Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) (57392 Views)

Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) / PDP Gov. Candidate Umar Nasko Conceeds Defeat, Congratulates Bello, The Winner / Meet Nigeria's Youngest Governorship Candidate, PDP's Umar Nasko [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) by galadima77(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Before he was withdrawn due to low GP. The drug baron that even his father didn't support his candidacy is also engaged in other erroneous behaviors like excessive weed smoking.

to think that Chief servant knew all these yet went ahead to favor him against other candidates is a manifestation of God's will on pdp.

1 Like

Re: Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) by Juzzybabe(f): 11:00am On May 10, 2015
Ewoooooo... shocked
Re: Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) by M16: 11:22am On May 10, 2015
Umaru is someone i grew up with from childhood in Ikoyi. He was always a traunt and never did well in school. his late father was tired of him and his antics and shipped him to Poland.
Despite that he came back with nothing except a degree in weed smoking. He was made chairman of Nasko local Government and later made commissioner. While execo meetings are going on in minna on mondays, umaru will be drunk and high in Abuja with the Chief servant's younger brother(ciroman minna).
Umaru is a notorious and unrepentant drug addict and it was a shame and slap on the face off Nigerlites that Talba wanted to impose him on Nigerlites. That is why a lot of people decamped from PDP and supported APC.
It's on record that Babangida Aliyu wanted to impose him, because He used the Nasko's companies and foreign acoounts to launder money out of Nigeria. Umaru Nasko late father was the former minister of F.C.T during Babangida's administration.

Look at his eyes and you can see its always red from smoking weed. Thank God he was disgraced at the polls

2 Likes

Re: Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) by Namadobi: 11:39am On May 10, 2015
ASARI DAKUBO MY HERO

TOMPOLO MY ROLE MODEL

ORUBEBE MY GUY
Re: Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) by Namadobi: 11:42am On May 10, 2015
ASARI DAKUBO MY HERO

TOMPOLO MY ROLE MODEL

ORUBEBE MY GUY
Re: Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) by meforyou1(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2015
remember007:
AM SO SORRY TO SAY THIS,.... NA SO YOUR MATE FOR BECOME GOVERNOR IF HE HAD WON,.WHILE YOU SIT IN FRONT OF YOUR LAPTOP COMMENTING ON HIS SUCCESS/ FAILURE? .. WELL, CONTUNU
what exactly are u saying?
Re: Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) by meforyou1(m): 12:04pm On May 10, 2015
jonuel1:

You are so dumb...because he didn't get admission through PD is that a ground that he didn't get admission in another institution?
u are d dumb one. Did I say so?
Re: Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) by meforyou1(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2015
Ymodulus:

Did you also drop out from futminna?
no sir
Re: Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) by meforyou1(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2015
CeceNene:

Really? Bros good evening sir.
Tnx sis
Re: Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) by deltateam: 1:53pm On May 10, 2015
God! Oluwa! Abeg punish poverty! Purnish am well well. Make poverty no see me!
I go hammer. I will hammer. Infact I have hammered!!

Chai!
Re: Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) by mamasoljas(f): 9:46am On Jun 05, 2015
meforyou1:
He didn't graduate. We did 1 yr pre-degree together. He didn't come back after that. Heard he went to Poland.
he went to Poland for rehabilitation! everyone in minna know this.he is fine yes,he is reckless too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? / The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ / Atiku Abubakar & His Son, Adamu Perform Umrah (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.