Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Urgent! Deprtment Of Petroleum Resources(egaspin) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent! Deprtment Of Petroleum Resources(egaspin) (2204 Views)

Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary / List Of Petroleum & Exploration Companies In Nigeria / List Of Petroleum & Exploration Companies In Nigeria & Their Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Deprtment Of Petroleum Resources(egaspin) by dagbokoncept(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2015
Anyone in the house should kindly help me with a soft copy of Environmental guidelines and standards for the petroleum industry in Nigeria(EGASPIN) Department of petroleum resources, World bank environmental standards for oil and gas industry, Federal ministry of environment (FEPA ACT) environmental regulatory standards for oil and gas industry. I need it urgently as all efforts to get a soft copy online was futile. Thanks
Re: Urgent! Deprtment Of Petroleum Resources(egaspin) by domack99(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2015
dagbokoncept:
Anyone in the house should kindly help me with a soft copy of Environmental guidelines and standards for the petroleum industry in Nigeria(EGASPIN) Department of petroleum resources, World bank environmental standards for oil and gas industry, Federal ministry of environment (FEPA ACT) environmental regulatory standards for oil and gas industry. I need it urgently as all efforts to get a soft copy online was futile. Thanks

Seriously this is your luck day, I can't remember the last time I check this section of Nairaland.

Please PM me
Re: Urgent! Deprtment Of Petroleum Resources(egaspin) by dagbokoncept(m): 5:16am On May 10, 2015
domack99:

Seriously this is your luck day, I can't remember the last time I check this section of Nairaland.

Please PM me
please leave your e mail address. Am in urgent need of it.
Re: Urgent! Deprtment Of Petroleum Resources(egaspin) by domack99(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2015
dagbokoncept:

please leave your e mail address. Am in urgent need of it.

I told you to PM me or drop your email as well if you are okay with that. I can't drop my email on this forum sorry. the file is 1mb with about 400 pages
Re: Urgent! Deprtment Of Petroleum Resources(egaspin) by dagbokoncept(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2015
domack99:

I told you to PM me or drop your email as well if you are okay with that. I can't drop my email on this forum sorry. the file is 1mb with about 400 pages
Am very sorry, I don't know how to go about PM of a thing. Here is my e-mail address opeyemiawolola@gmail.com. Please if you have documents as such kindly send them too.
Re: Urgent! Deprtment Of Petroleum Resources(egaspin) by domack99(m): 7:04am On May 11, 2015
dagbokoncept:

Am very sorry, I don't know how to go about PM of a thing. Here is my e-mail address opeyemiawolola@gmail.com. Please if you have documents as such kindly send them too.

Forwarded the document to you as requested. let know if you receive it
Re: Urgent! Deprtment Of Petroleum Resources(egaspin) by dagbokoncept(m): 8:28am On May 12, 2015
domack99:

Thank you sir, I have received the mail.
Re: Urgent! Deprtment Of Petroleum Resources(egaspin) by agabusta: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
domack99:

Bros how now? Hope you have not forgotten me as regards this same document. I also urgently need it. Kindly assist.
Re: Urgent! Deprtment Of Petroleum Resources(egaspin) by okorotonny(m): 4:53am On Aug 25, 2015
agabusta:

Bros how now? Hope you have not forgotten me as regards this same document. I also urgently need it. Kindly assist.
agabusta:

. Bro pls, kindly send to me too. I'm interested. Itsabouttimetony@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent! Deprtment Of Petroleum Resources(egaspin) by tehmie(f): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
pls can i get it as well
Re: Urgent! Deprtment Of Petroleum Resources(egaspin) by victor247: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2019
Would anyone be kind enough to forward a copy of Egaspin to my mail? charlesvictor247@gmail.com. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Ielts Writing Tasks - The Key To Succeeding / Work Abroad, From Nigeria / ICAN Study Centre In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.