet is because you cant control ejaculation not like urinating where you can seize it up.
so my fellow Nigerians if you choose to be possessed, it is for your pocket but as for me, i see everything as occurring naturally
u tlk abt betwetin. I av dis 25yrs niece of mine who is very stubborn n arrogant. she still betwet as I write u nw. wat do u tink I do bcosvit has rili cos manpikin embarrassment
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by babaRUNtinz(m): 10:19am On May 24, 2015
I think it depends on d kinda food u eat! If you constantly eat Salad & chicken,u are safe! Buh if u eat Akara elepo with boiled eggs or u eat Porridge elepo,there are so many things involved.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by madridguy(m): 10:23am On May 24, 2015
You don't overlook dream like that. Its passing a message across which I will advise you to act swiftly by meeting your religious leader and explain...God will help you my sister.

Midehi:

i swear.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 10:30am On May 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I have seen my grandmother coutless times in my dreams. She would tell me that she's not dead, that she's not dead and that she's alive, she would be asking me those who died while she wasn't around. All these dreams are scary to me, but I try as much as not to tell anyone, all I do is to recite suratul Iklas and other surah of the quran like that…

This cousin of mine died when he was 9, he died a muslim.

Thank you bro. Jazakumullahu kairan.

If hr died 9,he died on fitra.Perhaps its shaytan that's playing with you because that Prophet said sth similar to a sahaba that told the prophet he saw himself running after his chopped head.
As regards grandma,what I know abt such dream is that the dead is in good condition.Allah says "And say not of those who are killed in the way of Allah are dead,nay they are living but you can't perceive it" q2vs154. among other Quranic evidences.What I wrote is culled from the "the dreamer's handbook" by al-jibaly
It's Allah that knows best.

1 Like

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by TopHand: 10:32am On May 24, 2015
lifeisbeautiful:
My gf told me about a dream that she had concerning both of us and my family,her dream go like this. She dreamt that we got married, I took her to my father's house, then I ask her for sex since we are legally married but felt reluctant and she complain she weak and tried.I gave her drugs but to her greatest surprise wen she was about to take the drugs a blind woman gave her blood to take the drug, she ask the blind woman that the blood giving to her instead of is not clean but the blind woman said its clean and she eventually take the drug with blood.
pls mature response and wat could be the revolution of such dream
Your case is the ideal example of relevancy of what type of food/drink is consumed in a dream eating normal food regardless of the setting(be it in midst of rich people or poor people, bad or good people etc) it is always an advantage for you the consumer so if you dream you are eating dont worry, the big question is what were you eating? if you are eating anyting impure or cannibalistic in nature pls when you wake up check your life, take Stock of how youre living life generally, but b4 we continue let us first define sleeping and dreaming, they are two different things, sleeping is what we do routinly like working or eating etc our senses/brain uses our physical state of being prior to us falling asleep to create narrations/stories/fantansy that will promote and induce rest and regeneration of the body, eg if you went to bed hungry you might find yourself dreaming about foods that you really like this will make the sleep interesting shutting out outside interference like noise or the bite of an insect etc promoting better regeneration of the body, dreaming on the other hand occurs on rare occassions it is spiritual in nature and a bridge/insight to certain events, it could emanate either from Angels or from devils( evil Jinns) if it is from Angels then it is giving guidance and will normally occur as a pleasant good dream, if from devils it is a mixture of half truths and lies and will occur as fearful bad dream, whatever the case we should fortify ourselves with prayers, acts of good works and charity, we should also look to the message within the dream and act in the most beneficial manner for the good of ourselves. Regarding the girl in your situation she is an individual who is always changing her mind unable to make a choice, this inability(weakness) is seriously holding her back, if you marry her she will be a source of inconveince, worry and distraction in the marriage, having said this if she can change and stick to her decisions, meaning choosing the morally right choices and holding firm to them she will become a source of joy and immense support to you in the marriage. It is important that you should know that this woman will earn more money than you regardless of her changing or not so it is important for you to encourage, promote and support her in making good choices but you also living by example, you have to be upright and just in your action pls if you cant do this dont marry her save yourself from some serious sorrow.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by ideykwum: 10:33am On May 24, 2015
I agree with you! Even the best psychologists agree that dreams have relevance! Sigmund Freud wrote a lot in his book "Interpretation of Dreams"...

Any person with the slightest sensitization to spirituality would tell you that dreams have relevance, and should not be wished away! Sometimes, they act as spiritual pointers to current and future occurrence!

I have a gift...and I reluctantly mention it; the gift of discernment of spirit and dreams. I have known future occurrences through dreams and sometimes, just at meeting someone, I can tell a lot about them. I'd just instantly know private stuff about them.

Two experiences stand out:

1. In my first year at the University, I decided to travel to Uniben from Unical...for a private mission. The night before, I had a very lucid dream about an impending accident. I prayed and stubbornly travelled...but because of the dream I sat near the door of the bus! Sitting near the door saved my life...I and two others survived the accident. I was the only one without a scratch.

2. I dreamt my mother died, and the exact details of it was clear to me! I remember waking up in tears! I called my mother and told her of my fears! She dismissed it, and said God was in charge. She later died in the same circumstances I described years later.

In my opinion, science is man trying to understand the supernatural. There are deeper meanings in life and sometimes we can glean some of it in the guise of dreams.

My wish for all? Dream good dreams! Amen

Ishilove:
undecided

So much ignorance in the world.

@op, in some cases it might just be the mind up to its usual shenanigans. Like fantasising about banga and fufu, and thus when you sleep you dream of it. I know this has happened to me a couple of times.

