Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Pics: Madonna & Daughter Wear Matching Outfits To MET After Party. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Madonna & Daughter Wear Matching Outfits To MET After Party. (3674 Views)

Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction After Party (Photos) / Uche Jombo & Son Wear Matching Outfits As He Turns 6 Months Old Today (see Photo / Basketmouth & His Cute Daughter Wear Matching White Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Madonna & Daughter Wear Matching Outfits To MET After Party. by Weedkhalifa(f): 4:47pm On May 09, 2015
56 year old Madonna wore leather hotpants, a top and a jacket to the MET after party while her daughter Lourdes, 18 wore matching hot pants and a top to the same party. More photos after the cut.

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/05/pics-madonna-daughter-wear-matching.html

Re: Pics: Madonna & Daughter Wear Matching Outfits To MET After Party. by temitemi1(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2015
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Madonna & Daughter Wear Matching Outfits To MET After Party. by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2015
Jst pass me d hookers *in young thug's voice*

1 Like

Re: Pics: Madonna & Daughter Wear Matching Outfits To MET After Party. by sinaj(f): 6:02pm On May 09, 2015
Madonna iz fwesher dan her daughter cool

her daughter is lookin lyk a psycho

iz she scared of paparazzi?

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Madonna & Daughter Wear Matching Outfits To MET After Party. by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 09, 2015
IfeanyiSamuelz:
Jst pass me d hookers *in young thug's voice*
And u go for anybody,anyway *in Tyga's voice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pics: Madonna & Daughter Wear Matching Outfits To MET After Party. by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 09, 2015
The mom is cuter&sexier than d daughter

1 Like

Re: Pics: Madonna & Daughter Wear Matching Outfits To MET After Party. by Hadeyemy: 6:16pm On May 09, 2015
temitemi1:
grin grin grin
gej my hero, fashola my role model!! wetin happen
Re: Pics: Madonna & Daughter Wear Matching Outfits To MET After Party. by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
The mom is cuter&sexier than d daughter

Prettypeaksmilk. Long time, how are you.

Its like you have worn a bra on your face so you can't see clearly who is sexier. You need to look cloooooooseer.
Re: Pics: Madonna & Daughter Wear Matching Outfits To MET After Party. by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 09, 2015
Headlamp1:

Prettypeaksmilk. Long time, how are you.

Its like you have worn a bra on your face so you can't see clearly who is sexier. You need to look cloooooooseer.
I am fine btw no b say i wore bra for face,it is obvious d mom is set ooo cheesy
Re: Pics: Madonna & Daughter Wear Matching Outfits To MET After Party. by 3ace(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2015
Honestly, if that's exactly how she looks in real life, I will have to admit that she's looking good at 56. Most people in their mid 50s don't look that smart. As for the daughter, she's just 18 and not fully grown yet. Moreover, all the pix didn't do justice to her. Hence, it will be unfair to judge her looks with all these working against her. But why are they all mostly going braless these days? It seems I'm the only one seeing her daughter's bosom in the second pix.
Re: Pics: Madonna & Daughter Wear Matching Outfits To MET After Party. by zeckblaze(f): 9:20pm On May 09, 2015
what kind of shoe is the daughter wearing
Re: Pics: Madonna & Daughter Wear Matching Outfits To MET After Party. by Houseofglam7(f): 9:58pm On May 09, 2015
Those shoes!!!!
More like sledgehammers!
Madonna, the ageless queen of pop.
Looking so fly at 56.
I'm pretty sure her pubic hair has gone grey.

No homo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pics: Madonna & Daughter Wear Matching Outfits To MET After Party. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2015
sinaj:
Madonna iz fwesher dan her daughter cool

her daughter is lookin lyk a psycho

iz she scared of paparazzi?
you're simply jealous of a beautiful young lady who doesn't even know you exist
Re: Pics: Madonna & Daughter Wear Matching Outfits To MET After Party. by axortedbabe(f): 10:26pm On May 09, 2015
Which one b Madonna n which one b daughter
Re: Pics: Madonna & Daughter Wear Matching Outfits To MET After Party. by sinaj(f): 10:53pm On May 09, 2015
iamrealdeji:
you're simply jealous of a beautiful young lady who doesn't even know you exist

lol...u made me to smile nigga.

it seems u gat issues comprehending smiley

pray bout it by 12 midnight wink
Re: Pics: Madonna & Daughter Wear Matching Outfits To MET After Party. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2015
Madonna is so damn beautiful,wow,a 56 year old woman,these white women are not looking old anymore,just like 70 year old Cher who looks like she's just 30,and 71 year old Priscilla Presley who looks like she's 32,very gorgeous women in their 70's looking sexy and hot,you won't even imagine they're up to that age Pic 1,2 Cher ; Pic 3,4 ; Priscilla Presley
These granny's look younger than some ladies in their 30's here

(1) (Reply)

I Love Wizkid – Alicia Keys On A Potential “wizkid” Collaboration / A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him / Peter Okoye's Son Shows Off His Skills As He Plays For Barcelona Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.