On the flipside, it is a demonic attack against a person's life, health or destiny. For example, that lady tormented by spirit husband. She only sees this demon whenever she eats in the dream. She prays and this spirit withdraws, but when she becomes careless or prayerless, she eats in the dream once, twice, and voila! spirit husband reappears. What is happening here is the food is reinforcing whatever legality that the demon has in her life, and the lady herself has not been serious about going for proper deliverance prayers.

These dream foods come to pollute one's spirit man, thereby making it more susceptible to satanic manipulation. I will give you another example: a fellow dreamt he ate bloody raw chicken and stepped down with toilet water. After this dream, his life turned to hell for the next four years and it took two weeks of dryfasting and deliverance before his life was renewed.

Some of these dream foods deposit sickness in one's life. A sister I personally know ate in the dream and two days later a painful lump appeared in her breast. After fervent prayers and ministrations where she vomited some strange objects, the lump disappeared as suddenly as it appeared, and till date it has never reappeared. This happened seven years ago.

My point here is that although in a lot of cases it is just our minds/subconscious craving for particular kinds of foods, in MOST cases, it is spiritual pollution.

Feel free to scoff at, laugh, ridicule etc what I have written, but the world is a deeply mysterious place controlled by forces we cannot comprehend. You will not understand until your eyes have been opened.

PS: to the fellow up there who claims he ate a python in the dream, if indeed you are serious, well then, Mr Man, you are in serious trouble. You NEED deliverance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by nicerichard05: 10:42am On May 24, 2015
Read a lot of comments here, nd I must say life is al about personal believe. I am a christian buh I am nt that spiritual, I dream a lot of diff dreams, even while I lost my elder bro last year sept, I dreamt abt it, months b4 he fell sick, that I drove him to d hospital den I asked my cousin we were together if he was still breathing, at that point I woke up, buh I was too tired to do the regular tin I normal do anytime I had a bad dream, whic is to pray even if it 20sec to reject the dream within 24hrs.
I hav been practising this for a long time since I watch MFM pastor say it on Tv, and believe me it has been working for me.

One tin is about wwat u believe in, if I dream of eating any food in my dream, I must make sure I eat that same food the following day.

I also believe in goodd dreams cos so many of my dreams have come to pass and I hav been warn severally in my dream that wen I wake up in d morning d same ugly situation would wanna come up, buh I quickly tak my mind to my dream nd jst do wat is right in other not to allow d dream come tru.

We all need deliverance one way of the other. My advice to u al is to always pray against any bad dream nd mak sure u claim d gud ones and work towards achieving dem.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by bengems(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2015
it sounds weird! but you can interpret the meanings behind every dream via this link https://www.facebook.com/tutorialdesk

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 24, 2015
madridguy:
You don't overlook dream like that. Its passing a message across which I will advise you to act swiftly by meeting your religious leader and explain...God will help you my sister.

religious! explain...really? & who is a religious leader?

guy i dont need to say more ok.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Funke56(f): 11:18am On May 24, 2015
Eating in d dream is from God..says my pastor
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by rigarmortis: 11:22am On May 24, 2015
Depends on what you are eating.

If you are eating a balances diet, it is good for your ''spirit man''

However if its garri soaked in water with a few kuli kuli, you could develop some mineral deficiency induced illness.

Like spiritual kwashiokor. And spiritual konji-vitis.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Motolank: 11:39am On May 24, 2015
lanreni:

Trust me. God doesn't cook!
HE is the cook off life, who does leave HIS cooking stand.

You can't tell who prepared Manna right? HE is limitless!
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by elderhimself(m): 11:39am On May 24, 2015
All these superstitious bull§h!t again.....well, i hope when ur demons and devils die in ur dreams, u would also worry abt them....not rejoice
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by sixtus3606(m): 11:57am On May 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

2 weeks after the death of my cousin, I saw him in my dream. He was crying profusely in the middle of the road. I tried to call his name but my voice was not coming up, I tried as much as possible to shout but I couldn't. I became frustrated and decided to cross the road to go and meet him, all of a sudden there was traffic jam and I couldn't pass. He stood up (still crying) immediately and started going into a building that looks like a cemetry, I was still trying to yell his name but I couldn't, then I started crying too.

I woke up immediately. Even though I slept without closing my door that night, but at that moment when I woke up, there was this breeze that carried my cotton up. I was so scared that I felt something running through my head. I immediately took my Quran and started reciting all I know.

Seriously, I've never been so scared like that night. I used to have scary dreams like that but that was the most scary of them all.
The traffic which barricaded you, means it's not your time to die! Cus had it been the traffic didn't occur and you crossed to meet up with your dead relative...my brother/sister, you would have been late(dead) by now! #PrayAlways
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by otiigba1(m): 12:23pm On May 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
anything contrary to the word and command of God is a sin.lottery is a game and the players show more emphasis on luck.luck doesent need faith, bible say faith come from hearing the word through christ Jesus.lottery is a sin.you may dream that you won a lottery but I want you to know that the devil is capable of that.

Seeing your self in a foreign country is in a dream is good but the devil can give you false dream too, one thing for sure, sin cannot take your destiny but it will delay it, your destiny is a gift to God. God gave (gift) Samson Strength and even when Samson fornicate with delilah , the strength was still with him, until he go against the command of God.
now i am more confused than i was before, anyways i am not very religious thus could not comprehend So any money acquired through lottery is a sin? grin then so which wealth or money is not a sin? And why do "christians"pray and fast always for wealth/money/prosperity? Wouldn't that be a sin too? undecided and if the devil can give false dream how then would one know is from the devil? Can one get the same sort of dream from both sides? (God and the devil) if so how would one know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD / Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria / These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.